It All Started With A Thud

By BiancaDiAckerman

When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Author's Note: The Final Update

Chapter Twenty

39 2 1
By BiancaDiAckerman

  Remember the alternate ending never happened.

                  ~ Alex's P.O.V. ~

      As my eyes open I look around the room I'm in and realize that I'm in Christian's room. Memories of the night before flashed in my mind. ( not the alternate ending ) I pull my sleeve down and move my  bra strap aside and there lays the bright purple bruise.

I fix my sleeve and bra strap and turn to my sleeping boyfriend. As I look upon his sleeping face I can't help but notice how cute is he is. I wanna kiss his sleepy lips he's that cute. I plant a tiny kiss on his sleepy lips as he grins while he's sleeping.
As I lift up his hand to get out the bed he pulls me back down, wrapping his arms around me gripping me tightly. " I'm not letting you leave, " he chuckles pulling me close tightening his grip.
" I'm just going to the bathroom and while I'm there I'll look in a mirror and make sure I don't look like crap, " I laugh.
" But I'll miss you too much. And you look beautiful, " he says.
" Yeah a beautiful zombie, " I laugh.
" No you look gorgeous, " He says stoking my cheek.
" Just let go of me, " I say trying to pry his large hands off of me.
Smiling, he tightens his grip, " No. You're not going anywhere. "
" You're so clingy, " I laugh.
" You're so mean, " he laughs.
" Shut up, you look so hot, " I say kissing him.
" Since when did you turn into Regina George? " He asked.
" I've always been Regina George, I just never told you, " I answer.
" That would've been nice to know before I started dating you, " he laughed.
" Come on you, " I say grabbing his hand pulling him out of his bed.
" But I wanna be a lazy couch potato, " he whines.
" Well too bad, " I say dragging him out of his room.
" I guess since you dragged me out of my room I'm going to get something to eat, you want anything? " he asked.
" I can't I'm on an all carb diet! God Christian, you're so stupid! " I laugh.
" Come on Regina, " he says picking me up bridal style.
He carries me into the kitchen and puts me down on my feet. " I'm gonna get some coffee. You want any? "
" Yeah sure, " I answer.
" Okay, I'll get it, you just chill out here and look pretty, " he says kissing me on the cheek. " So you never told me what did you think about Andy? "
" He's a really sweet guy and he's cool and I gotta admit he's pretty cute, " I say. " But you know you're cuter. "
" That's what the girls at my old school would say. He is a good looking dude I don't know why he's never had girlfriend, " he says.
" You serious? But he's so cute and nice and funny, " I say.
" I know, " he says. " But I'm glad you like him. " He hands me a cup of coffee and kisses me on the cheek.
" Where are your parents? Didn't they say they'd be back last night? " I ask.
" They're probably on their way back right now, " he says. " You don't have to be alone with me for much longer. "
     On the other side of the house I hear the door open, " And speaking of the devil, " he smiles.
      " Are Chris and Alex still asleep? It's way too quiet in here, " Luke asks.
    " I don't know I'll go look, " Tori answers.
     " You know they're going to find out one day that you like to spy on them, " Luke says as I hear the door close.
    " They haven't found out yet and those two are so cute together they remind me of us when we were younger, " she says.
       " You go do that, " Luke says coming closer to the kitchen. He walks into the kitchen and looks at us with a surprised look. " I thought you guys were asleep. Man you two are quiet. "
      " Luke, who are you talking to? " Tori asked, " And where are Chris and Alex they're not in his room? "
     " They're in here, honey, " Luke replied.
     " Wait, so mom has been spying on us? " Christian asked.
     " Yep, she thinks you guys are the greatest thing to ever exist since curling irons, " he says.
      " I find that quite sweet, I would do the same thing, " I said.
      " Now I know what she means when she says you guys remind her of her and I, " Luke says.
       " Good morning you two. Sorry for not coming back last night, " Tori said entering the room.
      " Don't worry about it mom. We didn't die, " Christian chuckled.
      " So how was last night, Alex? Was Christian a good host? " Tori asked.
     " Christian was an excellent host. I felt right at home, " I answer, smiling at Christian.
     " That's great to know. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible, " she smiles.
      " I felt as comfortable as ever thank you for your concern, " I say.
      " It's no problem, " she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 15.2K 21
Ever since her Freshman year in High School Colby was the outcast. She was most likely the most hated and unwanted girl at school. Why? Because she w...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...
5.1K 301 34
This book is about highschool kids but specifically and girl who is a junior and has a boyfriend who is on the football team and has a best friend in...
19K 159 29
Alyssa goes on vaction with her best friends (including her boyfriend) to the place that she call her paradise on earth. Her grandparents used to liv...