Tujhh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

By GS_Stella

✨ First Draft. Highly Unedited. ✨ πŸ† FIRST PLACE : NEW AUTHOR AWARDS (20/04/2017) πŸ† SWASAN FAMILY AWARDS... More

Prologue
Part 1 : He is Different
Part 2 : Those Eyes are driving Me Crazy
Part 3 : The First Smile
Part 4 : He is a complete Disaster
Part 5 : Her Pain and the Disturbing Nightmare
Part 6 : She has lost her faith in God
Part 7 : Her Laugh and Her Tears
Part 8 : The Painful Past
Part 9 : I Love Her and always will no matter what
Part 10 : I'll be always there for You
Part 11 : What the...!! How can he hug a girl so tightly...??
Part 12 : My one man army... ready for MISSION BHABHI PATAO...!!
Part 13 : I LOVE YOU...!!
Part 14 : THE FEELING OF MY FIRST LOVE...!!
Part 15 : Your eyes are the ones who attract me the most...!!
Part 16 : Good Night... Mr. Imagination
Part 18 : Is that creature a boy or a girl...??
Part 19 : You are the best dance partner I can ever have...
Part 20 : My victory is nothing if you are not there...!!
Part 21 : Mr. Sanskaar... You are under arrest...!!
Part 22 : If not HER then... No other girl will enter my life ever...
Part 23 : Bhai ki Meenakumari...!!
Part 24 : Laksh... shaadi ki khushi mein pagal ho gaye ho kya...!!
Part 25 : I never knew that you are possessive over me...!!
Part 26 : Do you even care how much I LOVE YOU dammit...!!
Part 27: I'm your first touch...!!
Part 28 : She is the best thing that has ever happened in my life...!!
Part 29 : I'm not unromantic...!!
Part 30 : Because I Love this crazy girl...!!
Part 31 : I'll never let anything happen to you...!!
Part 32 : Gate crashing...!!
Part 33 : I'm proud that I have fallen in love with Her
Part 34 : Bachelor's Party
Part 35 : The Kidnap and The Rescue
Part 36 (I) : Wedding Special - The Guests
Part 36 (II) : Wedding Special - The Masti
Part 37 : Wedding Special - Together Forever
Part 38 : Mrs. Nautanki...!!
Part 39 : You never proposed me...!!
Part 40 : The Union...!!
Part 41 : You are so bad Sanskaar...!!
Part 42 : DUFFER... IT WAS ALL FOR YOU...!!
Part 43 : The New Life
Part 44 : The Rescue...!!
Part 45 : Birthday Gift...!!
Part 46 : Mood Swings..!!
Epilogue
A/N : New Story
New Story On...!!
My Little Bride
The Literary Awards 2017
NEW AUTHOR AWARDS
Author's Note
We Won...!! First Place In The NEW AUTHOR AWARDS...!!
Golden Pen Awards
Fan-fiction Awards 2017
New Cover...!!!!
New Book : STELLA'S GRAPHICS CORNER
IMPORTANT...!!!!
GOOD NEWS!!
New Story is up!!!
✨ CHERRY BLOSSOMS ✨

Part 17 : Why...?? Don't you like me...??

4.9K 275 9
By GS_Stella

Some unknown place... with dim golden colored lightings... White curtains are falling high up from the ceiling down to the ground... Light breeze brushes up Sanskaar's face and gives him a ticklish feeling... he is standing in the middle of the open area surrounded by the curtains... he is wearing a white translucent shirt with black colored jeans and is looking damn handsome and dashing... He looks at Swara who is standing in front of him and is looking absolutely gorgeous in the white net saree with sleeveless silver blouse... Sanskaar gives a naught smile seeing her and starts proceeding towards her with slow yet firm steps...

Swara: (slowly moving backwards) Sasnkaarrr... what are you trying to do...??
Sanskaar: (smirks) I'm not doing anything Swara...!!
Swara: Then why are you looking at me like that...??
Sanskaar: Whyyy... can't I...??

Swara tries to move back further but Sanskaar reaches near her and holds her waist... he pulls her towards him... Swara gets shy and lowers her gaze... Sanskaar touches her face and lifts her face holding her cheeks... She smiles seeing him...

Sanskaar: Swara... I want to say something... Can I...??

Swara smiles and nods her head... Sanskaar leans towards her and captures her lips with his own... Swara reciprocates back to his kiss with equal passion... Tears flow from the eyes of both of them... yet a smile spreads on their faces... After the kiss, Swara closes her eyes tightly expecting Sanskaar to say something... but when she hears nothing...

Swara: (slowly) Sanskaar...!! (no reply) Sanskaar... you were saying something...!! (still no reply)...

Swara opens her eyes but Sanskaar is not there...

Swara: Sanskaar... where are you...?? Sanskaar...!!

Suddenly she hears him calling her aloud...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!

She looks in the direction and finds him going away from her...

Swara: (shouts) Sanskaar... where are you going...?? Please don't leave me...!! Sanskaar...!! SANSKAAR...!!

And she opens her eyes wide only find herself in her room on her own bed... realizing that it was a dream... she starts breathing heavily... her face completely covered with sweat... she wipes off her sweat and takes a glass of water with shaking hands and gulps a big sip...

Swara: (to herself) What was that...?? Why did I dream like that...?? Sanskaar... why am I feeling so weird right now...?? This is the first time he came in my dream...!!

Her trance of thoughts gets broken on hearing some loud noises outside... she looks at the clock...

Swara: OMG... Its 8:30 am... how did I sleep till this late...?? (thinks about something) I have to talk to Sanskaar... yes that will be the right thing... I'll talk to him as soon as he comes back but still there are two days for him to return...!! (she gets sad) Offoo... Swara... stop thinking about him...!! Right now you have to prepare breakfast... (again she hears someone shouting) Who is shouting there...??

She goes outside down to the main hall and finds everything in a huge chaos... Aarvi, Rimjhim and Aahna are clapping and shouting...

All three: (together) Nanhe, Golu... Nanhe, Golu... !!
Swara: Why are you three cheering them up...??
Rimjhim: Swara didi... they are having race...?? (points in a direction)
Swara: (moves in that direction, still looking at the three) What raccc....

But before she could complete she keeps her foot on a toy racing car and slips...

Swara: Aaaahhhhh...!!

She closes her eyes tightly due to the fear of hitting her face right on the ground... but to her surprise she hangs up somewhere in the middle... soon she realizes someone caught her right before falling... she feels a firm grip on her waist... this makes her eyes fling open...

Swara opens her eyes to find her dream standing right in front her with a charming smile on his face...

Swara: Sans... Sanskaar...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Hiii...!! (winks at her)

He makes her stand on her feet again...

Sanskaar: (smiles) Are you fine...??

Swara couldn't believe her senses and she turns to the other side without replying him...

Swara: (shocked and to herself) Sanskaar...?? How is this possible...?? He was about to come after two days naa... then how come he's here...?? (thinks) OMG... Swara are you hallucinating again...?? But he saved me from falling... I felt his skin across my skin... How could I be so wrong...??

To clear her confusion she again looks back to the place where Sanskaar is standing... but gets shocked on not finding him there... Suddenly she feels a tap on her shoulder...  she turns and finds Sanskaar standing there...

Sanskaar: Hello Madam... are you fine...?? (keeps his palm on her forehead) Fever bhi nahin hai...??
Swara: Huhhh...??
Sanskaar: Why are you behaving so strange...??
Swara: (shakes her head vigorously) No... no... nothing... I thought I was haluuu... (stops realizing what she's about to say...)
Sanskaar: What...?? (smiles understanding what she was about to say as he knows that she thinks she is hallucinating)
Swara: Nothing... Why did you come back...??
Sanskaar: (shocked) I thought everyone will be happy seeing me back sooner than expected...??
Swara: No... no... I didn't mean that...!! Okay... you get freshen up... I'll bring your breakfast...!!
Sanskaar: Areyy wah...!! Okay... okay.. but before that... Bachcha Party... come let's go... I have brought gifts for everyone...!! So who wants theirs...??

BPG runs towards him and he starts giving gifts to everyone in the house... Swara smiles seeing his sweet gesture...

Swara: Paagal...!! (she goes to make the breakfast)...

--------------------.

SANSKAAR'S ROOM...

Sanskaar comes out after a bath rubbing his hairs with towel... he wears a white t-shirt and blue faded jeans... he starts unpacking his bag when he comes across a box... he smiles seeing it... he opens it... It's a beautiful platinum pendant necklace... a simple one but yet complete in itself... The pendant is a heart shaped one with small diamonds studded on its edges... A small 'S' is carefully carved in the center of the heart...

Sanskaar: (takes it out and holds the necklace in his hand) Swara... I know you won't take it now... I have also decided to give it to you after I propose you...!! I'll give it to you when you'll agree to become MINE... when you'll agree to become Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari...!!

He smiles and kisses the pendant... A sudden knock on the door brings him out of his thoughts... Swara comes there with the breakfast... Sanskaar gets startled on seeing her and slides the necklace in the pocket of his jeans...

Sanskaar: Areyy Swara what was the need of bringing it here...?? I would have taken along with others..!!
Swara: No, actually I thought you must be tired after the journey... so maybe you need some rest...!!

Sanskaar smiles seeing her care... he takes the glass of the juice and takes a sip... he starts looking in his bag... In the meantime Swara remembers her dream and their kiss... instantly her eyes moves towards his lips which has a slight yet beautiful smile... she shakes her head to shake off all the thoughts in her mind...

Sanskaar: (confused on her actions) Swaraa... are you alright...??
Swara: Hann... haan... I'm fine..!!
Sanskaar: Then why are you shaking your head like that every time you are seeing me...??
Swara: (finds herself short of words so thinks of divert the topic) Sanskaar... you brought gifts for everyone...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Hmmm...!!
Swara: (cutely) Then... my gift...??
Sanskaar: (thinks of teasing her) Oh Shittt...!! (Swara gets shocked) I'm... I'm so sorry Swara... I completely forgot you...!! I forgot to buy the gift for you...!!
Swara: What...?? You forgot me..?? How can you do that...?? I won't talk to you... (to herself) Iss se achcha to mera Mr. Imagination hai... At least he doesn't forget me...!!

She angrily walks away and turns the knob to open the door...

Sanskaar: Swara, waittt... (she stops) Actually I have a gift for you...!!
Swara: (like a kid) Reallyy..?? (Sanskaar smiles seeing her childish behavior) What is it...??
Sanskaar: (smiles naughtily and moves towards her... whispers in her ears) ME...!!
Swara: What..?? (moves away) No... I don't want that...??
Sanskaar: Why...?? Don't you like me...??
Swara: No...!!
Sanskaar: (shocked) What... you don't like me...??
Swara: No... no.. I didn't mean that...!! I mean YES...
Sanskaar: (moves towards her) So, you like me...!! (smirks)
Swara: NO... when did I say that...?? (moves backwards)
Sanskaar: Areeyyy right now you said that you like me...!! (again moves close to her)
Swara: (moves back but gets blocked by the cupboard behind her) No... I didn't mean that...!!
Sanskaar: (keeps both his hands on either side of her) Then what you meant...?? Say it naa Swara... You like me or not...!!
Swara: Haann... mera matlab... nahin... wo... wo... (keeps on fumbling)

Sanskaar moves his finger towards her face... she closes her eyes tightly... He smiles seeing her cute expressions and strikes her nose lightly with his finger... Swara opens her eyes wide...

Swara: Areeyyy...!!
Sanskaar: What... areeyyy...!!
Swara: (pushes him away) Nothing...!!

And she runs away... whereas Sanskaar keeps on smiling remembering her condition...

----------------------------.

AFTERNOON...

BPG, Swara and Sanskaar are sitting in the main hall...

Sanskaar: Bachcha Party... it's the third anniversary yaar... Don't you think we should plan something...??
Swara: But I heard that Adarsh Sir and his family members are already planning something...!!
Sanskaar: Offooo... its their plan... but we must also do something... after all its our Home Sunshine... Right Bachcha Party...??
BPG: Yeeehhhh...!!
Aahna: Sanskaar bhaiya... then we'll also have a party...??
Sanskaar: (pats her head) Yes... cutie pie...!! Now all of you think what all things we can do... and we will do it all...!!
Golu: Bhaiya... we can have lots and lots of dishes...!!
Sanskaar: Goluuu... betaaa... Stop thinking of ways of making your tummy happy and think of something else than food...!!

Golu pouts and everyone laughs...

All start thinking... Swara and Sanskaar start pacing up and down the hall... after few moments only everyone hears a thud... Swara and Sanskaar bump into each other...

Swara: Aauucchhhh Sanskaar...!! (rubs her forehead) Can't you see... why are you bumping against me...??
Sanskaar: (rubs his nose) As if I have any interest in poking my nose into your forehead...!! Mujhe koi shauk nahin hai apni naak todwane ka...!!
Swara: Uggghhhh...!!
Sanskaar: Waise I have a plan... That way... we'll be able to think also and we won't bump into each other also...!!
Swara: (still irritated) What...??
Sanskaar: (chuckles) This....!!

He passes his hand across her from behind... and holds her neck from other side pulling her towards himself... then he drags her along with him playfully...

Sanskaar: Let's think together...!!
Swara: (shocked) Whatt...??

Episode ends...!!

-------------------.
A/N

Hi everyone...  I hope you are liking the story...  Now gear up for some twist and turns as Sanskaar's true identity is going to get revealed in front of Swara...!!

But there are a few episodes still left for that...  Till then keep reading and do vote and share if you like it...  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.6K 58
Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019
551K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.1K 547 19
A Short Story ❀️✨ She HATES commitment but fell in LOVE with a committed person. He HATES drama but fell in LOVE with a drama queen. Karthik, a Physi...
20.5K 359 16
You have to watch the movie or book to understand it and its an X OC pov book rafal x reader Don't own movie or book Don't own no charter's only y/n ...