Chapter Three

~ Christian's Point of View ~

I get to school the next day and as soon as I show up I see Alex walking towards me.
" Hey," I said.
" Hi, " she said smiling. Her smile seems bigger than yesterday. She has a really cute smile.
At the same time as she looked happy she also looked kind of sad.
" What's wrong? You look sad," I say.
" Oh nothing's wrong. I'm just listening to Andy Black, I feel like his music was written just for me, " she says.
" Then why do you look so sad?" I ask.
" Because I feel like I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. That feeling is amazing," she says. She takes out one of her earbuds and I put it in my ear and I let the music take over.

Some nights you lie some nights you don't. But they all feel the same.
Some nights you wish you could turn to stone, and be perfect always.
I can't feel like this no more. In the crowd alone, cause no one wants to know you.
Do they?
Don't they?
Right here but no one's watching,
Here comes the invisible man, no one turns to see,
I'm just another dumb fool, never go down in history.
Yeah, you're standing there with the homecoming king, turn a silver spoon into a diamond ring.
Can he make you disappear without anyone noticing?
Yeah, f*** the homecoming king.
You see your life has drawn out don't feel the life that you know. Caught in the tower singing " Oh no that's not the life I chose "
Most days you rise and starts to fade, cause no one loves you.
Avert their eyes and look away, life without virtue.
I can't feel like this no more, you walk these halls and feel the same, cause you can't find your place.
Right here but no one's watching.
Here come the invisible man, no one turns to see. I'm just another dumb fool never go down in history.
Yeah you're standing there with the homecoming king, turn a silver spoon into a diamond ring. Can he make you disappear without anyone noticing?
Yeah f*** the homecoming king!
( you guys get know the lyrics )

" Wow, " I say.
" Yeah," she says.
" You think you're invisible?" I ask.
" I know I am, " she says.
" But what about your friends? " I ask.
" Even they make me feel unwanted sometimes, " she says.
" Your own friends make you feel unwanted? " I ask.
" Not all the time. But sometimes they do. All I want is to be important to someone and to feel wanted, " she says. Her happy facial expression now turned sad. She looked like she was going to cry.
" Don't cry. You really don't like that feeling do you? " I say.
" I hate the feeling , I always have, " she says.
" Well you're important to me," I say.
" Really? " she asks.
" Yeah. And I'm not just going to say it and then ignore you or something like that. I wouldn't do that to anyone," I say.
" Thanks," She said her smile returned to her face but bigger than before. Then the bell rings.
" No problem, now I gotta go. I'll see you later," I said.
" Okay, see you, " she says.
" And remember you're still important to me, " I said giving her hug. Then we walked our separate ways to our first period.