Chapter 10 : First day on the job pt. 2

Heeeey.
.
.
.
.

~Brandon's POV~

The boys and myself were walking around the venue. We didn't have to play until 4:00 pm. I bought myself a few shirts. We walked past our tent and saw lexi sitting there by herself on her phone.

"Aye lexi!" Taddie yelled to her. She looked up and smiled then waved. We waved back and kept walking around. We ran into some fans, took some pictures. You know.

(A new pov did you like it?)

/Alexis's POV\

It was nice seeing the guys for a minute or two. I had to close here in an hour, its 2:30 right now and sold 4 more shirts. I knew that when I finished here I could go watch the band's that were gonna play. So I sit and wait.

»an hour later«

I start packing up everything that I had laying on the tables and what was hanging up behind me. I grab the things and walk back to the bus. Then I go back in and fix up everything for the guys when they do their signing. After that I walked to the red inflatable thing. And seen The Devil Wears Prada was playing right now then I saw The Story So Far was playing right after TDWP got done. I walked over to where TDWP are playing and the song 'Dez Moines' was playing and that's my fave. I don't know if I want to crowd surf or join the mosh pit. Why not both. I see a mosh happening beside me I make my way through and jump in. I managed to get out and grabbed two random guys shoulders and jump up and hoping someone would catch me and put me towards the front. As I feel many people touching my butt and my back I sing with Jeremy "All I can say is maayybee. This is what I've been expecting all along, all along." I get grabbed by the guards in front and told me where to go. I stay until they get done then walk over to TSSF set and crowd surf there too. Right now it was about to hit 4 and I remember Brandon telling me they played at 4. I walked to the Monster Stage and people are already there. I was luck to get in the middle. The guys came out on the the stage "wooooooooo" I yelled they played Initiation first then Machines next. Then it was Makeshift Chemistry, my favorite of all time. I grabbed some more shoulders and crowd surfed again. I sing with Andy "I'm just looking for a little bit of love in this heart break city. Darling won't you forgive me?! I'm looking for a little bit of love but she doesn't even know I exist." as people pass me up to the front. I know they saw me lol. I stay for the rest of the show.

"Alright guys we'll be having signing at 4:30 so come by and see us!" Dave said in the microphone. I left and went back to the bus bc I was bacically done for the day. I laid on the couch and shuffled my music, now I just wait for the guys.

"There is no need to panic, so honey take me by the hand & we can sign some papers. Forget the invitations.." I sing with the song playing with my fingers. (You can listen to it if you want it's up top). I continue to sing parts of songs that came up that I liked. I saw the door open with 6 guys coming in.

"Hey Lexi" Taddie ran to me and gave me a hug

" OH MY GOD GROUP HUG GUYS" Andy yelled everyone came running up to me, there is so much body heat and sweat on me you wouldn't even understand.

"Ok I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible but you guys don't smell to good and it's really warm around me" I said laughing a little.

"Thats warped tour life baby" Hayden said

"Yeah, so get used to it babe" Taddie said letting go of me. I huffed.

"So how was it?" I asked them getting some water.

"Oh it was awesome, it always is. Seeing our fans & having them tell us that we mean so much to them. It's incredible." Benn said.

"Yeah I bet it is." I said looking at him and smiling.

"So we saw you crowd surfing at our set" Brandon said "it was pretty badass" Hayden added in.

"Thats just what I do. Bada bing." I said but looking confused at the last thing I said. "Ok I don't know I said that" I said while laughing.

"It's ok, we all know your a little crazy." Andy said putting his arm around me

"Whatever" I said looking at him smiling slightly.

.
.
.
.
.

There you go guys pt. 2 done. ily (∩_∩)

The song at the top is called 'Archie, Marry Me' by Alvvays if you wanted to check it out.