Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

By _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

seven.

3.2K 127 139
By _KayParrilla

⚠️️ Some smut along the way ⚠️️

Lauren:

Things with Dinah and I are going great and I seem to like her more and more every moment spent with her. We've gotten to know one another better but there are things that I don't feel comfortable with telling her. Like my childhood and my parents, I didn't want to tell her that I was a crack baby, or that I didn't know my father so I avoided to topic all together when she asked about it. Hearing about her family was more interesting to hear about anyways. She's absolutely involved with her family and she does everything to help her widowed mother when it comes to her younger children. That's one of the reasons why I like her, she's selfless and always putting others before herself.

To anyone else, it would seem that Dinah and I were dating, (soon...hopefully). We have that touchy feeling kind of friendship. We're always cuddling and we have that friendship where we're able to joke with one another. Even with our busy schedules we always make time for one another. Spending time with her always kept my mind off of the negative things in life, I just hope that our friendship continues to grow.

X

"LAUREN!"

My head shot up as soon as I felt something cold hit my cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down to see a piece of banana sitting on the table beside me.

"Camila. What the fuck? Why are you throwing food at me?" I hissed, glaring at Camila who returned the glare.

"Because! You're being a rude bitch and I'm trying to talk to you about how I'm down with the swirl. Put the phone down please Dinah Jane can wait." She whined.

I rolled my eyes and nodded before reluctantly putting my phone face down onto the table. "Sorry...what were you saying about Normani?"

She smiled. "I want to have her babies...we talked about it and the thought of having little Normilas' running around makes my heart feel fuzzy."

I smiled. "Awe Camz, please do I'm ready to be an aunt. I'm going to spoil the shit out of your kid."

She rolled her eyes. "No you're no-"

My phone chimed and I quickly picked it up to see a text from Dinah.

"Unbelievable." Camila groaned.

I ignored her and opened the text.

Dinah Jane 😊💕:

She's so fucking sexy. I can't even.

I could feel my smile grow wider and I know that I probably look like a creep from smiling so hard but I don't care.

Me: Awe. Poor DJ! It looks great though 👌🏻 and sure we can cuddle later where are you right now?

She quickly replied.

Dinah Jane 😊💕: yay! Thanks and I'm at Ally's hanging with her and Mani. They're annoyed because you and I keep texting. You?

I giggled as my fingers tapped rapidly against the screen.

Me: I'm with Camz at her place. Yeah she's pretty annoyed too 😂. Hey you wanna watch movies at my place tonight?

Dinah Jane 😊💕: Oh girl. You Trynna Netflix and chill? 👀

My cheeks started to heat up. That's not what I meant at all but why not just play along?

Me: Sorry. I didn't pay for my monthly subscription this month. 😏

Dinah Jane 😊💕: No biggie we'll just use mine. 😄😄😄😄😄

I busted out laughing but stopped when my phone was snatched from my hand. "Camila!" I shouted.

Camila shook her head at me. "Nope. I like Dinah and all she's cool but fuck her. I am not sharing you right now. Show me attention!" She shouted.

I gasped. Camila has never been this jealous before. It's actually kind of cute. "Fine. I'll show you as much attention as you want while I'm here."

She cheered and jumped on me. "Yay! You are the best Lo! I love you!"

I groaned and wrapped my arms around her briefly before pushing her off of me. "I love you too Camz."

X

Camila and I sat and talked for hours until I grew tired and decided to leave. Despite being tired I was excited to see Dinah tonight.

Dinah Jane:

Lauren hasn't texted me back since I sent her that message. Damn, I knew that message was too risky but my dumb ass sent it anyways. I've been hanging at Mani's house for a few hours now and I'm so bored! Don't get me wrong my girls are the best but I just want to be with Lauren right now.

"Dinah, are you alright?" Ally asked as she walked over and sat next to me on the sofa.

I nodded. "Yeah..."

Normani walked into the living room and smirked at me. "She misses Lauren." She teased.

"Shut up Normani." I mumbled.

Since I've started talking to Lauren more and hanging with her Normani is always teasing me about her. Ally on the other hand she finds it adorable.

"Girl, chill. We know you like her. It's fine but please be careful Dinah. You're our baby and I don't know about Ally but you know I'll knock any bitch out that hurts you. You saw what I did to Amber right?"

Ally sighed. "All of World Star saw it Mani. Your own mother was in the background yelling-"

"WORLD STAR!" Normani and I shouted in unison before laughing and slapping our hands together.

"How do I put up with the both of you?" Ally asked before picking up my phone and smiling. "Awe Dinah she messaged you."

Normani hurried over and took the phone before I could. "Guys...give it here." I whined.

Normani paused for a moment to read the text before squealing and tossing the phone to me.

Green Eyes 😍✨:

Why is she so fucking gorgeous?

"Guys....please can I leave?" I asked.

Normani sighed. "Go."

My head snapped in her direction. "Y-you wouldn't mind?"

She smiled sincerely and shook her head. "No, go ahead boo."

I looked at Ally, waiting for her to say something. She just smiled at me and nodded.

Shit. They don't have to tell my ass twice!

With a quickness I stood and grabbed my keys and whatever else I arrived with and ran for the front door.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I shouted.

"Bye Dinah!" Ally called out to me.

"Bye! Don't be silly! Wrap your Willy!"

That was the last thing I heard from Mani before running outside to my car and getting in.

Me: on my way!

I replied to Lauren before tossing my phone somewhere inside of the car and speeding off down the road.

X

It only took me 20 minutes to get to Lauren's apartment from Normani's and when I got there we cuddled on the sofa and immediately turned on Netflix.

Of course we weren't watching the movie that she picked out. We were too busy taking selfies and talking about random things.

"Wait. Dinah no I look ugly on that picture." She whined as she tried to take my phone.

My head was on her lap as she subconsciously massaged my tightly braided scalp.

"No...Lauren you look fine. You're beautiful." I said softly causing her to smile.

We were staring into one another's eyes and just as I was about to speak her lips were on mine. The kiss was slow, and passionate. So passionate that my heart started to flutter.

She slowly pulled away and pursed her lips together. "Either I'm just horny as fuck or there was a spark from that kiss."

I chuckled. "Both maybe. But the spark was definitely there."

She hummed in response which led into a comfortable silence.

"You know Lauren...you're a great kisser. I got one question though."

She smirked and looked down at me. "What is it Dinah?"

"What that mouth do?" I asked in a joking manner.

She laughed and gently shoved me. "Wanna find out?"

Oh shit.

I sat up and shifted my body so that I was sitting with my legs on the floor. "I-I was kidding." I stammered instantly feeling shy again.

She looked at me and bit her bottom lip. "I caught on to that Dinah...but I wasn't kidding at all." She husked.

Fuck! Not only have I reverted to feeling shy again but I was starting to feel horny as well. Plus it didn't help that I was wearing a pair of tight ass jeans. My dick is literally being suffocated right now inside of my boxers and Lauren is to blame.

"I-"

With a quickness she moved in front of me on her knees.

"Hi Dinah..." she teased as she started to reach for my zipper.

"H-hi L-Lauren."

She chuckled and winked at me.

I quickly felt a breeze and then a cold hand on my shaft. Her ass is not playing.

"So you're just going to whip it out like that Lo?" I joked.

She looked up at me, staring deeply into my soul as she moved her hand up and down causing my semi hard dick to grow even harder.

"Shut up and Dinah...relax while I show you what my mouth can do." She said seductively.

"O-ok- OH DAMN!" I groaned as she took all of me into her mouth.

...

😏✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

614K 16K 36
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
24.6K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...