Amarth

De MonsterCupcake61176

I wasn't always this way. I wasn't always a monster. I used to have a home, and a family. I was kind, good... Mai multe

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
The End?

Chapter 29

207 22 85
De MonsterCupcake61176

Another fight between men and orcs, it's just like every other battle I have witnessed.

The orcs come at night, hidden until one of them shoots an unsuspecting man with an arrow, which raises the alarm, soon all the men are armed just as the orcs arrive, then a dramatic fight ensues.

Do men and orcs have nothing better to do than fight each other? Then again, it would be nice if they kept fighting until they were all dead. There would be more earth for me and I wouldn't have to worry about being bothered by either party.

As I watch the battle unfold between men of Gondor and orcs of whatever cave they spawned from I quickly become bored.

Time to have some fun.

I take out my crossbow and retrieve an orc arrow that I collected from the last orc pack I'd encountered.

I lifted my weapon and aimed at an orc who was shouting orders. Not the leader, but most likely someone important. I fire the arrow and it strikes him in the neck, killing him instantly.

I grin in satisfaction and amusement as the orcs try to figure out which one of them killed the orc.

I take another orc arrow and kill a second orc. More chaos follows as a third and forth are immediately shot afterwards.

I have twelve orc arrows left, I don't want to wast them all now so I decide to kill six more orcs before changing targets.

Where I'm at neither side can see me. Yet I'm close enough to ensure that none of my arrows miss.

I switch from my crossbow to my long bow. I take several arrows that I acquired from a group of men traveling in the south.

Of course when I say acquire I mean stole. I raise my bow and aim for the men fighting on horses.

One by one I shoot each horse until there are less than half of what they started with.

Now both armies are confused and desperately trying to find the traitor.

Satisfied with my work I sling my bow onto my back and retrieve my quiver.

I could care less about how the rest of the battle is going to play out. I had my fun and it was now time for me to move on.

////

I was sitting up in a tree minding my own business when she arrived. Yes, Morwen had returned. Did she not think that I was serious about killing her?
I would gladly do it right now.

"I know that you're up there Amart. You may as well come down."
Her voice is really starting to get on my nerves.

I drop down from the tree I was in and land behind Morwen. She thinks that I'm in the tree in front of her.

"You do know that following people who want to be alone is extremely rude Miss Morwen."

Morwen spins around and I easily block her sword with my own blade. She's clearly startled by my sudden appearance by how wide her eyes are.

If it wasn't for the fact that she annoyed me and served a stalker I would say that she was a lovely lady.

"Impressed?"
I ask without lowering my weapon.
"I've seen better."
Morwen snaps stepping away from me.

"I doubt that Miss Morwen. There is no one who can match my skill with a blade, or who can match me for looks and charm."

She scoffs and I smirk.
"That is why you have been following me isn't it? You cannot bare to take your eyes off of me."

"I have better things to do than chase after stuck up elves."
Morwen says as she pushes some of her golden hair out her face.
"Especially one that is a liar, a murderer, a thief a criminal, a lowlife, and a vagabond."

"At least I'm handsome."
I add with a smile.
Morwen makes a face as if she had just smelt something rotting.
"What are you trying to do Amarth?"
Now she's the one getting annoyed.

"Making your last moments as enjoyable as possible before I kill you."
"You won't kill me."
"How do you know that Miss Morwen?"
"Because you cannot think of anyone else who compares to my beauty."

I burst out laughing, even my laughter is charming. It is a shame that I don't like anyone, I could actually have a lot of friends if I wasn't all those things Morwen said I was.

"Miss Morwen, I will not deny that there is something-"
I pause as I try to think of the right words.
"Interesting about your appearance. But as far as you go, I have not thought about you once until you showed up."

"What makes you think that I have been thinking about you?"
Morwen asks frustrated that her plan didn't have the affect on me that she was hoping for.

"For one thing you never denied that I was handsome."
I point out.
"And if I recall correctly I did admit that you were not as beautiful as you claimed to be."

Morwen stutters and trips over her words.

I win again.

"Now if you will exscuse me Miss Morwen, I have places to be and things to steal and kill. Good
day."

With that I sheeth my sword and walk away from her.

"You may not think that I am beautiful Amarth, and I may not have denied that you are handsome, there is one thing that you have done that proves you like me somewhat."

I snort and turn back to face her.
"And what could that possibly be?"
"You still haven't killed me like you said you would."

////

I splash cold water on my face and shake my head to clear away most of it.

I have done everything that I possibly could to get away from Morwen but no matter what I try she's always there.

What bothers me is that I haven't killed her yet. Normally if there was someone bothering me I would put an arrow in their skull amd be done with them.

Morwen is one of the most infuriating people I have ever met, and for some reason I still haven't been able to bring myself to kill her.

I'm either going soft or was somehow poisoned.
I'm going with the latter.

I glance at Morwen who is kneeling beside the river a few feet away from me. She smiles and I immediately look away.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I just kill her?!

I stand up and begin moving north. I've been in the south for far too long, I plan on going to Rohan to cause some trouble for a bit before moving on to some of the smaller places of men.

To my never ending annoyance Morwen follows. What happened to her having a master who wanted me to serve him? Was that no longer important now?

I turn around to glance at her and don't notice the rabbit hole in front of me. My foot gets caught and I trip, unable to do anything as I fall onto the ground like a clumsy child.

"Is that apart of your natural elven grace?"
Morwen teases as I push myself back up.
"You should really get out of my sight before I lose my temper."
I growl as I dust myself off.

"I swear by Morgoth if you don't leave me alone I'll-"
"Why do you do that?"
She interrupts.
"Do what?"
"Swear by Morgoth. Do you Avari simply choose whether you want to swear by Illuvatar or Morgoth since you do not believe in either?"

I turn away and continue walking.
"My beliefs are none of your concern Morwen."
"Do you believe in Morgoth then? That he was once alive and walked this very earth?"

"I believe in what I see."
I snap.
"And what have you seen?"
I whirl around and drill her with a glare that must have been threatening because she suddenly shrinks away from me.

"Alright fine, do you want to know that truth Morwen? I do believe that Morgoth once lived. Why do I believe it? Because I have seen first hand the evil that he has wrought. I know it better than anyone else and Illuvatar? I don't believe in him because I have seen no evidence that he exists. If he is so great and powerful why doesn't he do anything about the darkness in this world? If he created it then why doesn't he save it?"

I can tell that Morwen is surprised. She never expected me to care that much, to have such deep views on things such as this.

Since she makes no move to speak to me I turn around and continue on my way.

At first I don't expect her to follow me, and I hope that she doesn't. I've had enough of her and her questions.

But eventually, I hear her soft footsteps behind me. She hasn't left, and grudgingly, I allow her to follow.

////

A/N

In case you guys didn't know I will be starting my own Youtube channel and if you'd be interested in subscribing please do! My channel is: MonsterCupcake15

And I currently have two lego stop motion videos posted. I plan on recording my first vidso very soon but in order to do that I need you guys to help me by sending me in some fun questions that you would want to ask me.

It can be random, would you rather, which one do you like better, something about my stories, anything you'd like to ask!

I haven't received any questions yet but once I have enough for a good, decent length video I will begin recording!

Thank you all for your support.

MonsterCupcake out.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

416K 42.1K 107
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
39.3K 5.1K 43
"Porque ahora mismo querido, prefiero morir primero, que vivir en un mundo lleno de secretos". Una guerra, dos familias, ¿quien muere primero? Todos...
1.7K 113 14
Amante Bandido Nicola Porcella y Wendy Guevara Está Fanfic es una historia alternativa basada en ambos personajes que son 100 por ciento reales la...