Millennia ▪ Andy Leo/Crown Th...

By liaxxwang

"Oh my god. I was so stupid to love you Andrew..." Caution- this story will have bad language and possibly s... More

Millennia (Crown the Empire/ Andy Leo FF)
Chapter 1: Meeting Them.
Chapter 2: Lets Hang Out?
Chapter 3: Playing Mortal Kombat Like A Boss.
Chapter 4: Panic (Not Really.)
Chapter 5 : Morning After.
Chapter 6 : LETS GO EAT
Chapter 7 : Ok, so what now?
Chapter 8 : This is happening.
Chapter 9 : First day on the job Pt. 1
Chapter 10 : First day on the job pt. 2
Chapter 11 : Yeah.
Chapter 12 : Deep Conversations with dear Bennett.
Chapter 13 : The Party, the fight and a moment with Andy.
A/N
Chapter 14 : Throw up and going home...
Chapter 15: SLEEPOVER MOTHAFUCKA
Chapter 16: Hangovers and a big question.
Chapter 17: Answers.
Chapter 18: Cuuuute.
Chapter 19: Room Tours & Getting Settled.
A/N
Chapter 20 : So.Many.Details.
Chapter 21: Asking Her Out. Pt. 1
Chapters 22: Asking Her Out Pt. 2
Chapter 23: Oh Cristmas Tree oh Christmas Tree.
Chapter 24: Mi Gente.
Chapter 25 : Thanks David, You Da Best.
Chapter 26 : wtf
Chapter 27 : Spilling The Beans & Working On Our Relationship.
Chapter 28 : A Friend Reunion & OML THE 'L' BOMB.
Chapter 29 : whoa ×××
Chapter 30 : new friends are nice friends.
Chapter 31: I'll miss you ×7,000
Chapter 32: A New...Friend?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 33: More Than Friends?
Chapter 34: Ya Caught.
Chapter 36: Secrets.
Chapter 37: The Other Woman.
Chapter 38: "This is all you're fault."
Chapter 39: Fuiste Mala.
Chapter 40: On Letting Go. (Final Chapter)
HOE MY GAHD GUYSSS
NEW STORY IS OUT

Chapter 35: If Only.

284 5 17
By liaxxwang

Alexis's pov▪

Rolling over to turn off my alarm clock. I whimpered out in tiredness, this is the first time I've set an alarm in a while. But today is special. Once it hit me what today was, I shot my eyes open and sat up. Swinging my legs over my bed I walked to my bathroom.

Grabbing my phone before I left, I walked to Benn's room. Waking him and Mia up. But the my surprise they are already up, I heard noises and not regular noises. Then I clicked.

"Oh my God you nasty savages! I hope your using protection! I'm too young to become an aunt!" I shouted. Before walking away laughing to myself.

Making my way down the stairs I was greeted by Bandit.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked, him going crazy over the word 'outside' then I decided to play with him.

"Wanna go outside?" I continued to ask a few times laughing. He barked at me.

"Okok! I'm sorry! Geez. Go outside" I said opening the back door waving him out the door. I waited and a few minutes later he came back in. "Good boy, good boy" I cooed. 

Walking to the kitchen I poured food into his bowl. After I was done with that I made breakfast for the three of us. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I turned to see two very happy faces walk into the kitchen. Nastys.

"So. How was it?" I asked trying not to smile.

"Alexissss!" Mia whined. I put my hands up in surrender and laughed.

"Sorry. Are you guys hungry? I'm making some food, if you guys want some." I said while I continued cooking.

"Yeah, thanks" they both said. I nodded. Today is the day my boys come home, and I couldn't be happier...

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Taylor👑🍷 & Caity🌌🤘:  Hey Alexis! Caity and I will be there around 10:30 ok?

Me: ok!! I can't wait lol, see you guys then. Benn and Mia will be here too.

Dave's pov•

I woke up by our bus driver taking a sharp turn to his left. Pulling my curtain, exposing me to the outside. Hopping down from my bunk, I walked to the bathroom to wash up. Walking back out I seen Taddie and Andy up. The tension is up too. Both of them on their phones not really caring about the others presence, with the TV faintly on. Making my way over, I sat next to Andy. Glancing at him a few times. I could see over his shoulder he was texting someone. I didn't bother to see though, it's most likely that girl. I couldn't help but think about Alexis, and how she'll be affected by this. And today we'd be coming home.

"Andy..." I said under my breath "can I talk to you again. In the back?" I asked standing up, not really waiting for his answer. I just wanted him to follow me. We reached the back and I closed the door looking at him sitting down.

"Ok" I sighed out "I know we're coming home and I know you're nervous. And I don't know how this is gonna go down. I'm not gonna tell Alexis anything once we get there, and I'll tell the rest of the guys not to say anything either. I'm just hoping that you will, she deserves the truth. Do not make her a rebound or the other woman Andy. She's more special and better than that. Just...tell her okay." I finished looking at him once more before leaving.

"Wait dave." He said. "I'm scared to tell her honestly. I don't want to hurt her. I really do care for her, how do I tell her?" He asked.

I turned back around "Andy. I'm gonna be honest with you. If you didn't want to hurt her or if you really cared for her, you wouldn't have done this in the first place. And I don't know how you should tell her, just tell her I guess. Tell her everything." I said turning the knob again walking out.

|time skip|

Alexis's pov▪

All five of us are waiting in the parking lot for the guys to roll up.

"I'm so excited" Caity clapped. I nodded and smiled.

"Ok David just texted me and he said they'd be here soon." Taylor said. I tried to control my breathing when those words left her mouth, more of my emotions than anything. Andy is coming home to me, I'm so ecstatic. Seeing Brendan's unmistakable mom van turn on our street my palms got sweaty. I'm gonna kiss his face, ok maybe not but I'm gonna hug the shit out of him.

The five of us moved out the way. The doors opened and I seen familiar faces again. Dave is the first one to get out, going straight to Taylor. Hayden following out after him going to Caity. Brandon gave Benn a guy hug, then hugged Mia. Taddie came out and smiled at me and walked and hugged me. 

"Welcome home" I said hugging him back "missed you" I finished my sentence while pulling away.

"I missed you too. How have you been?" He asked looking at me.

"Bored honestly. Glad you're back. I was thinking, we can officially be brother and sister, what do you think?" I laughed. He nodded his head.

"Hell yeah" He high fived me, but he had a sad smile.

"Cheer up, your home." I playfully punched him. Hugging the rest of the guys, Andy and Dave were the last ones. Andy slowly walked past me, he met my eyes then looked away. I stood in front of him before he could head in the door. Why is he acting like this?

"Hey" I said sadly, I wanted him to embrace me. I missed him so much.

"Hey" He said quietly not looking at me.

"What's up with you? Are you gonna hug me. Or do you not want to" I replied crossing my arms against my chest, becoming angry. I could tell he didn't want to but did anyways. He wrapped is arms around my body and I instantly relaxed. Being in his arms is the best.

"Sorry..I'm just stressed and...tried." He said while pulling away. I nodded, totally understanding. He did seem tried and stressed, like something is bothering. And I didn't bother to ask. Seeing Dave I also hugged him. This is so great being here with these guys.

|time skin|

"No fucking way" I laughed out at the story Dave is telling. Tour stories are always the best. As Dave continues to explain the story I glance at Andy, who is not showing any interest to anything since he got here he's just there, on his phone. He wasn't even sitting next to me. I figured he's just needs time to himself. My phone vibrated in my hands and looked down to my screen.

Andrew💗🎙: can I talk to you for a minute?

Me: sure

I thought this is really petty, why didn't he come over to me were in the same room.

Andrew💗🎙: ok...meet me upstairs in my room. I'll wait for you.

I nodded, not replying. I watched him leave from the couch and walked up the stairs. I put my hand on Mia's thigh and told her I'd be back. As I went up the stairs I felt eyes watching my every move.. Entering his room I closed the door looking at him. Slowly making my way towards him.

"So" I started.

"Sit down." He said. Taken back, I sat down.

Andy's pov°

I looked at Alexis, not really knowing how to say my thoughts.

"You still wanna date?" I blurted.

"Yes." She replied. I nodded my head. I wanted to also. I wanted her.

"Ok, then let's start now" I said. Her face lit up smiling.

"Great" She said standing up, walking over to me and planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled and hugged her body against my chest.

"Its great to have you back. I thought something was bothering you" She laughed.

If only she knew...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heeeey friends. wyd? I'm fine...actually I'm not. I feel like everyone is upset with me, and I don't know what I did wrong. Sorry. I'm not gonna tell you lol. It's too much rn.

Anyway, how are you? School is a week away and I'm not ready. I literally go to sleep at 4 am and wake up 12:30 pm wtf that's almost 1. It's so bad...I'm gonna be so moody and pissed the first few weeks of school lol.

I wanna ask a question. What's you're favorite song(s) rn??? I'm soooo curious, do you have any recommendations for me? People that I should listen to? Tell me, you can comment or message me, maybe we can become friends! Oml that'd be cool. (Or don't. I know most of you won't, and that's fine. It's America you can do whatever you want lol)

My favorite song is....hmmm, I'll just list some lol

-Who am I by I.M (my baby af)
-Smile by The Story So Far (this is my life like frfr)
-Mokena by Real Friends (I love this song soooo much)
-Bonbon by Era Istrefi  (love her!)
-Differences by Ginuwine (Just...yeah)
-Crew Love by Drake ft The Weeknd (this is lit)
-House of Cards by BTS (this...this is just so mf fire bro)
-the 7th sense by NCT U (another lit song)

Ok that's alot lol, sorry. I would 10/10 recommend you to listen to them bc I love them so much lol. You'll thank me later.

Ok this is beginning to be too much for me and you lol, I'll go now. Thank you for the reads and comments and votes. I LOVE IT ALL AND YOU GUYS (AND WRITING IN CAPS BC IT'S FUN)

byyye. Plus, do you guys still like Andy or naw 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 176 21
He saved me...but he messed up. Caution: This story has foul language and also mature content.
18.5K 610 25
This version of the story is discontinued, there is a rewrite but read this if you dare I-. . . I Shouldnt Have Fallen For Him But I did. . . I Sho...
473 15 15
I should have known from the beginning... That ur the only one for me. i was stupid.. please let me make up for it.. let me show u.. how much i love...
4K 57 34
disclaimer: this was my story story i wrote and it's very bad lol. "Please forgive me." "You've had your chance and you blew it."