The Dark Windows

נכתב על ידי nandostagram_1d

Ally has been best friends with Charlie all her life. The only problem with Charlie is her obnoxious friend L... עוד

The Dark Windows
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Another Author's note

Chapter 9

191 5 0
נכתב על ידי nandostagram_1d

Louis's POV:

"Just fucking keep calling," I hissed at Charlie. She must've called 50 times. I didn't care. I needed her to answer. I had no idea where the hell I was going.

"Oh my gosh finally! Where are you?" I hear. I skid to a stop, staring at Charlie. She was silent. "She's by the river!" She quickly said. She placed her phone down, and I stepped on the gas pedal making a U turn. "Jesus! Slow down."

I continued driving. I hoped I was driving to the right river. "Am I even going to the right place?"

"Yeah. I know exactly where she is." After about 5 minutes, I found the parking lot. Parked in a spot was Charlie's car. We both got out, and I waited for Charlie to move. "Follow me." I stayed right next to Charlie while we were walking.

The god damn woods was so big. How do you even know where the hell you're going? Was she even still here? All questions rushed through my head. Charlie stopped, scanning the area around her. Her eyes hit somewhere to the left, and she ran there.

I saw Ally's long hair on a rock by the river. "Ally!" Charlie exclaimed as she reached Ally. Ally turned to Charlie, then me. She turned right back to Charlie. "What happened?"

"It was too loud in there. I needed some fresh air." I knew for a fact that was wrong. It was all my fault. "Sorry for taking your car."

"It's ok." Charlie looked up at me and shrugged. I cupped my hand around her ear.

"Can you please go back to the party? We really need to talk alone."

"No way! She's my friend." She whispered back. I gave her a harsh look, and she walked back to the car. If she listened, she was in big trouble.

I slowly walked up next to Ally. She was sitting right next to me, but was looking the other way. "Hi." I softly said. She didn't answer. I put my hands in my pocket, and sat down next to her. "It's nice here." I broke the silence. She nodded.

"I used to come her when I was 9." She surprised me by replying. "When my mom and dad would fight, I'd come here and watch the leaves change. It always helped."

"I never knew that." I said. She shrugged. She hasn't looked at me. I could only see her long blonde hair, not that that was a problem.

For about 2 minutes it was silence. I really didn't know what to say. Neither did she. "It's all my fault." She coldly said. What? She put her head in her hands not saying anything.

"What do you mean?"

"It's all my fucking fault." She never cursed. She hated that word. Why was she saying that word? God dammit this was serious. She lifted her head up, her eyes all red. Oh. It was about me.

"No it isn't." I sure hopes it was about me, otherwise it might've really been her fault. She looked into my eyes. What the hell was wrong with me? I was turned on by her right now? I'm awful.

"Yes it is Louis." I laughed. What should I say? 'I really like you and shit, I can't help it'. Nice.

"Guess the secret's out huh?" I laughed. She didn't laugh. She just continued looking away. This was weird. I was basically telling her I liked her. "I'm just trying to make it better." I softly said.

"Cause it's my fault Louis. I can't laugh at how awful I am."

"Cause it's your fault I like you?" What the hell did I just say? Shit. She looked a me with those red eyes again, tears on her cheeks. She looked confused. "Probably shouldn't have said that."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why do you even like me?" She was trying to be as nice as possible I could tell. I sighed.

"You wanna know the whole story...don't you?" I laughed.

"No no...I just...I don't-"

"It's ok if you do." She shrugged, causing me to laugh. What the hell was I getting myself into? "In 3rd grade when you came, you looked really really nice that day. I remember telling Charlie about you and how I liked you. She just laughed. She thought I was joking. In 8th grade, we went to the formal. Some guy asked you to dance. I got so pissed, I asked some girl to dance. I told myself after that, I didn't like you. At all. In 9th grade, I saw you with your boyfriend. I got so mad, I asked some random girl to...do it with me. After we did, she told everyone. They started coming to me. Everyone. I figured you would never like me. I could sleep with all these girls, get my mind off of you. It don't work. Because even though I said I didn't like you, I always did. All 8 years."

How did I just tell her that? How did I even tell her I liked her. Shit.

"Why do you even like me."

"Seriously?" She nodded. "First of all your fricken gorgeous. You're so cute and funny and nice and smart. You're just...too good for me I guess."

Ally's POV:

"First of all your fricken gorgeous. You're so cute and funny and nice and smart. You're just...too good for me I guess." Oh my god. This isn't happening. Louis was telling me everything. Literally everything. He was so calm. So cool about it. Yet I could tell he was nervous.

His hands were in his pockets, and he was shivering in the cold. Like a fool I cried. Probably because I cry at everything. But, it truly was all my fault. If I hadn't said anything in the first place...we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And yet he was apologizing? He was calling me gorgeous? After what I did...I just wanted to scream to him that he did nothing wrong. He couldn't help his feelings. It was hard to believe he really did like me...was he drunk.

"Are you drunk....oh man I didn't mean to say that." My thoughts were all coming out.

"I'd be curious too if I were you. No, I'm not. I was going to have some strong liquor, but I didn't have it." Oh. For about 2 minutes...it was silent. It seemed like an hour. I couldn't express my feelings...at all.

"You really think...I'm gorgeous?" The poor guy was shivering in the cold fall weather. I wanted to give him an extra jacket in Charlie's car.

"Yeah." He said shyly.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Your hair is so beautiful and...so are you in general. You always make me laugh...even though you didn't think so. You're incredibly smart too. And your eyes. Every time I stare into them they dazzle."

"My eyes dazzle?" I spoke my thoughts. "If anything, yours do." By this, he was astonished. He just stared at me, a small smile creeping up onto his face.

"You...notice my eyes?" Yes. Yes I guess I do. I always do. That seems weird...but they dazzle.

"I...guess. Yes." He smiled so big, he had to put his head down to hold his happiness. I couldn't help but smile too. I was completely flattered.

"I'm just...I'm really sorry Louis." I blurted out.

Louis's POV:

"I'm just...I'm really sorry Louis." I was expecting that. My smile faded. She fucking notices my eyes.

"It's ok. I get that you wouldn't go for a guy like me." Shit it was freezing. I already knew she wouldn't like me. It was a given from the day I started liking her. The thing was it just wouldn't end. That was the problem. Who could blame me.

"I never said that." My mouth literally dropped open.

"W-what?"

"I said, I never said I didn't like you." Oh. Oh. Oh.

"So you...like me?" My voice was shaky and weak from all I was hearing.

"I didn't say that either." Oh. It was good while it lasted. "Listen Louis..." She gulped closing her eyes. "This is incredibly sudden for me. And the truth is, you're not a bad guy at all. The fact that you even care about me, makes me feel honored. It seemed like even your sisters knew. I just...I'm not sure I like you that way." I knew she didn't like me. I was always an ass to her, why would she like me?

"That's because they do know. They asked about my friends, and I told them you. They asked who you were, and I said well...she's a very nice friend. Maybe I like her as more than a friend. And well...yeah." It was so damn cold. Why didn't I bring a jacket.

"Oh. Well...you're just...too sweet Louis." Oh because I would do anything for you. Anything to have you. But I don't want to jeopardize anything. "Does Charlie know?" I shook my head. No one knows. "Oh."

"Yeah."

"You look like you're freezing. One of Charlie's dad's jackets is in the car. Lets go back there." We both stood up, and walked side by side. Was she cold? Shit I wish I could hug her.

We kept walking through that long woods, when Ally stopped. Dead in her tracks. "What's wrong?" I quickly asked her. She had wide eyes.

"The van." She simply said.

"What?"

"The van. The black van." She was stiff. Then I saw it. It was the van. No. They are not taking Ally.

I grabbed Ally's arm, running as fast as I could. Nothing was going to happen to Ally. Not like the last time.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.3K 69 11
Harry and Louis Have always been best friends, but when they get into a fight when Harry confesses to Eleanor about him kissing Louis, Louis meets a...
299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.
438 9 1
When professional Soccer/Football player Louis Tomlinson loses everything he has, will you, his best friend, be able to help him regain his whole lif...
1.1K 34 21
Louis and Harry have been best friends for as long as they can remember. As they've grown up and discovered their feelings, Louis has hid his romanti...