When You said 'Rock Me', Is T...

By BrittanyMariie6399

One Direction Fanfiction :) "I’ve told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don’t want you hang... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
*NOT AN UPDATE*
Chater Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Epilouge

When You said 'Rock Me', Is This What You Meant?

3.1K 28 0
By BrittanyMariie6399

THIS IS JUST THE SUMMARY, PLEASE READ ON!

"I've told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don't want you hangin' on my arm, I want you to have a life. I'm no good for you, Zo." His voice softened as he finished his sentence.

"I'm sixteen, Louis. My life will stay the same with you here, or me there!" Zoe exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Louis stood up, and began walking away, so Zoe scrambled to her feet.

"Louis! Wait! I need to tell you something!" She called, feeling tears slide down her face.

"Zoe. Stop it," He turned on his heel, and looked her in the eyes, no emotion clear in his. "You sound desperate. Go home. Maybe you could go back to America. Goodbye, Zoe."

Louis felt his heart crumbled into a million pieces as he left his first love behind. Probably forever.

Louis Tomlinson had broken up with his girlfriend to pursue his dreams. A year later, he auditioned for X Factor, and met four other boys with amazing potential, where he formed a band titled One Direction.

What happens when somebody from the past shows up unexpectedly three years later, but she's not alone?

What will Louis Tomlinson do when Zoe's secret is let out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
24.1K 316 28
“Please, step out of the door way.” I pleaded, analysing every possible route of escape. I decided on the side opposite the broken bottle, and charge...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...