Jared Leto joker imagines

By banban77

Who doesn't want a crazy psychotic killer, to be sane for you and you only. More

A/N
I need a gangsta
Substitue psychiatrist
Curvy
Meeting the parents
Cheater
Secrets
Tale of two men ( part one)
Tale of two men ( part two)
Tale of two men (3)
Tale of two men (4)

His girl now

6.9K 179 12
By banban77

(Story by jokers-x-story-x-teller on tumblr)

"Mum, I won't marry this asshole!", you screamed at your mother for the third time now.
„Honey, listen. We haven't much money and when this good looking, rich young man wants to marry you, than you will do it, for us", your mother said more rigid than ever.
„If money is so important for you, then go and marry him by yourself, but I will not do it. I have a job and I can live from the money I get from it. If you need more money so bad, search for a job or anything, but don't bother me with your bullshit, anymore, I'm fucking sick of it!", you yelled and stormed out of your mom's one room flat.
This woman was unbelievable, not even that she forced you to marry a guy you already wanted to break up with, because he was abusive to you several times now, no, she was trying to ruin your life again.
Your mother had never done something usefull for you, or her.
She didn't gave a fuck about you, since you could think and now, where you could stand on your own legs she came along with some new bullshit.
She wanted you to help her out of her poverty, only because she never got her life into the right order.
„Hey (Y/N). Are you alright?", Rick asked, as you came up into the club you were working at.
Rick was the manager of this location, when the real boss was out to run some of his other business things.
„No, can I have a drink?", you asked with a whacked voice.
„Sure, may I ask what happened? You're rarely that sad. Was it Tom again?", he asked.
„No, not this time. Thank you", you said as he gave you the drink.
„My mother, wants me to marry this idiot, because she's incapable to live a more prudent life. It's always up to me, to make things right and I'm sick of it. All my life I got used by her, just to save her stupid ass. I can't take it anymore. And if Tom is calling me tonight, I will send him right back to the hell he came from", you said.
Rick was always like a surrogate father for you, since you began to work her, even if he looked like the type of dangerous gangster, with all the gold rings on his fingers, the sunglasses he wores even when it was dark outside and the big cuban cigar between his lips.
But he was a good man, he welcomed you warm hearted and teached you not to be scared of the big boss, who was really running this club.
With his help you turned out as one of the best employees, this club had ever seen.
You were the singer, for the long nights and everyone here loved you, not only because of your beautiful voice, also because you were the happy factor in here.
You joked around with everyone, when the big boss wasn't in the near and you got payed incredibly well for everything.
„Sounds mean, honey. If you need help, you know you can call us here, everytime", Rick said and layed his hand onto your shoulder, trying to cheer you up a bit.
You smiled at him.
Thank you, really. I don't know what I would do, without you or the rest of our crew."
„Rick. Is- (Y/N), thanks god, she's here", Mark said.
He was Rick's right hand.
„What's wrong?", you asked worried.
„We've got a lot to do, within the next hour. Mr J is coming over, he will look if everything is alright. Man I hate it, when he does this surprising visits", he said and you could see the fear in his eyes.
If something wasn't like Mr J wanted it to be, Mark would be the first one to get involved in the big trouble, 'cause as Rick's right hand he had to take care of the most things that must be done right here.
And after Mark there was only you.
But you always got your things right, like finding and playing the songs that would fit in this club and you also trained your girls, the background dancers to asbolute perfection, before showing any kind of new material you were working on.
Mr J was always delighted to see new performances from you, what made you a little nervous, 'cause you never knew what would happen if something went wrong, even if it wasn't your fault.
For example what if, one of the dancers didn't get her moves right.
Would he blame it on you, 'cause you set the standards too high?
Okay, you were going through a lot of shit these days, but don't let this ruin your performance, you said to yourself.
„(Y/N)?"
„What?", you asked.
Shit, Mark was talking while you thought about what could happen if something went wrong, tonight.
„You got any ideas for a song? You know, how he likes new shows from you."
„Oh, yes, I got something in my mind, give me a few minutes to write the lyrics down", you said reliable as always.
„Perfect. I know you would save my life", he said and smiled at you.
About half an hour later you assembled all your girls around you on the little stage with the red theater curtains.
„Okay girls, you heared that Mr J is coming tonight, but that's nothing you should be worried about, I got the lyrics for you here. And I left the dance as simple as I could for you, because we only got thirty minutes left, to bring up a really good show."
„Forget it (Y/N). He's already here", Rick said.
What? No! I planned everything!
„And what now?", one of the girls asked terrified.
You were searching for any idea you could get now, but there was only one thing that came up to your mind and it shuddered you to think about doing it.
„Stay out of this, do your work when the night begins. I will do something by myself", you said.
„Are you sure?", Carry asked with a gulp.
You nodded your head.
„We got no time left to do this one, so I will set up a song I've got on my list for a while now. I think that's the only one I could go with."
„Good luck", Sarah said stricken for what you do to keep your girls save.
She hugged you, like all the others.
„You will rock it."
„We believe in you."
Your hands trembled as you heared the snarling voice of Joker not far from you, asking Rick and Mark what they got for him tonight.

So there were two songs you could play for this man, to keep him delighted, but which one should you play?
„Alright ladys! What does my sweet little (Y/N) got for me tonight?", Joker shouted in the room, swinging his purple walking cane in his right hand, as he saw you standing on the stage.
Okay, he was playful, that was a good sign.
You turned around smiling at the big boss.
„It's a surprise, Mr J. Would you like to take your usual seat, I'll be ready in a minute", you said.
„A surprise! I love when you're surprising me!", he said almost dramatic and grinned at you, before taking your face into his white gloved hands.
„You better do not disappoint me, doll", he whispered.
„Have I ever disappointed you?", you asked with a flirty smile.
Joker smiled again.
„That's the reason your my favorite employee, little (Y/N). You always got the right answers", he laughed, before turning sirious again.
„Go and show daddy what you got for him", he said petting your cheek, before letting go off you.
„Curtains down!", Sarah said, as you gave her the sign.
The curtains on stage were falling down in front of you, as Rick handles the microphone to you and told him which song will be played on your demo.
„You will make it, I know that", he said smiling at you.
„Thanks, I hope so", you whispered, before the music turned on and the curtains opened again.
A mysterious music came up from the background that everyone loved from the beginning, you could see it in their faces, they trusted you hundret procent with what you were doing.
Only Joker never showed his real emotions, you always had to wait until the end, for his final words, never knowing what goes on behind this dangerous but also sexy look.

„Boy, you really got me goin' you got me so I don't know what I'm doing. Yeah, you really got me now, you got me so I can't sleep at night, yeah you got me now, you got me so I don't know what I'm doing now. Oh yeah, you really got me now, you got me so I can't sleep at night, you really got me, you really got me, you really got me. See, don't ever set me free, I always wanna be by your side, boy you really got me now, you got me so I can't sleep at night. You, you really got me now ..."
Rick and Mark whistled at you grinning and the girls applauded, as the music switched to another sound and the second part of your performance.
„I'm looking in the fire, breathening go higher, lost in my desire ... see the ways you hurt me, maybe you could feel me, hope you find someone who makes your heart shiver ... cause I'm so wicked, wicked, baby I commit it, to make your life a living hell ... I wish you all the drama, to make your life a living hell you need someone just like yourself, wicked, wicked I'm nasty when I'm tripping ... baby I remember you and me forever, things that I did better will come around and hit you in your marvellous face ... Hope you find someone who makes your heart shiver ... 'Cause I'm so wicked, wicked hungry like an animal ... Sad little boy! Now you've broken your favorite toy, bye, baby bye! No, I won't let you burn me twice, you're so wicked! You're so wicked!"
The song ended and you thought you fucked up, 'cause you sang way too hard about your very soon ex- fiancé, and hopefully Joker did not took that too sirious about him, 'cause he was wicked as well ...
Everyone was quiet, you could see in every facial expression that hey were keen about your two songs, but if Joker hated your performance, no support from all the others would help you out here.
You looked at the clown in his tux, still sitting there, hands on top of his walking cane, starring holes into your (e/c) eyes, with his cold blue one's.

Shit, he hated it, you thought before he stood up from his place, not breaking eye contact, he walked towards you and with every step he took, he clapped into his hands.
So, he liked it?
„(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N). You're killing me", he said as he stood in front of you, so close that you were afraid he could probably hear your heart beating right now.
You never realised how beautiful his eyes were.
„Should I laugh, cry or better be scared about this statement? Or maybe everything mixed up together?", you asked smiling.
For a second it seemed like everyone in the room was holding their breath about your assertion, but Joker just looked at you and bursts into his typical maniac laugher.
„Rick, be so kind and offer us a drink, this girl is my guest tonight", Joker said taking your face between his gloved hands again.
„You know why I came here tonight?", he whispered, his lips nearly touching yours, while speaking.
A shiver ran down your spine.
He was so hypnotic, so fascinating.
„I came for you, 'cause you're the one that never disappoints me in this little circle full of idiots. You're the light that shines here, just for me and I'm more than just delighted, to have you working for me, doll."
„Smile for me", he said with a husky voice and pulled your cheeks up a little with his thumbs.
You smiled at him and so does he, what made you see his glistening silver teeth.
It was strange, a few weeks ago you would've been scared as hell, if Joker touched you like that back then, but now you were just hypnotized by this man, and you couldn't help but wanted more of how he touched and talked to you.
The rest of the night Joker didn't wanted you to be on stage with your girls, he wanted you by his side, drinking some good stuff and listening to the music.
„You ever tasted one of those?", he asked near by your ear.
It was late now, on a normal working day, you were already home, laying in bed, ready for the next day but this time, everything was different, it seems that Joker didn't wanted to let you go anymore.
You sat in his lap, after he pulled you on top of him and holding one of Rick's cuban cigars in front of your nose.
„No", you said.
„Take a deep breath, baby", he murmered as he offered you the first drag.
You took it, feeling slightly aroused by the way Joker talked to you.
You coughed a little, after tasting it, you never smoked, it was strange. feeling the smoke in your lungs.
„No, no, no ... you have to feel it, see", Joker said with a sexy low, but still calm voice.
He took the next drag, blowing smoke in the air and smiling at you, as he puts the cigar between your lips again, holding your waist, while you sat in his lap.
„Inhale, slowly ...", he whispered at your ear.
You closed your eyes and you weren't sure, if it was the cigar smoke or Joker talking to you, what made you feel like you could fly.
„Yes, yes good ...", he said putting the cigar out of your mouth after you breathed out the smoke.
„So beautiful", he smiled, laying his hand at your cheek, you looked at him in those crazy blue eyes and suddenly you felt warm lips pressing against yours, don't even waiting for you to let his tongue pass your mouth.
He was rough kissing you, but you loved it, for the very first time in your life, you really felt free.
Free from all your problems, with your mother, free from everything what your fiancé did to you and the still outstanding break up.
There were just you and Mr J, for now.
But the night ended faster than you wanted and at your way back home, thousands of thoughts were hunting your mind.
What was this all about?
You knew Joker loved playing mind games and making people week, or just enjoying the fun with a girl, but as you were about to drive home, he seemed like he wouldn't let you leave.
You saw his facial expression before your inner eye again, as you said you had to go now.

That wasn't the playful sinister clown everyone was afraid of.
But what now?
You had a lot of problems, which had to be resolved first, before you could deal with the things Joker does to you.
„WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
You turned on the lights in your apartment in shock, as you heared the voice of Tom growling at you.
„What are you doing here? Get out off my apartment, now!", you said and let the door open, for you to just ran away, if he gets abusive in front of you again.
„What I am doing here? Your mother told me, you won't marry me", he said stepping towards you.
„That's right. I break up with you. And now leave, and never ever come back to me again", you said with a raised voice.
SLAP
Tom slapped you in the face, so hard that your cheek felt like it would burn away.
„GET OUT NOW!", you screamed with teary eyes.
„You won't leave me, not me, (Y/N)", he hissed and slapped you once again.
You fell to the ground and tried to kick this asshole in his crotch to escape, but he grabbed your leg and plonked the door in front of your nose, before dragging you in your bed room, right at your ankle.
„Let me go! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!", you yelled.
„If you wish so, darling", he said and slammed you onto the bed.
„I hate you! FUCK OFF!"
„You're so mean, princess. Maybe I should show you some love", Tom said and ripped your black dress away from your body.
„NO! LET ME GO!", you screamed again, trying to push him away, so you could flee, but no chance, he was too strong, and way taller than you.
„Shhh. I know you want it. I know you still want me ...", he said touching you all over again, before he came on top of you, while opening his pants.
„Get off me ... please, get off ...", you whispered, as he tugged your panties down and starts to penetrate your inner walls.
—————————————————————————————–
You woke up in blood and tears the next evening.
Tom was gone, probably on the run now, so the police couldn't blame a rich and succesful young business man, who always does the right things, for just raping his ex fiancée.
As you looked into the mirror your arms and neck were filled with bruises and your eyes were red from all the crying.
Your voice was weak and scratchy after screaming nearly the rest of the last night.
„(Y/N), hey, what about your-"
„Holy shit, what happened to you, girl?", Mark asked in shock, as he saw you this evening, coming to work.
„Nothing just ... forget it", you whispered, your voice still scratchy.
You wouldn't even be able to sing.
„(Y/N), was that Tom?", Mark asked more than just worried.
„Don't ever mention his name again", you hissed at him.
„Listen, if you're not able to sing today, it's okay, we will find a way to tell Joker, it's not a big problem ..."
Mr J, shit, if he will see you like this ...
„Who did this?"

Everyone in the room became quiet, after those words and you closed your eyes, wishing for you to be somewhere else right now.
Joker pushed Mark out of his way with his walking cane and looked in rage at all the bruises on your body, as he stood in front of you.
„Who did this to you?", he growled.
„Tell me, now."
„His name is Tom O'Connell, he's my ex", you whispered.
„Find that fucker, and don't come back, until you got him", Joker said pointing at three of his biggest henchman.
The men nodded their heads and walked out of the door.
Joker took your face into his hands, like yesterday, it felt good and comforting at the moment.
Wasn't it strange how a psychopath like him could be more caring than the man you were with since two years, after the last night.
„He won't be able to hurt you again, after I'm done with him", he said kissing you softly.
„Don't cry now, doll. He will pay for everything he did to you."
An hour later Jokers men actually got Tom.
He looked a little damaged, it seemed like Tom fought back, before they catched him.
„(Y/N)? You wanna make love with me again?", he asked smirking, after he recognised you.
He must think that you dedicated Jokers men to fight him.
You wanted to scream fuck you, but before you could do it, Tom's smirk got frozen onto his face, as he saw Joker coming up to him.
„What sick game, are you playing here, (Y/N)?", he asked.
And now you could hear the fear in his voice.
„You", Joker pointed his cane at his nose.
His voice was more dangerous and sinister than ever.
„You are the little bastard who did this, to my girl", he said.
Before Tom could answer, Joker slammed his walking cane into Tom's face and his stomache.
„Do you find that funny?", Joker growled and pointed at your injuries.
„N-no, I- AHHH!", Tom screamed as Joker pulled his gun out of his jacket and shot him into his crotch.
„You wanna know what really is funny?", he asked and puts his tattoed grinning hand onto Tom's mouth.
„Seeing you die, after torturing you", J answered.
„Oh, I can't wait to show you my toys. Bring him into my back office."
A big goon throws Tom above his shoulders walking with him into J's office.
„Don't worry, doll. You're with me now, no one will ever lay a hand on you again", J said holding you into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 16
(Y/N) had always been carful not to get herself in any trouble, that is until she met him... I do not own any characters in this story, besides OC's...
1.1K 11 18
Joker - the most dangerous but genius villain in Gotham, finds another mob to rip off, but the leader catches him by surprise.
29.3K 2.9K 199
The continuation of *J* Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any DC characters, nor do I work for DC comics. Though I totally should!!
145K 3.5K 22
As a child Andrea was abused by her father As a teen she was taken Now she is traumatised But the Joker won't stop there