Twin Alpha's (2 book to Mated...

By Overlord1401

Squeal to Mated to the Alpha. So read that one first so you will get this one. More

Chapter 1 Finding Out
Chapter 2 Gift
Final and Very Important
Chapter 3 TV Insult
Chapter 4 Flying
Chapter 5 No
Chapter 6 Tattoo
Rant
Chapter 7 Ideas and Big News at the Bottom
Chapter 8 Huh
Chapter 10 Triple the Trouble
Chapter 11 Abby is Back
Chapter 12 Who Now
Chapter 13 Gone
Chapter 14 Fight
Chapter 15 Finding Out
Chapter 16 Down in the Dungeon
Chapter 17 Craving
Chapter 18 Pain
Chapter 19 Party
Chapter 20 Powers
Sequal
Funny Idea
OMG

Chapter 9 SMUT

4.6K 199 1
By Overlord1401

Theo walked over to the bed and laid me down as we started kissing again.

"I love you Airis" he said I blushed.

"I love you too Theo and you too Luke" I said. They started kissing and sucking down my neck. I felt a hand slid up and pull my shirt off. I couldn't help but moan. They kissed down my chest.

It felt so good. When they got close to my v line I held my breath. Luke liked up from the base of my pants to my belly button. I moaned. He took my pants zipper in his teeth and slowly pulled it down. He then proceeded to pull my pants and boxers off. I moaned then pulled at there shirts.

They got the message and took there shirts. I blush. Hot damn are my mate cute or what.

"This may hurt a bit but just relax" Theo said then entered me with his finger. It was painful. I winced. But I soon got used to it and moaned. He started to move his finger in and out and adding more. I on the other hand was a moaning mess. Then he took his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss.

"Ok ready" he asked. I whimpered. He shot into me. I cried out. Luke kissed me to help me not focus on the pain. So I moaned and Theo started pounding into me. Soon we screamed as we came undone. Luke then switch places with Theo and processed to do the same.

"I love you guys" I said I I fell asleep but not before hearing.

"We love you to both of you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 281 32
Jeongin estΓ‘ enamorado de Hyunjin, pero este solo lo ve como un hermanito pequeΓ±o. (Λ–Ϋͺ❀) Todos los crΓ©ditos a su autora original Β©Woopink. (Λ–Ϋͺ❀) Dra...
3.4K 241 26
Jay's life has changed - that's for sure - but is it for better or worse? Jay finds out he can shapeshift into a wolf one day whilst in distress. How...
3K 210 4
i'm testing this page out cause I skimmed through something like this before and I see a lot more nowadays and I haven't checked them out but I wanna...
347K 11.9K 24
"I knew that the Alpha was going to reject me, and I'm glad you did to be honest. For the record, if I was Alpha, I wouldn't want to be with myself e...