Chapter 19: Room Tours & Getting Settled.

-Alexis's pov-

We arrived at the beautiful house that I remembered. Getting out of the car, grabbing the boxes and waiting for Taddie to unlock the door. I still can't believe that the CTE band wants me to live with them, most people would kill for this. And I see why bc these guys are hot. I walled in automatically going to the kitchen on the right setting down the boxes I was holding on the island thing. Hearing a bark from the other room with feet pattering after. A few minutes later Hayden, Mia & Benn showed up.

"Ok well follow us Lexi" Dave said while putting a hand on my back, quickly replaced with someone else's leading me up the stairs. We turned to the right to the first door was Dave's room, which had pictures of him & Taylor. White walls with a black bed and a computer desk in the corner of the room with a walking closet. With a huge picture of Marilyn Monroe above his bed. Next room across from Dave's was Benn's. Looking the same with daves except having a painting above his computer desk and The Weeknd poster up on the empty wall. Then, we went to Taddie's room looking the same but having a poster of the previous drummer for Slipknot - Joey Jordison. And the corner room a bathroom. We turned around going to Brandons room -looking the same- but have the CTE logo above his bed. Across from his was Andy's and having a Slipknot poster above his T.V. Next, Hayden's have a Bob Marley poster along with a marijuana symbol above his computer. Finally, my room, looking plain but similar with the others. And like the other hall the corner room was a bathroom.

"Your rooms are awesome." I said looking at each one of them. Getting a lot of cute smiles in response.

"Let me help you with your stuff lex" Mia said grabbing my hand pulling me down the stairs. Leaving the guys there. We grabbed the boxes and went into my room. That sounds weird. But me and her put my clothes into the closet and I was surprised that the guys gave me a computer as well. The guys actually told me that I had my own bathroom in my room. I do feel kinda bad using all their hard earned money. My occupation is working at Hottopic, Spencers & Victoria's secret. The last one is weird right? But whatever paid my bills, rent, food and put clothes on my back, I will work wherever.

I continued to put my stuff away in my bathroom while Mia hung my clothes in color along with my shoes. I heard a knock at my door and heard Mia go and open it all the way.

"Hey." Andy. I felt myself smile hearing his voice. Whoa.

"Hey" Mia and I responded. "Uhh, hey lex, I'm gonna be downstairs with the rest if the guys. All your clothes are put away nicely. So you're welcome." Mia said walking out the room and closing the door. Bless her. Then Andy stepped into the doorway of the bathroom.

"So you're settling in good?" He asked. I nodded my head in response glancing over at him "yes I am, thank you" walking past him flopping on my bed. Him following the same action.

"Well that's good. I'm glad and you're welcome" he said softly. I got up again and plugging my phone on its charger. I turned away to see Andy extremely close to me, close enough to where you can smell him. He wrapped his arms around me, putting his face of in my neck giving me a soft kiss, giving me chills. "I'm glad you're here Alexis." He mumbled against my skin.

"I'm glad I'm here too Andy" I said looking at whatever was behind him. He gave me another kiss on my neck and traveled up to my jaw, cheek and finally landing on my lips. He pulled back and opened his mouth to say something but stopped by someone calling my name.

"Yeah?" I yelled at the person who rudely interrupted our moment. Andy and I pulled away quickly when they opened my door.

"Hey...you settling in alright?" Taddie said while his eyebrows raised. I nodded at him, walking to him giving him a hug. "Thank you" I mumble against his chest. I felt the vibrations of him laughing "you're welcome" he said kissing me on my forehead.

"Why are you here andy?" Taddie said looking at him.

"I was helping her unpack and making sure she was alright." He said quickly glancing at me the at Taddie. Well done sir. Taddie nodded. "Well you look about done with this, come downstairs and chill. Benn and Mia are getting a little too close" he said laughing at end.

"Oh my god, I'm missing all of it " walking past him going downstairs to find Mia sitting on benn. Like can they just date already? I put my hand over my heart and smiled at them. Sitting next to Hayden whispering to him about the whole benn and Mia thing.

"Yeah I totally see it, they should just date already" he whispered.

"I know! Thats what I'm saying" I whispered back tapping his arm. Getting all excited to find someone else who thinks just like me. Ok Alexis calm down. "Ok, I will" I said to myself.

"Huh?" Hayden questioned. "Uh nothing, just talking to myself." I got up from the couch into the back yard upon my findings I found another bathroom by a hall that went somewhere. I opened up the back yard doors to find a nice looking pool, what if I can't swim? Yes we can swim Alexis so chill. They had a nice little garden of nice flowers and some of those lawn chairs with floaty things in the pool. They also had a nice yard a huge one at that. Makes my place look like shit. I kept walking around looking at all the things around me.

Maybe I can get used to this.
.
.
.
.

Heeey no a/n at the top today. I am currently in study hall rn updating this. So today is my dads birthday and he's like 49. Ew, but we're going out to eat and that's basically it. How was your guys weekend? And how is your day so far?

Saturday my mom, 2 aunts and 5 cousins went to Pat Catans (its like a craft store, almost like Joann Fabrics or Michaels.) We got stuff for my cousins wedding, aww guys she's getting married in September of next year.

Anyway you don't care, but yeah thank you for getting me to 2k reads. I'm so thankful for that guys. And I love every single one of you and we are bestfriends bc I said so ok? Lol, bye guys ily.