So This Is Determination {Fri...

By gracemar100

Sans. A monster with a skele-ton of puns up his sleeve. Frisk. A human girl who fell down into the ruins. Tor... More

Fallen Down
The Human
A/N
Meeting The Undying
MTT Productions
Disappearance
A/N
Vote For New Perspectives
Chara
Vacation
Thank you
Void
Get Dunked On
Sorry
Bets, Dares, and Pretty Eavesdroppers
Trapped
Truth or Dare
Hello?
Uwa!! So Mysterious
Ivy
Glacè
300 YOU GUYS WHAT
The Sequel Is Up
1k?!?!??!
Ainslace
2K?????????

Explosions

1.6K 48 4
By gracemar100

Sans

  I heard a large explosion from next door, and ran downstairs to see that Frisk wasn't there.
No...
  I ran outside and to the left-to Ivy's house.
  "We can ALL get out of here. If you just give me your soul, I can save all of us. Come on, for a fellow human?"
  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO." Ivy yelled.
  I broke down the door with a Gaster Blaster.
  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled, my questioning anger piercing the sound of Ivy's echoing voice.
  Frisk was nowhere to be seen.
  "Nothing..." Ivy walked into a different room, and a dark grey smoke filled the air, and I coughed as it cleared. I looked over at a flower, and brushed my finger over a petal. The flower withered, and died. I followed Ivy into the room.
  "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I yelled.
  "It worked?" She mused.
  "I HATE YOU." I yelled again.
"Well. Frisk is downstairs."
  At that I sprinted downstairs. I've done more exercise today than ever before.
  "SANS!" She hugged me.
  And just like that Frisk was gone.
  "IVY! HOW DO I FIX THIS?"
  "You'll need to get a certain flower to cooperate with you." She said, in her usual sweet and misleading tone.
  Now I had to get Flowey to cooperate with me. So this is determination.

This is the final chapter, but don't worry there will be a sequel. I know I promised three chapters but I thought of an ending. Sorry. The next book will be up soon. (Once I find a title, and a cover) Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
3.9K 224 6
Improvising Abhisha 🦋❤️
1.3K 73 49
"SEX IS THE KEY TO LIFE!" -Zenitsu Agatsuma
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...