It All Started With A Thud

By BiancaDiAckerman

When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Author's Note: The Final Update

Chapter Twenty One

42 1 5
By BiancaDiAckerman

~ Alex's P.O.V. ~

" Hey Alex? " He says.
I whip my head around, " Yeah? "
" Do you mind if I take picture of your hickey to show Andy? " he asks.
" Why not, " I reply.
" Thanks, babe, " he says kissing me on the cheek. I smile at the nickname.
He moves my sleeve and my bra strap, " Now you just chill out and look pretty. " he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of my bare shoulder.
" He's not going to tell anyone else about it is he? " I ask.
" Nah, and if he does I'll kill him, " he chuckles. " Don't worry about it. I won't let anyone hurt my precious little baby. " 
        He fixes my sleeve and bra strap. " Why don't you let me fix my own sleeve? "
       " Because, I know I give you butterflies when I touch you, " he whispers softly in my ear.
      " How did you know? " I ask.
       " Because I see the way you react when I do, " he says before planting a tiny kiss on my neck.
       I giggle softly, " You like that? "
      " Mhm, " I say as he plants kisses down my neck.
      He leaves kisses down my neck and when he reaches my shoulder he tugs on my shirt, " How about we even things up? " he asks with a crooked smile.
      " No, you're lucky I even let you give me one, " I say.
      " Come on, babe. You know I won't hurt you, " he says places his hand on my shoulder.
" How about you just deal with the fact that I'm not going to let you get in my pants, " I say crossing my arms.
" Don't be mad at me. You can't seriously be mad, " he says.
" I'm a little mad and very annoyed, " I move his hand off of my shoulder.
" Okay look, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again, " he said placing his arms around my waist. " So are we okay? "
" You won't try anything? " I ask.
" Won't try anything, " he answers.
" And you won't be a total jerk about it when I tell you that I don't want to do any of the things you want to do to me? " I asked.
" I won't be a jerk, " he nods. " So what do you say? "
" Sure, " I reply. " But, there will be a few things that I won't allow you to do. "
" That's okay as long as I have you, " he says kissing my neck.
" That's one of things you can't do, " I say.
He grabs my waist and lifts me into his arms, " There's nothing wrong with carrying you is there? "
" No, but there is something wrong with where you placed you hands, buddy, " I say.
" Jeez girl, you must be really mad, " he chuckles. " But it's kinda cute, " he says kissing me on the cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 159 29
Alyssa goes on vaction with her best friends (including her boyfriend) to the place that she call her paradise on earth. Her grandparents used to liv...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...
61.3K 748 15
Alex is a tomboy. One of her best friends is Kyle. They don't like each other, but they're inseparable. That all changes over the summer when Alex st...
554K 15.2K 21
Ever since her Freshman year in High School Colby was the outcast. She was most likely the most hated and unwanted girl at school. Why? Because she w...