The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 8: Are you stupid?

33.3K 1.2K 553
By pink_cash

This chapter is dedicated to Derricka7 for being the first person to EVER comment on this story and to biancalhurtt for always leaving the funniest comments. I truly appreciate the love all you guys give this story. Vote, Comment & Fan! : )

Today is take your girlfriend to work day. After nearly three weeks of trying Teo finally decided to show me a little about his job. I've gotten to know little things but they weren't deep, he told me his birthday-April sixth, his favorite color-black, and his favorite foods but that's as far as it all went. To say that I'm excited about getting a look into his job would be an understatement. Teo told me that he runs a lot of businesses besides his shipping and exporting company. He parks the car in a garage before getting out, he grabs my hand leading me to the elevator. When it dings we get off and the first thing I notice is the half naked girls walking around. Tall females in six inch platforms with mesh dresses and g-strings are the first thing I see.

The place is barely lit, there's a runway in the center of the room lit all around with a few stage lights over it. There's tables and booths all around the space with a bar directly across from the entryway. Teo pulls me further into the place that's actually pretty packed for it to be so early in the day. He shows me the kitchen. The dressing room, the private rooms which there are ten of and three VIP rooms. Each room has a booth and a showcase box for strip teases then he shows me his office that overlooks the club. I can't help but to think of him watching the strippers for his own pleasure. The thought alone is enough to piss me off. My jealousy and possessiveness catches me off guard, never in my life have I felt like this about a guy. Where in his right mind did he think bringing me here would be a good idea though? Out of all the places he could've taken me to show me what he does he chooses this place?

"Hola Papi" someone says snapping me out my thoughts. "I heard you were here." I look over at the skank and all she has on is a nude mesh dress and a black g-string with six inch heels. Her dirty blonde hair teased wildly. But what pisses me off the most is her acting like I'm not even here. Clearly he's holding my hand but I have to give Teo props though, he doesn't look down at her body not once. Doesn't mean I'm not pissed at him though.

"How can I help you Jessica?" he asks flatly.

She grins, "I think you know how."

I clear my throat plastering a fake smile on my face. "Hello I'm Danica."

She eyes me, "are you a new girl? You have a decent body but you still wouldn't pull much."

Keep calm Danica. Keep calm, you aren't going to step out your character for some skank. "No, the girlfriend."

She glances from me to Teo as if asking him am I serious. "Never thought someone like you would be his type."

"That's enough Jessica, you're dismissed" Teo states.

She rolls her eyes before walking out the room, immediately I pull away from Teo. It's like every time I turn around we're running into someone he's slept with. Who knew he was such a damn manwhore. One of these days one of these girls are going to catch me on a bad day and I won't be held accountable for how I react.

"So how many times am I going to be confronted with one of your sexual partners?" I spit glaring at him.

He shrugs, "at least none of them are current."

I groan in frustration, "You think bringing me to a strip club where you fucked the staff was a good idea?"

"You wanted to see where I work and now you're bitching about it?"

"That didn't mean a strip club you asshole!" I shout fed up. How can he be so oblivious?

He glares at me in annoyance, "You're being dramatic Danica and it's pissing me off."

I raise my eyebrow at him, I'm pissing him off? Okay fine two can play this game. I walk out of his office with him calling after me. I rush onto the stage starting my own strip tease. Everybody in the club has their attention on me and Teo is watching me daring me to do something. I make slow work of unbuttoning my high waisted jeans while moving to the beat of whatever song playing. As I get more into it so does the crowd throwing cash my way. Before I can fully take my top off Teo comes barging on the stage and before he can reach me I kiss the closest customer to me.

"What the fuck!" he yells pulling me off with a tight grip and out the main floor. He's pissed but oh well so am I. Now he knows how I feel seeing all his sexual partners, serves him right for thinking everything is a joke. He slams his office door shut before turning to face me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he shouts inching closer to me.

"Giving you a taste of your own medicine! How you feel right now is exactly how I feel now and every time one of your hoes comes incorrectly!" I shout back glaring up at him.

He groans before attacking my lips. I moan into the kiss tugging on his hair. He picks me up placing me on his desk. His callused hands rub on my stomach gripping me tightly, our teeth clash as if we're starving animals finally eating. I can't help but to tug at his bottom lip while my hands roam his rock hard body. His right hand slides down to my butt squeezing, it feels like a swarm of butterflies have been released in my stomach. While a river has been released in my panties. I can't help it, Teo just gets me so hot and bothered. There's surely no denying our sexual chemistry yet it's way too soon to do anything of that nature right now. Though I know that's something he wants to happen soon but he'll live. The sound of a throat clearing snaps us out of our lust filled make out. Teo groans resting his head in the crook of my neck. I look past him to see Gio standing there.

"Don't let me interrupt, I just came to get the books" he says grinning.

Teo points to a file cabinet trying to calm himself down. Gio nods getting what he needs and walks out the office. I'm pretty sure he's blabbing about what he saw to everyone. "I get it" Teo states kissing my neck gently.

"I'm glad, now let's leave." He helps me off the desk then we leave the club. One thing I've learned about Teo is that he hates admitting when he's wrong. He won't dwell on it but he gives little signals that let's you know how he really feels. It's something very subtle that has to be looked for. One day at a time, one day at a time.

            Teo walks into the closet eyeing me as I eye all my clothes. "You've been standing in here for twenty minutes. What the fuck is your problem?" he asks.

            Oh I don't know maybe I'm nervous, maybe it's because I don't have a decent outfit to wear. Today is a huge day for me, it's the day I start my new job as James Coletti's personal assistant. He's a huge international distributor and business mogul. I'm still surprised that I got the job and that he's willing to work with my school schedule. I'm able to leave classes early and set it up as an internship credit. There was only one problem, telling my crazy boyfriend about my new job. I know he's going to act like a big baby about it.  This job is demanding and calls for a great deal of my attention. I have to be there whenever Mr. Coletti needs me day or night something that is really going to piss Teo off.

"Danica!" he yells snapping me out my thoughts.

I turn to look at him, "Yes?"

"I asked you a question."

            I walk around the island stopping right in front of him. He picks me up placing me on the island before standing between my legs. "I have to tell you something but you have to promise to not get mad and hear me out."

He eyes me suspiciously as I run my fingers through his hair. "What?"

"Promise Teo."

"Fuck no, say it before I really get mad."

"I got a new job as James Coletti's personal assistant."

He chuckles, not the reaction I was expecting. "Quit!"

I look at him shocked. "What? No I haven't even started yet. This could be big for me."

"You don't even need to work. I make enough for the both of us."

I roll my eyes hopping off the island. "It's not about that." I pull on a flowered pencil skirt and a blush toned button down. "I like being independent plus the pay is great. Not to mention I might do something like this after college and he's the best in this area of expertise."

"I don't give two fucks tesoro! I know the man and I don't want you being his slave."

"I'm not going to be his slave, don't be stupid. This opportunity will look great on my résumé"

He glares at me, "this is pissing me off."

"I don't care Matteo I need this. You'll get over it."

"He better not try shit or he'll be six feet under!"

"It's a job Teo nothing else."

"You don't know the piece of shit like I do."

I shake my head walking out the closet. I grab my purse before walking out the room with him following me. He's such a baby, I never told him to shut down his club since he's had sex with the staff. He can't tell me what job I can or can't have especially when it's a huge opportunity like this one. We get into his car and he pulls off. I wonder how they know each other, maybe they tried to do business or something before long as whatever it is doesn't effect my opportunity I'm okay.

"Please Teo I'm begging you not to interfere with my job. This means a lot to me" I beg.

"If he does one thing, you're out and I don't give a fuck how you feel about it."

I roll my eyes getting out the car. I get clearance and my badge from the front desk. I follow her instructions on how to get to Mr. Coletti's office. I'm so nervous I can't stop shaking, when the elevator stops Mr. Coletti is there waiting. He's shorter than Teo with perfectly styled blonde hair and piercing grey-blue eyes. He's dressed in a perfectly tailored maroon suit. He looks good but nowhere as good looking as Teo.

"Matteo Mancini, what are you doing here?" Mr. Coletti asks grinning.

"Dropping my girlfriend off" Teo says harshly while emphasizing 'girlfriend'.

Mr. Coletti eyes me up and down, "Danica Woods correct?"

"Yes sir, nice to meet you" I say smiling before shaking his hand with my free one.

"You can leave Matteo I promise to take good care of her."

Teo snarls, "you touch one part of her and I fucking kill you!"

"Matteo!" I whisper harshly.

Mr. Coletti chuckles, "it's quite alright Danica we have a history. You got it Matteo."

Teo looks like he wants to say more while beating Mr. Coletti into a pulp but thinks otherwise. He bends down kissing me possessively before pulling away and going to the elevators.

"I'm so sorry about that, he has a temper" I say apologetically placing a finger over my bruising lips.

He chuckles, "it's alight really. Let's get to work we have a lot to do."

He leads me down the hall to a huge office with a glass entryway and glass doors. He goes over the basics like phone controls, filing, and such before telling me to prep for a meeting in twenty minutes. This is going to be a lot of work but it's going to be so worth it in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.3K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...