Jason (BoyxBoy)

By Spiro96Beliectioner

(Boy×Boy) Everyone is familiar with story of Cinderella, I'm quite sure of that; but this is a parody, with... More

Intro/Prologue
Chapter One; Prince Charming
Chapter Two; Do Your Parents Know?
Chapter Three; Pre-Ball
Chapter Four; First Dance
Chapter Five; The Prince and His Kiss
Chapter Six; A Royal Apology
Chapter Seven; Back Pain
Chapter Eight; Massage
Chapter Nine; Plagued Thoughts
Chapter Ten; tbh i couldnt think of a title
Chapter Eleven; Prince Of Heathen
Q&A
Chapter Twelve; Tired
Chapter Thirteen; Swine
Chapter Fourteen; Oh Damn
Chapter Fifteen; Dungeons
Chapter Sixteen; "Bless The Prince"
Chapter Seventeen; "Action's Speak Louder Than Words"
Chapter Eighteen; "The Day Before"
Chapter Twenty; "Cant Find Him"
Chapter Twenty-One; Bippity Boppity Boo, Baby I Got You
Chapter Twenty-Two; All It Takes Is Love
Chapter Twenty-Three; Spill The Tea

Chapter Nineteen; Happy Birthday

1.6K 96 42
By Spiro96Beliectioner

Justin

I grumbled tiredly, a pool of drool soaked into my pillow, leaving a drenched wet feeling on half my face.

I huffed, rubbing my face slowly, my eyes opening a little as I began to wake up.

As soon as my eyes adjusted, I quickly noticed balloons and a few gifts. Someone had placed them beside the bed neatly, and it looked wonderful.

I half smiled, pushing myself to sit up.

Today was it. I was finally eighteen.

"Prince!" Knocks came from my bedroom door, "May I come in?"

I knew who it was just by the voice, "Of course, Harry!" I replied, deciding to stand up.

"No, sit-sit-sit!" Harry rushed into the room, pushing me to stay seated on the bed, "Happy birthday!" He smiled.

"Thanks, but I think I should get up-" I tried to once again get out of bed, but Harry was having none of it.

He clapped his hand, soon enough, the castle's Chef entered my room, followed by the royal taste tester.

I notcied a tray of food in the Chef's hand, "Oh, breakfast in bed?"

"Your parents requested it." Harry said happily, "They're going to be extremely busy with the ball preparations, but they'll see you before you make an entrance."

I took a deep breath, sighing out, "I almost forgot... it's gonna be a big night."

I realized how huge tonight was going to be. Everything is going to be falling into place, I have to make a speech, everything seemed so serious and important.

I couldn't disappoint my parents.

As the taste tester tried to food, Harry began to read from his note pad.

"So, they expect you to announce an engagement tonight after you cut before you cut the cake." Harry told me, scribbling something down, "Prince Niall will be standing beside you, so maybe when you announce the engagement, seal the end of it with a kiss?"

I cringed at the thought, there's no way I'm kissing Niall... that's not at all how my plans for tonight is going to go.

"I'll blow you all away with a wow, I assure you, Harry." I mumbled, the chef finally handing me my breakfast.

"Good, good." Harry hummed.

-

"Are you enjoying your special day so far?" Niall grunted out, as we circled the outside of the castle.

It was the afternoon, and we were spending it riding our horses.

I shrugged, glancing over at him as I held tightly on the reigns, "It could be better..."

"Is that implying you'd prefer the company of Jason? Your little boyfriend?" Niall half smirked.

I rolled my eyes a little, "Jealous?"

"No. He could still be pissed off at you, which might jeopardise this whole lovey dovey reconnection at the ball." Niall pointed out, raising his brows.

I frowned, "That's why I'm going to talk to him... before I make my speech. I have to properly apologize for what I did, and pray to God he forgives me... I cant marry you, I have to marry the one I love.."

"I get it. My family expect me to come back a promised King, but I dont want to be a king... I also dont want to marry a boy I dont love, and especially one that doesnt know how to win a race." Niall said slyly, before lightly tapping his horse a few times, before it began to run.

I grinned, realizing he just challenged me to a race. Like I was about to let him win.

Jason

"Step-Father," I squeaked out as I stood in front of the tall and fairly aged man, "I want to go to the ball."

I had no idea where my courage had come from, maybe it was the wine Louis and Zayn gave me beforehand.

They had somehow convinced me to tell my step-father I was going to the ball. I had to go, after all.

"Excuse me?" His voice came out deep and annoyed. He was going through his letters while standing in the kitchen when I so rudely interrupted.

"I-I want to go to the ball." I shakily said, trying to keep myself together.

I was determined to go. I had to, anyway.

"No." He simply replied, "And call me Mr. Tomlinson. I'm not your step-father."

My face fell, "What?"

His eyes met mine, "Your mother died a while ago. Lets not make a scene."

As much as those words hurt, I was still determined, "Please can I go to the ball? Its just one night! I have to go-"

I never really liked my mother being mentioned... I loved her dearly... I know he did too.

"Have to?" He snorted, raising a brow, "Alright then. You may go..."

"I really w-wait.... did you just agree?" I stepped back, completely surprised.

I can go?

"Yes." His lips twitched into a grin, "You're very eager, and it obviously means a great deal for you-"

"It does!" I nodded frantically, "This means the absolute world to me, thank you so much!"

I was literally on the vurge of dancing happily around him, but I refrained myself from acting crazy.

I was even close to trying to hug him, but I remembered that he hates me.

"Well, you obviously cant go to the ball dressed so... you." He cleared his throat, pointing at my clothes.

I glanced down, noticing how ragged-like they were; he was right.

"I dont have anything..." I frowned, knowing my clothes were limited, "Maybe I could borrow one of Louis or Zayn's outfits?"

"No," He tisked at me, "I think there's something better for you to wear, actually." He patted my shoulder, "Follow me."

I felt overwhelmed with how friendly my step-father was being... maybe I should have stepped up to him years ago. It seems I've just been a worry-wart all this time.

I eagerly followed him upstairs, confused as he led me to one of the older rooms we barely used.

It was crammed with storage from years of living here.

"That trunk, over there." He pointed near the barred old window, "Your fathers old clothes are in it... things that might fit you."

I blushed, "My fathers?" I swallowed.

He never came back from war, and some part of me missed him, but not as much as I missed my mother... maybe because I never really knew him all too well.

I had no idea he had his things here though... I was actually slightly hesitant to look through the trunk.

But I really wanted to wear something nice to the ball, so I made my way over, crouching down to open it.

I pulled out the first thing my hand could grab, which was a suit shirt. A really nice one.

"That looks lovely," My step-father cleared his throat.

"Should I wear it to the ball?" I smiled, turning to face him as he stood at the door.

"Most definitely... although," he hummed, stepping back, out of the room, "There'd be no point."

I furrowed my brows, "Why's that?"

He grabbed the door, shaking his head, "Because you're not going. That prince has made my son suffer, and there is absolutely no reason for you to come. I intend to give that horrid Prince a peace of my mind, and you'd be an annoying distraction."

Before I could even have a say about what my Step-Father had said, he had slammed the room's door shut. A click sound coming immediately after.

My stomach dropped as I bolted to the door, trying to open it.

Oh god, no!

He's locked me in here!

I tried as hard as I could to open the door, banging my fists against the hard wood, "You cant do this!" I pleaded.

"See you in a few hours, boy!" My step father laughed, his footsteps sounding more distant as he began to walk away.

I felt my heart beat faster, he cant leave me in here!

I began to gasp for air, panic rising dramatically.

I'm going to miss Justin's ball...

Author's Note

Apologies for the wait, guys!

But drama llama!

Haha, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I've been so distracted lately.

Btw; you should all follow my fan account instagram for Justin! IG: BelieberThoughts94
I post stuff... like the picture linked on this chapter... its a shared account haha. Its kinda crappy but im trying to be creative with it. Love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.8K 40
[BOYxBOY] {COMPLETE} BOOK 2 THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO SUDDEN LOVE. "Someday I hope my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful." ~ Justin Bieber...
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
76.7K 3.2K 59
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to be exact. During the third year, they wer...
40.4K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...