desire [ jargot ]

Door yeunsrhee

desire becomes surrender surrender becomes...power when margot robbie received the offer to play the role of... Meer

two
three
a thank you, to the babies!!!
four

one

2.7K 111 46
Door yeunsrhee

"and cut!"

there was a second's pause before everyone got out of character and extras loomed off of the set. i, on the other hand, stayed back and took in every detail around me.

will was talking to david about improvements, his deadshot costume fit him like a glove. karen, joel, and jai huddled around each other by a torn up coffee shop, laughs escaping their mouths almost simultaneously.

this was our last day of shooting as the suicide squad, but the fan reactions to the idea of the movie premiere getting closer and closer made me all the more anxious to end the filming process and watch the final product. these fans weren't a force to be messed with, and it takes so much to fully please them. i took one more look around and smiled to myself.

i felt so honored to receive the roll of a lifetime. harley quinn. i'd hold onto this moment forever.

"lost?"

i turned and saw his oceanic blue eyes piercing into mine. it felt as if a thousand butterflies had been let loose throughout my stomach.

"jared!" i ran in for a hug. he musky cologne was so strong i could feel it linger on my costume. "are you shooting today?"

he smiled at me. "yes, actually. we are shooting today."

my hands clenched around my bat until my knuckles turned white. "oh..i, um, totally forgot actually. i don't think my agent sent me the right schedule for today..."

jared looked down at my death grip on the bat and softly caressed my shoulder. "relax, mar, you look as if you've just seen a ghost."

yeah, an extremely gorgeous ghost.

"sorry," i laughed. "just kind of nervous..we haven't really rehearsed any of our scenes together."

a smile spread across jared's face that made my heart drop to my knees. sometimes just staring at the man from afar made me go mad with nervousness. his beauty was truly something else. "we don't need too. i'm sure it'll all come together once we shoot. see you later, doll." he winked and headed towards his trailer.

doll. it wasn't the first time he'd called me that. he had to have sad it almost a thousand times before. only a mere nickname he'd given to me a while back. he said i was so beautiful i should be one of those collectable porcelain dolls. but there was something about he way he said it this time that sent shivers down my spine.

after a minute of staring after jared, i'd gathered whatever strength i had in me and walked back to the rest of the cast.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

after a couple more restless shoots with my little squad, david sent us on our lunch breaks. my stomach growled and ached and i wanted nothing more than a big juicy cheeseburger and a large strawberry milkshake to feed this craving of mine.

pretending to be a villain takes a lot of energy from you, believe it or not.

i walked to my trailer like a zombie, dragging the soles of my heels across the dirty pavement not caring at all. i just wanted a cheeseburger. and a nice long power nap.

after fidgeting with the door handle for a minute i finally forced it open and made my way to the mini couch, plopping my body onto it's comforting memory foam cushions.

i pulled out my phone, went through a couple of emails, twitter, instagram, the works. my phone dinged. it was a text. from jared.

we're shooting in twenty doll. don't be late! 😉

"knock, knock."

i gulped and quickly looked up from my phone, nearly dropping it. "cara! hey!"

cara eyed me and my phone suspiciously. "hm, watcha got there? nudies?"

rolling my eyes, i shut my phone and put it in my pocket. "yes cara. because you know how much i love sending nudes." she giggled. "no, i was just scrolling through my social media. what's up?"

a frown formed across her face. "i'm so hungry and none of the food here looks good enough to me. please say you'll come with me to eat. i'll buy."

"you don't need to pay for me, but of course i'll go with you. i'm in desperate need of a cheeseburger." i whined.

"thank the lord. let's go!" she grabbed my hand and started running.

about 15 minutes later, we pulled back into the the parking lot by the set and pulled out our large order from the mcdonald's bag.

"god," i said with a mouthful of food. "i really needed this." i took a sip of my strawberry milkshake. the combination of meaty and juicy combined with cool and creamy made me tear up a little.

"oh my god, margot," cara cackled. "are you fucking crying?"

"no i'm not!" i hissed.

she laughed even harder. "i cannot believe you are crying over food, this is hilarious."

"it's just really good, okay?" i started laughing with her.

cara was a great friend. though i had just met her recently, her and i bonded as if we'd known each other forever. i could tell her everything and anything and she always knew the perfect thing to say. she's my missing piece.

"so, how do you feel?" she said, eyes locked on her burger.

i picked up my shake from the cup holder and took a long sip before answering. "about?"

she rolled her eyes. "abkriwekirjwirhsnsjurd."
i stared at her, an raising an eyebrow. she swallowed her food with a huge gulp and replied, "about working with jared you ninny."

"oh," i said softly. "well, i mean it's something...new."

"he was so good in that one movie! what was it called...with demi moore..." she went off, flustered.

"requiem?" i answered.

"yes oh god...he's brilliant." cara quickly bagged all her trash and looked at me. "i'm kind of jealous you got to work with him."

"eat your heart out." i smirked.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

after that lunch break with cara, i headed back to hair and makeup. i don't really pay much attention while i'm in hair in make up. i'm either too tired to speak and end up taking a nap or i'm going over my lines.

but for some reason my hands were shaking and i couldn't focus on much else besides those blindingly beautiful blue eyes of his.

"margot?"

i quickly looked up from off the ground. "hmm? oh sorry, i was just-"

my hairdresser, olive, looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "nervous?"

"why has everyone been asking me that today?"
i breathed, letting my hands collapse on the armrests of the chair.

"because," he chuckled. "you look fucking nervous."

i shook my head and sighed. "well i'm not. i promise. are we done here?" olive nodded, a huge grin spread across his face. "alright. well, i'm off then."

"goodluck."

my pigtails swayed from side to side as i paced back and forth, waiting for jared to show. i'd been waiting for ten minutes already, going over my lines.

cara and olive's question had eachoed in my brain for the minutes passing and i had begun to think: am i really nervous? i hadn't been earlier..had i? if i was could i truly blame myself for it? i mean jared is insanely attractive.

his eyes were an exact replica of the sky on a warm, spring day. his mouth was quite thin, but the smile that it hid could light up a city all on it's own. and his body...it was as if he was perfectly sculpted to perfection by picasso himself.

the click-clacking of my heels came to a halt.

"hello, doll." he purred.

"jared.." i gasped.

he smiled at me, his metal teeth glaring away. he looked pasty as the joker himself. the classic red lips and green hair made it hard to believe that there was a beautiful man underneath all the make up.

but the clown prince of crime himself was quite the stunner. his suit fit him rather tight in all the right places. he looked like a twisted fantasy i'd love to get lost in.

"how do i look?" he smiled.

my mouth formed an 'o' and i struggled to find appropriate words to describe his rather prepossessing appearance. "you look great!" i exclaimed.

jared took my hands in his and pulled me close enough so that only i could hear his hypnotic voice. "don't be nervous. you're a great actress," he pulled away from my ear and looked me in the eyes. his hand cupped my face. i could his feel his breath on my mouth. "i
believe in you."

he grinned at me and walked off to the set.

i couldn't process what had just happened fast enough. my chest fluttered and my hands became clammy and sweaty. even dressed insane with make up that didn't even make jared look like jared, he swept me off my feet and made my knees weak.

whatever it was that the just did to me, i wanted more. i needed more.

and i plan to get more.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
79.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...