Chapter Twenty Two

~ Alex's P.O.V. ~  
*Two weeks after the previous chapter*

     " Come on babe, " Christian whines.
"It's been two weeks how long are you going to stay mad at me? "
      " When you decide you wanna respect me. I'm not just your little sex doll, " I snap.
      " You're way more than that. You're my everything, " He says wrapping his arms around me. " No matter how much you hate me I'll always be there for you. You have all of me. "
      " I never hated you, I just wanted you to stop trying to..." I was cut off when he smashed his lips onto mine.
      " I promised you I'd change and I plan on keeping that, " he said softly, holding my face in his hands.
     " You don't have to change. I love you just the way you are, " I say placing my forehead on his.
      He pulls me close in a hug. I enjoy his warm embrace so much I didn't notice I was crying. " I'm sorry for the past two weeks. I've been a real biatch. "
     He dries my tears and looked down at me, " Don't cry my precious. It hurts me to see you cry. " He hugs me tighter as I savor the warm embrace that I had missed terribly. I've never felt better than I felt at that moment as I ignored his request and sobbed into my boyfriend's chest.
      He seemed to understand that I wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon so he held me in his warm and safe embrace.

Okay I'm going to end the chapter here before I start crying. I think that's a good place to end it. Sorry for the chapter being so short but at least it was full of feels. Also a big fat thank you for 300 reads! I still don't know how my stories get this many views. Thanks for reading and again if you have any ideas you'd like to see for a chapter tell me in the comments. I love getting new ideas, heck I'll even write another sex chapter. Although I don't think you guys liked that too much my friend said it was weird. Bye everyone!
    - Bianca