Do I scare you..or do They (E...

Door HarluQxien

2 days following the courts trial with the Scouts vs the Military Police against Eren's Titan abilities, Erwi... Meer

Memories
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Small Authors note
Chapter 9 (Erens Route Pt 1)
Chapter 10 (Levi's Route Pt 1)
Chapter 12 (Erens Route Pt.2)
Chapter 13 (Levi's route)
Chapter 14 (Eren's Route Pt. 3)

Chapter 11 (Levi's Route Part 2)

5.5K 100 55
Door HarluQxien

(hey guys it has been another long while since I've thought up anything that could work for levi's route part 2, but i think i got something that might just be what i was aiming for <3 i know i've been pretty lengthy with the prolonging of it being called a lemon, but i like my stories to have an actual point before fluff and lemon XD butt bare with me i will be doing my best to make the endings exactly what we are all hoping for  <3 thankyou guys for all the crazy amount of support ive been getting, really it means a lot and i shall keep doing my best to make my fic's great, quick note i'm trying to place animations i make into my stories, i'm having a hell-of-a time making them both good but i will be putting more of them into my future fic's, without further Adue~) **please note I'm writing under the assumption that you are either caught up with Attack on Titan or have seen Season 1, if not i recommend doing so, but i'm trying my best not to spoil anything for you guys**

*allssooo, you are free to chose whichever route you prefer, be it levi or eren at this point* <3

As you drift off to sleep, you begin to remember what the last expression was on the Captain's face.

you could hear the cadets walking down the halls and preparing to get ready for the day. Commander Erwin's voice dominating the halls as he called for the cadets to head to the front of the building preparing for cleaning duties to probably be set out by Captian Levi.

Eren turned his head as he searched the Cadets, he walked to the Commander providing a quick salute. "Commander Erwin, have you seen (f/N)? she was up earlier and about but now she isn't in the calling order" Erwin's eyes shifted towards Levi, Eren's eyes following.

"she's out for the day, Jaeger, now get out there" Eren's eyes widened at levi's answer. "oh.." Eren's expression dulled as he went out to the grounds to catch up with the others.

Once the cadets were all outside, Commander, Captain Levi and Hanji followed shortly after and stood before them to address  today's duties. "Cadets of the 57th expedition outside the walls, i have to inform you, we have found new information regarding Erens abilities. It appears Eren once in titan form can still understand orders and complete them under his power.concluding yesterdays test with Hanji we can confirm he remains conscious in his form and is still in a sense Eren Jaeger. Erwin's eyes shift to Eren, who's eyes waiver a little. "however, that does not mean he is still safe being in his titan form, so for today's experiment we are placing all cadets under 'covert op.' you will be watching eren from a distance and will not be directly involved with Eren today, this is where myself, Levi and Hanji come into play.." Erwin's eyes shift to levi's and levi steps forward.

"That being said, it's easy to say this will be a harder challenge than yesterday, specifically for Eren. We plan to go outside the safety of this place to capture a titan 10 meters or less, anything higher we cannot afford to go after. with Eren's newfound but unstable qualities we plan to capture a titan and hold it here for the time being" levi mutters a "tch" under his breath, Hanji paces forward and continues pacing back.

"yyyou're alllll probably wondering why we chose to capture another titan, that is quite easy to explain. We can kill two birds with one stone in this test, on top of that invest in finding out more about the titans all the while testing Eren based on yesterday's conclusions." Hanji faces Eren, Eren flinches a little bit at her expression. "Eren, Dear Boy, how do ya feel today? are you ready for this?"

Eren hesitates, his mind pacing images from yesterday, feint but visible. He remembers Hanji's words that made him angry, he tries to remember further being in titan form, suddenly he sees a girl, underneath him, he peers harder to make out that it was (f/N). trying to look deeper into her eyes and suddenly seeing her expression..was almost indescribable, the fear that spread through her face made his head hurt.

(Erens POV)

(I saw (f/n), she was under me and i wanted to call out to her..i tried calling out to her but..wait..Captain levi was there, he..grabbed her and took her away from me..she was so scared..)

(Your POV)

"Oi.. Eren.." Eren realizes he is kneeled on the ground, everyone is staring at him and levi is hovering above him with his arms crossed. "Four eyes asked you a question, are you capable or not?" Levi's eyes hardened at Eren. Eren's eyes slowly turned into a glare as he rose from the ground. "..yes..i am..you can count on it." Levi's eyes seem to almost light up for a split second. "it's settled then. Four eyes.." Levi trails off walking back to them.

Hanji stares in a second of curiosity at Eren.

"alrighty then, since we know the plan, let's talk about how we are going to conduct this mission. *ehem* levvii?~" hanji's head notions to Levi. Levi mutters a small 'tsk' and begins to address the cadets positions.

"As of this morning we have spotted several 7 meter and 5 meter classed titans in the area. That being said, we remain under alert that the titans will be abnormals and more dangerous than usual, so everyone needs to stay armed and alert at all times once we depart. Eren will be under my supervision, Commander Erwin will remain with you cadets to keep formation and least and last; Hanji will be behind the formation observing it all".

There was a bit of a silent pause the ran through the air. Some cadets seemed a bit more nervous then usual about today's mission. Eren's eyes caught note of it, a gave a quiet sigh to himself.

"Good, if there no questions or objections we head out immediately, I want to be back by sunset" Levi and Hanji began to walk back to the building. Erwin stating his last words before he took his leave.

"There is no guarantees of our mission but let's give it our all cadets" Erwin stands for a salute among the cadets, and they all salute back to the Commander. The commander walks off and the cadets one by one head back to get ready as quick as they can for the mission. Even follows Mikasa and Armin as they prepare.

Levi dismissed himself from Erwin and Hanji's de-briefing, and exits the commanders room. His eyes shift to both ends of the hall and he lets out a small sigh in hesitation. Levi begins to walk back to his room, he reaches the door and quietly opens it, peeking into the room before stepping in, he see's a small frame curled up onto the bed. He removes his shoes and quietly walks over to the bedside. He stops and pauses for a moment, he sees your hair softly placed over your cheek and your eyes gently in a deep sleep of dreams. Your arms wrapped around his pillow and face burrowed into it.

He hesitates to do anything..then slowly slumps into the chair beside the bed. He takes a quiet sigh and glances up at the ceiling, his expression conflicted. Levi turns his head and watches the drapes from the window softly sway in the breeze of early day. He gives a small grunt, kneels down facing you and lays his head next to the pillow.

(Levi's POV)
Shit, I just can't help it..I wanna wake her up so bad and see her smile again..before I have to go, I promised her I would let her rest..but I don't wanna leave her here, these feelings keep on growing, they become almost irritating to feel..to feel your face next to mine, to see those beautiful eyes rest, almost like a sleeping flower..

Tch-

What the hell am I even thinking, this is ridiculous..I'm her Captain..like hell I can be with her, I have to make a choice.. and it's gonna be best for both of us..I care about her, so I won't let myself hinder her like this anymore. I'm sorry for what I've caused you, I don't regret it..but I won't deny my feelings for you anymore..

(Back to your POV)

Levi opens his eyes and realizes you turned around in your sleep. He pauses for a moment then with his head held down, he stands up, slips his boots on,  grabs his jacket and begins to walk out the door. As the door slowly comes to a close Levi takes one last peek before fully shutting the door, hoping you would wake and he could come back in, but asleep you remained and he fully closed the door.

He took brisk steps and called out to the remaining cadets in the hall and rooms, with one loud and steely tone.

"All cadets remaining, let's head out, now!".

Levi's steps became brisk and fast paced, leaving behind his feelings in his room with you, he carried on to complete the mission.

With all the horses and cadets ready, they set out, commander Erwin leads the way for today's mission.
Levi closely watching Eren and not losing sight of him.

For a brief moment he turns his head back to the building where you sleep, hesitating as he rides forward.

When you wake, I hope these feelings will leave me and things will go as they were, for the best.

The Cadets and Erwin fall back and leave Levi and Erwin to fall in front of the formation and scout for any titans. As they ride on Eren rides abnormally close to Levi's horse, his eyes cold.

"Captain, it's not my place to ask but, why was (f/n) in your room..?" Eren's eyes harden. Levi was surprisingly caught off guard by his remark remains silent and only stares into the younger teens hard eyes.
--
"15 METER TITAN APPROACHING!!!"

The shout of another scout made Levi and Eren lose contact and right in front of them a huge titan loomed and charged right at them. Levi yanked his horse to Eren's side and pushed them both out of the way, they both ended up toppling off their horses because Eren grabbed onto Levi and Levi couldn't hold the horses turn with Eren grabbing onto him. As they both plunge to the ground Levi and Eren are thrown and couple feet. Levi throws his head up and looks at the surrounding, Eren is ahead by a few feet still on the ground and the titan is headed straight for the castle.

"Looks like an abnormal Commander!!"

"Stay your course, we head on!!" Erwin's voice shouts from behind.

Levi looks up with distress in Erwin's response and instantly tries to get up. His shoulder stings in pain as he calls back his horse and yells at Eren to get his ass up.

I've got to get back! And fast!

(Authors note

Don't worry things are going to get intense veryyy soon, like next chapter (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

But thank you very much for reading this far and for all the support, I'm slow at producing chapters but it's definitely not done yet.
P.s I will be making minor changes, vocabulary amendments, and checking grammar
Until next time!)

(๑>◡<๑)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

746K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
2.3K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...
106K 2.1K 22
A new girl named Sakura joined the Scout Regiment and takes a spot in Heichou Levi's squad. Levi didn't care much about her as she only replaced the...
8.8K 391 11
As titans declared war on human kind, the borders for the wall grew smaller and smaller as their hope shrunk. The only chance they had left at surviv...