Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Reborn

21K 495 49
By GlaciaGirl

I just want y'all to know before you read that I made this book when I was a lot younger and I'm embarrassed a little. But the second book it better written and I think has better potential.

But anyways please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathe heavily as my whole body screams in pain. Hearing each individual bone crunch, makes me sick to my stomach. I know what is happening to me, but I don't know why it's happening right now. I'm not supposed to change until I turn sixteen! I'm only fifteen and I'm shifting into my wolf! I look up to try to find comfort in the moon but there is nothing but darkness. I feel my gums ripping apart and my new teeth breaking through.

I snarl when I hear something behind me, I whip around to rip whatever has disturbed me apart. But calm down once I see it is my father, The alpha of my soon-to-be pack. I feel my fur breaking through my skin and my hands slowly turning into paws. Every sound heightens with every passing second, and every smell strengthens ten fold. My father walks up to me and touches my now furry head,

He lets out a feral growl, making my entire body vibrate. My eyes suddenly change color to a golden yellow, indicating that my wolf has fully surfaced.

My new wolf yips happily, knowing she's now been accepted into her first pack.

Then I notice there was no more pain, it's like every ache I had never existed. I huff in relief and accidentally sit on my tail wrong. I whimper and scoot my rump around until I'm no longer sitting on my poor tail.

I look into my father's golden yellow eyes and see a true leader...the leader I'm going to follow. My new ears lay flat in my head and I whimper as I quickly lay on the ground in submission. He stands there above me with unblinking eyes, scanning the forest line. Then he starts a Mind Link with me. I can now hear everything he is thinking and he can hear everything I am thinking. This is really weird...like now nothing is personal until I learn to control it...He growls verbally and then, with the mind Link, tells me,

"find your way back to the rest of the pack. Tell them We have company in the Southeast forest." I hesitate from fear of being alone. He stares at me with anger radiating from his eyes,

"But can't you mind link them?" I ask through mind link.

He growls and towers over me threateningly, making me step away a few feet.

"They are all asleep. They aren't going to wake up when I call them. Now go." He says.

"Now!" He screams verbally.

I flinch at the sudden rage in his voice. I quickly turn around and run toward the Northwest forest, where the rest of the pack is. On all-fours, I run quicker than I've ever ran before. My tail pinned between my legs from my Dad yelling at me, I fly passed the trees with ease. The faster I run, the more I enjoy myself. But I have to stay focused on the mission my dad gave me. I see the lights from pack house glowing through the trees. I slow my running so I won't hit a tree then start a Mind Link with my brother, Ty. He should be awake....

"Ty! Dad needs the pack!" I scream in his mind.

Within seconds, Ty rushes through the door to find me, exhausted, and to his surprise, a wolf. Ty shakes his head,

"What's going on here, Tara?" I whimper in frustration.

"Listen you idiot! Dad needs the pack! There are intruders on the southeast border!" His eyes grow wide but then an authoritative look appears on his face.

His legs out a feral howl that makes me flinch back at the volume of it. Yeah

What in the world is he doing?

I then realize he is alerting everyone inside the house and around the territory. I watch Ty's eyes turn golden yellow. And within seconds, he has transformed. Then I see everyone that was in the house, rush out and change just as quickly. The sound of clothes ripping comes from every where then Wolves come from the forest and stand behind the beta, ready to go to battle. Ty looks at me, and growls.

"Stay here!" He growls lowly, knowing I was gonna try to go with him.

I growl, Who the hell is he to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? Ty's head whips around and he growls angrily. He heard that. He hates me cursing... Stupid Link! I hear Ty chuckle a little, he heard that too!! I decide its best if I turn my Link off for now. Let's see if I can figure this out...dad says you just have to put up a wall...Suddenly I hear someone snarl from behind me, it is Xavier, the pack's Beta.

"If you turn off your mind link, I swear I will rip your ears off and shove them down your throat! You need to stay connected to us in case something goes wrong. " He shouts in the mink link.

Someone needs a chill pill...

I have no choice but to keep it on. Though the alpha's daughter, I still start out at the bottom of the pack. Xavier is only three years older than me but he has already taken his father's place as Beta. Oh Xavier is so perfect he gets to take over the beta position at eighteen! Ugh...

Xavier shows his white teeth at me which makes me flinch. His eyes glow like embers as he glares my way. Crap.

"listen to your brother! Or you'll have to deal with me!" He snaps at my paws but I'm too quick, I jump out of the way.

I expertly stile over my own paw of course...I'm still trying to get used to my new form. I glare at him, but only for a moment. Reluctantly, I submit to Xavier and his Authority. If I don't he will probably hold true to his threat and I just got these ears...
"go inside." Xavier waits for me to listen but he has another thing coming.

But I stand there, my paws planted where I was. But I'm the alpha's daughter! He has no right to treat me like a pup! I snarl at him, showing my distaste at his order. He actually thinks I'm going to obey just like that?! When my father could be in danger! The fur on his back stands up and he starts to growl at me. I try to stand strong but I unintentionally whimper from his body language toward me.

"Pussy." He says through mind link.

"Bastard." I mutter through mind link back.

I step closer to him and try to bite his shoulder but he easily dodges and takes a chunk out of my left ear. I howl in pain, feeling the throbbing sensation start. My blood oozes into my eye which practically blinds me so I lower my head and show my neck in submission. I've been defeated and it feels like crap. I really am just a pup aren't I...I step back then turn around and head to the house. Once at the door, I turn around to see they have all vanished into the night. Wow. No one was even concerned about the alpha's daughter. Best pack ever.I sigh in annoyance then walk inside the house and push the door shut with my snout.

I smell freshly cooked chicken on the stove and I see that everyone had been watching football on our flat screen tv. I roll my eyes, I've never seen the point of football, they just fight for a ball and whoever makes it to the goal with the ball the most wins. I slowly walk to my room and once again shut the door with my snout. I hop on my bed and stare out my window, waiting for them to come back. After I calm down, I feel my body change back into my human form. It hurts, but not enough to make a fuss about.

Luckily when I shifted my wounded ear healed instantly. The unfortunate part though is that when I shift back into wolf form, half my ear will be gone. Son of a bitch!

I hate you, Xavier.

Minutes turn into hours and hours turn into days. I wasn't worried after two days because they are always gone that long on hunting trips. That I can never go on...But they've been gone for five days. I feel fear creeping up.what if they are in trouble? I try a Mind Link to see if anyone is close.

Nothing.

I wait for a few more hours then I can't take it anymore, I bust out the front door and nearly scream when I smell something in the distance. Blood! The metallic smell makes my stomach twist into knots and I almost puke. I have to find them! Knowing I can't run fast in this human form, I conjure up all my fear and anger so I can transform. Since I'm so new at changing, this is the only way to change until I have more control. My eyes change, then my bones start to crunch. In seconds I transform. I start running to the Southeast forest but I am stopped half way there when my head begins to pound. I hear a voice ringing in my mind. At first I thought it was my imagination, but then I hear his voice. Ty!      

"Run Tara! They will kill you! Get out of here!!"  He sounds weak and in pain.

My heart starts beating rapidly and I start to run back home, but I can't leave Ty. He's my brother! I can't believe I even considered leaving him! I turn back around,

"where are you?" I ask through the Mind Link.

Silence follows. Fear seeps into my entire being. What if I'm too late? What if he's past out from blood loss? What if he's dead? What if he is being attacked right now and I can't help him?                          

"Ty, I'm not leaving until I find you!" I scan the forest, trying to find anything that might point me to Ty.

I listen for him, I try to catch his scent but I can't. I stand there frantically scanning the forest but I can't see anything. I feel my eyes involuntarily filling with tears. Trying to hold them in, I let out a heart wrenching howl, but even my howl couldn't stop the tears from running down my furry face. I can't lose him! That's not an option!   

"Please... Please,Ty. I can't do this without you." I start to sob internally.

As I'm about to break down, I hear a weak howl in the distance. My whole body becomes rigid, afraid that it was another wolf from the pack that attacked. Another weak howl rings out into the air and I then recognize the painful howl as my brother's.I bolt toward it without even giving a second thought and keep telling myself that I have to get to my brother. I'm coming, ty. I'm coming.

I keep running until I realize I can't find his scent. How am I going to find him?

"I can't find your scent!" I say in Mind Link. Then I hear running water. He must've washed his scent away.

"and you won't be able to. You need to listen not smell." Ty then cuts the Mind Link off.

That's my big brother. Even when he's half dead, he still finds a way to annoy me...

My breathing gets heavy as fear rises. I have to find him! He's counting on me!I quickly pluck my ears up and listen. I only hear birds and the bugs crawling on the ground which makes my wolf growl in annoyance. I stand there, frustrated, panicked and afraid. I finally tell myself to calm down and luckily my wolf helps me out a little. I take a deep breath and immediately feel calmer. I wait and listen to everything in the forest. The sound of the leaves rubbing against each other. The sound of the trickle of a stream. I hear something that's out of place and try to zero in on it. The sound could onl be one thing, a wolf's heartbeat, my brother's heartbeat. I bolt for the sweet sound of my brother's beating heart until I see him standing weakly before me. He is limping toward me which makes my heart clench. He's hurt! He's hurt! he's hurt! My wolf wants to go into its protective mother mode but I manage to stop her. I stare at Ty, His body covered in cuts and his fur is matted with blood. I reach him then nuzzle him softly. Panic fills his eyes as he looks at me,

"We have to get out of here! Now!" He manages to get out but I furiously my head.

"But we can't leave Dad! Or the rest of the pack!" I whimper.

As those words leave my mouth, Ty's eyes grow dark and he quietly whimpers.

No! No! He better not say what I'm thinking!

"They're...gone Tara. They were...killed." His voice was raspy but truth rang out in the words.

In shock I step back. My wolf cries out inside of me and I want to myself, but I can't bring myself to even move. He's wrong! They aren't dead! They can't be dead!

"No! Dad's not dead!" I say through the mind Link.

Ty stares at the ground, pain evident on his face. From his injuries or what happened, I'm not sure, but the pain was clearly there. He looks up and limps over to me, pushing me back towards the pack house.

"Tara, we have to leave. Dad's not coming back! He's dead! He's....dead." I fall to the ground, feeling numb from his words.

If someone stabbed me right now, I wouldn't be able to feel it.

A tear slides down, then another one, followed by a waterfall of salty tears. Ty nuzzles my neck, trying to comfort me and get me up. This can't be happening...       

"It's gonna be alright. We'll be alright" he says soothingly through the mind link.

"What happened?" I choke out, looking at him with puffy, wolf eyes.

He realizes I not going to get up anytime soon, so he flops down beside of me, wincing when his body comes into contact with the hard ground.

He raises his snout and sniffs the air until he's satisfied that there is nothing around. Looking at me, He sighs and relaxes a bit. Me on the other hand, My whole body is rigid and I feel like I'm going to fall apart at any moment. I nuzzle him, trying to get him to answer. He lays his wolf head on the ground and groans, probably not wanting to talk about what happened.

"we were attacked. By the Blood Moon pack." His words are cold and filled with hatred. I flinch when I hear the pack name.

The Blood Moon pack is the most brutal and blood thirsty of all packs. They come for one thing, and one thing only, to kill. As I'm lost in thought, Ty stands up suddenly. He growls toward the stream and his fur sticks up on his back. He takes a few steps back and turns to me.

"Run and don't look back!" He yells. Suddenly I smell it , the stench of blood and ash.

A Blood moon wolf.

I hear a low growl coming from across the stream which makes me jump behind my big brother. Ty pushes me and I stumble a little but catch myself.

"I'll be right behind you! Just go!" Ty yells in Mind Link.

I stumble back a bit but quickly start running as fast as I can back home. I trip once but Ty helps me up. I'd totally be dead if I didn't have a big brother. Once we make it to the field I start running even faster, letting my wolf take over for a little while. Only then did I realize that I don't smell Ty anymore. I then look back to see that Ty is gone. Ty! I stop and look around. He's gone. My heart races and I begin to run back for him. I howl and then try the mind Link. I'm not going to lose him too!

"Ty! Where are you?!?" I wait for a response, trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry." His words send a jolt of pain through my chest.

No.

"Yo-you can't lea-leave m-e!" I scream out verbally.

He went back to hold the wolf off. I begin to run back but i stop when I hear a bloodcurdling howl. The howl was unmistakably Ty's. Ty! No! This can't be happening! I want so badly to run back for him, but I know if I do that, him going back will all be for nothing. I hesitantly keep running for home, tears running down my furry face. I tell myself over and over again that he's gone but it doesn't seem to sink in. I keep tripping on sticks and falling on my face. But every time I get up as quickly as possible. Once at the house I I shift into human form, grab a suit case and pack some clothes and some of my family's belongings.

I walk quietly into my father's bedroom. I touch the unmade, green sheets and try to stop a sob from escaping my mouth. I can't believe he is gone. I walk up to the dresser and pick up a polished stone with our pack symbol, a maple leaf, engraved into it. Every pack had one of these stones with their pack symbol engraved onto it, I honestly don't know why though. It's just a rock. I run my thumb over the smooth stone and then place it in a pocket of the suit case. If it was important to my dad, then it's important to me. I next grab a family (pack) picture with me, my Dad, my brother, my mom and the rest of the pack in it. I smile at the memory of when the picture was taken but am quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a twig snap outside. I jump and quickly lay the picture on top of the clothes.

Looking at the clock beside of my Dad's bed, I realize I must hurry just in case that wolf catches my scent. Unless it already has. As I'm about to leave, I realize that I'm forgetting something. I rush into Ty's room and grab his iPod and headphones then put it in the suit case. Ty loved his music and I'm not going to leave his most prized possession here. I zip it up then rush out of the door to the car. Every step breaks my heart more and more, because I know I will never see this place again. I open the car door and put my suit case in. Then I hop in and start the car. Good thing my uncle always let me drive around.

I put the car in drive and start towards the the dirt road. At 8:47 PM, the car pulls  off my driveway and onto the road. At 8:47 PM, my new life began.

~~~~~~~~~~

You! Yeah you! Click on the star and vote! Yes every vote matters!
Don't argue! Just vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
792K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
784 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...