The Evolution VS The Humans

Bởi loveHeartReader

My name is Evelyn Matrix, and my objective is to defend my kind from Humans. The Earth is ruled by Humans. On... Xem Thêm

Prologue ~ Distant Memory~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 3: The Choosing ~
~Chapter 4: The Ceremony

~ Chapter 2 ~ Jase's Arrival

53 6 5
Bởi loveHeartReader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Anyways enjoy this chapter, my favourite so far =)

Also what do you think of Lachlan and Jase?

Love<3Reader

P.s Remember that Jase is 18 while Lachlan is 23.

Even though they are Best Mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurriedly shoo out my partly forgotten sister, and close the steel-plated, oak door and close the well-oiled door shut. I walk over to my old, fragile, birch wood drawers, and open the top draw, I slip on my black, lace panties, with a matching black, lace bra. Shutting the drawer with a bit too much force, the cabinet shakes and groans,

Please don't break, Please don't break!

It holds firm, remaining where is and not shattering like my last one.

Thank God.

I pull open the 2nd draw and pick a royal blue tank top, and slip it on. I close the draw with my hip, I then bend down reach the final draw, and pull out black tights. I push it closed with my foot and wiggle into them,

Left foot, hop, right foot, hop, slide them up, jump, move hips side to side. Annddddd finished.

Smiling, I quickly walk over to my floor to ceiling mirror, which I was very fortunate to inherit from grandma, not many people own mirrors, they are relatively rare, so having a ceiling to floor mirror would be worth quite a significant amount of money. I reach the mirror, and I stop smiling when I look at my hair.

What the hell?? It looks like a tornado went through it and back!

I pick up a brown hair band from my birch wood nightstand, left to my mirror, and my cream hairbrush, another gift from grandma, and brush my hair until there are no knots. I then skillfully create a messy bun, with my dark caramel hair. Pleased that it's respectable enough for training and won't fall out, I nod in the mirror and move on.

We have a little amount make-up in my house because it's so expensive. So I just wash my face with my cream face towel and a little water from my metal water bottle.

Yes, my colour scheme for my room is cream, cream walls window curtains, quilt, etc. It's not my favourite colour, its aqua. I walk back over to my cabinet and open the top draw again, and pull out some socks.

Finally! That took way longer than expected.

Refusing to sit down I lean against the wall and slide my sock up my foot. I put my foot down and about to lift my next foot up when a warm hand wrapped itself around my waist. Pulling me close into a man's chest.

"You took to long, so I came up myself." A deep, male voice whispered seductively into my ear, kissing down my neck.

Hi, Jase, nice to see you again too.

"Jase? For my brother's best friend, who I haven't seen in 6 months because of military training, you sure are needy." I scold him while rolling my eyes, picking his hand off my waist, and dropping it, his hand falls to his sides, and I take a step forward, away from him to give me some space. I was about to turn around when he put both his hands around me and drew me even closer.

Great...

"Yes, but that's because I haven't seen you for ages." He said while nuzzling my neck, rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my body.

Ewwww, Jase touching me is weird, I knew him since we were kids.

"You know you do have guts; I have to tell you that." I purr.

"What do you mean gorgeous?" his hands getting sliding up my stomach getting dangerously close to my generous pillows.

Oh, you have no idea what's coming for you Jase.

"LACHLAN!!!!" I scream turning towards Jase. For you know effect.

Jase's forest green eyes widen, and his entire body tenses. I know this because my body is squished on his.

I hear heavy footsteps sprinting up stairs. Next thing you know is Jase falls to the ground from an uppercut dealt by Lachie. I cross my arms.

Let's see how this goes.

"How many fu<king times do I have to tell you Jase. You. Can't. Fu<king. Hit. On. My. Sister." Lachie growls

This will be not good for Jase; Lachie only swears when his p!ssed.

"Dude come on! Are you blind? Look at her, if she weren't your sister, you would be trying to get in bed with her too!" Jase stats. His hand reaches up and touches his jaw. He moves it side to side. Being an Evo, allows us to withstand more damage than Humans, making us stronger in physical combat.

Probably looking at his ass, but thanks for the compliment. Nice looking ass too. A little voice in my head says. Stop Evie your meant to be mad, stupid voice. Hey, you were the one thinking it. Oh, shut up already.

I turn my attention back to they boys.

"So? Just because she's hot doesn't mean I'll let 'you' hit on her." Lachie snapped, pointing his index finger at Jase when he said you.

"See that's my point, now will you let me stand up?" Jase asks looking partially relieved but tense at the same time.

"Only, and only if you don't grope or be a perv to my sister ever again. And give her an apology." Lachie demands, running a hand through his light caramel hair.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Jase complies looking towards the ground.

Lachie gives him a cold, hard look.

"Oh, right, um, sorryEviefortouchingyou." He says towards the floor in quick succession.

I sit down, onto the wooden floor in front of him and I look up at him.

Damn, my shortness! So? If you had a crush on him and he wasn't, your brother's best friend you would of loved being small right now. Yes, but I don't have a crush on him right now, and he is my brothers best friend - But you use to. Please, be silent. Fine.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't quite hear," I say

Sighing hard, he looks at my electric blue eyes with a hoop of gold, me looking back at his dark green, light in the centre. And says,

"I'm sorry Evie for touching you." He says, staring at me with a bored expression. I could still hear the guiltiness in his voice, though.

"There we go, that wasn't so hard." I was about to stand up off the floor when Jase cuts in,

"No, but I'm hard for you." He says at his dirty joke while he was getting off the floor.

Straight away Lachie jumps in between us, me still sitting on the floor looking at his butt.

Dam, make a dragon wanna retire man, to hot... HE IS OUR BROTHER! So? He has a cute butt. I.... I can't believe this.

"What the hell man?! Really?" Lachie questions Jase, pushing him back. Lachie's face screwed into a threatening glare.

If looks could kill...

"Dude, it was a joke," Jase answered looking hurt.

"Nar man it's not, look at you," Lachie says, pointing towards Jase's waistline.

Peeking out behind Lachie's leg, I look towards Jase.

Holy crap! He is massive, even in jeans.

Jase looks down towards me and smiles away like he found a mountain of pizza. "Like what you see gorgeous?"

Sh!t he saw me! Dam that smirk. He is big, though. For the last time... SHUT UP. Okay, okay don't get your panties in a twist.

Before I could, some how to deny, the police come in, meaning mum. Her very dark caramel hair in a stylish shoulder height bob, wearing knee high, dark blue jeans and a dull violet shirt.

"What on Earth, is happening? I heard yelling and screaming, so there no way out of this." Mum scowls at the three of us.

Saving the boys ass's I speak up because it was evident they certainly weren't.

"Jase, accidentally knocked me over, and Lachie came in and saw me on the floor, so he got all over-protective and punched Jase in the jaw." I lied.

Partly right with the over-protectiveness.... So your still lying... To save our ass's from Mum's wrath. Yeah, that's true...

"Hmm, okay. But Evelyn and Jase, you both should be on your way to training. Also, Jase clean yourself up, you can heal yourself, and wipe the blood up with a towel." She reply's frown on her face. Sensing something suspicious. She turns away from us and walks towards the door. She was about to leave when she stops and turns her face towards us.

"Oh, and Lachie you can take them to the training stadium." She adds, pointing her finger towards one of us. Which one, I have no idea.

"What! But I have to go to work!" Lachie shouts back to her in shock, wide-eyed.

"Punishment. Now suck it up you lot and go, or you will be late." Mum turns around and walks out the door.

"Mrs Matrix, what about breakfast?" Jase yells towards the now empty doorway.

Mum sticks her head back in. And I flinch back at how fast her head pokes back in. I swear it was like a jack-in-the-box.Answering Lachie she waves her hands dismissively."Oh, that is long cold, plus you have no time." She then leaves and walks downstairs, probably back to the garden she is creating, with all these recycled materials she miraculously made appear claiming it was all old junk nobody wanted. She's even making a worm farm for all the leftover food. Not that there would be any because the boys lick every crumb off the plate.

Both of the boys looked so disappointed about not being able to have breakfast of eggs and bacon. I find myself giggling. I try to cover it up with a cough, but I fail miserably, earning the boys attention.

"Are you laughing at us?" Lachie says bluntly. Scowling at me with shock and annoyance.

"Yes!" I admit, and I double over laughing.

Jase crosses his arms over his chest, while Lachie just rolls his eyes.

Aw, sibling love isn't it caring. Pffff as if.

Next thing I know, I'm picked up off the ground and thrown over Lachie's shoulder, with my butt in the air. I grip on to the bottom of his grey hoodie, from keeping me being thrown off, onto the ground and looking like an imbecile.

"Let me go!" I say, smacking his butt.

Oh, my god, this is embarrassing.

"Hahaha, never!" He grins, shifting me around, not just to get more comfortable but because of its terrifying for me.

"Arrrgh, far out, you meanie." I groan. Hopefully, know one will see me, and I shall live a long life with my dignity still intact.

We walk down the concrete stairs and start weaving through the kitchen, lounge room and dining room, towards the front of the house. We were all in the middle of the lounge room when Jase walks closer towards, Lachie and me. He leans down towards me and says loud enough for Lachie to hear. "Nice view, gorgeous," Jase smirks at me. His eyes on my ass.

To keep him from seeing me blush, I push my face into Lachie's shirt, "Oh my God Jase. Go away!" I say, making a risky choice of letting one of my hands go of Lachie's shirt and pushing Jase's head away from my face.

"Hey, watch the hair," Jase replies hurt. 'Fixing' his hair back into place.

"Dude, you have broken your promise already," Lachie says over his shoulder, him half laughing and half growling.

Jase just shrugs. Continuing his way to the Camaro.

He shouts towards Jase, who now has sunglasses on and is leaning against Lachie's yellow Camaro, which Lachie somehow managed to find and buy. "Dude, what the hell?! Get off Camaro, you will scratch her." Lachie scowls at Jase.

Far out, men these days with cars. I say to myself rolling my eyes.

Jase just shrugs and continues leaning against the car. Lachie frowns harder if that's even possible. Lachie walks upside down towards the Camaro, down the upside down cobblestone path, lifts down the latch and pushes the steel fence gate, closes the gate, the latch clicking shut. Then steps forward towards the yellow car, whoops, I mean the yellow Camaro.

"Okay Evie, I'm going to drop you now," Lachie says over his shoulder.

"Okay," I reply. I brace myself, for just being dropped onto the ground like I'm just a bag of rock. A hot one. But Lachie grabs my waist, and surprisingly gently lifts me up off his shoulder, and places me down onto the footpath.

The world is now not upside down. Yay! So sarcastic. Shut up; I'm enjoying my sarcastic moment. Huff.

"Evelyn? Are you coming for your last day of training? Apparently, there is going to be something special for us." Jase says now inside the Camaro's shotgun seat.

I snap out of my daydream haze and acknowledge him by nodding. I open the door of the Camaro and seat myself in the left back seat. I run my hand over the well oiled, black leather, enjoying the quality and texture it brings. Lachie jumps in and starts the engine. It hums to life and starts to purr loudly. I put my seatbelt on and prepare myself for a ride of speeding and excitement. But I also wonder what our trainer will have worked out for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey, Everyone!

Thanks for reading.

For all the haters of love.

This is a love fantasy book.

For all those that thought it was really neat/loved it. Please tell me so as every like, comment or share brings a smile to my face.

Love you all Lovely's

Love<3Reader

Xx

Like, Comment & Share =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

142K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
219K 5.2K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
104K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
79 19 14
Hell is empty and all the devils are here Earth has been invaded by the demonic and humankind has been brought to its knees. It was beaten into me th...