The Writer's Games: Summer 20...

Von TheAuthenticArtist

Six teams of fabulous writers battle to win the first Writer's Games event. Mehr

♡ Rules ♡
Team One: Revolutionaries
Team Two: HumbleWriterBug
Team Three: The Investigators
Team Four: Free Masons
Team Five: Writer Sharks and Sharp Ink
♡ Prompt 1 ♡
Revolutionaries: Prompt One
HumbleWriterBug: Prompt One
The Investigators: Prompt One
Free Masons: Prompt One
Writer Sharks and Sharp Ink: Prompt One
Elimination: Prompt One ♡
Wattys! ♡
♡ Prompt 2 ♡
Disqualified ♡
Revolutionaries - Prompt Two
HumbleWriterBug: Prompt Two
Free Masons: Prompt Two
Writer Sharks and Sharp Ink: Prompt Two
Elimination: Prompt Two ♡
Disqualified
HumbleWriterBug: Prompt Three
Revolutionaries: Prompt Three
♡ THE RESULTS ♡

♡ Prompt Three ♡

40 6 0
Von TheAuthenticArtist

On a Google Doc, write a short story in under 3,000 words with your team. The story should have some reference to something science fiction-related. This could mean including aliens, a time machine, etc. If you are wondering if your topic is related to science-fiction, you can either consult me or ask "Would this happen in a Doctor Who episode?"

Then, have each member write an ending to the story in around 500 words. Each ending should be different from one another, but as mind-blowing as one another.

A basic example/outline of what I am looking for:

Story: Jemma was walking home when she ran into an alien. Fear sprung through her as she pondered whether to run and hide or confront him... or her? They go on an adventure together and become friends. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Ending #1: Jemma finds out she shouldn't have trusted the alien and dies.

Ending #2: Jemma ends up saving the alien just as another alien tries to shoot him, and they become best friends.

Ending #3: Jemma and the alien end up falling in love and get married.

Voting starts: Monday, August 22nd

Voting ends: Tuesday, August 23rd at 3 PM EST

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...