Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

23. Ownership & Truth

20.8K 669 6
By Anishaluv

Hey, my lovely readers, I really appreciate the response on my last chapter I know that was a short chapter and you all expected much more, hope this one will be good enough

Also, I'm writing this chapter in peace without interruption, so, I guess this chapter will be better.

--------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

Sometimes I wonder what in life I did that I always got good people in the end. Trust me or not it always seems like God loves me. But still I'm always afraid of loving someone I think it's because of my mother, my biological mother not Eleanor, she's my stepmother, but I love her like she's my real mother because it's not her, I hate my dad. He always said he loves my mom too much but still he let her go.

As soon as she's gone, he married Eleanor I was only four years old when I came to know about truth that Eleanor is not my real mother. Dad always lied saying she truly loved us and due to some conditions she have to leave us.

It's only when I got crazy and found her. She even refused to recognize me even when I told her who I'm. She refused to recognize the fact that she ever had a child, which mother does that. Soon I realize neither of my parents love each other. I always thought why Eleanor marries my dad no offence she's beautiful, educated as well as a smart woman.

Then, one day she told me that, she always loved my dad they were childhood friends, but dad always played with her emotions, but when my mother broke his heart, she totally decided to forget about him because he always says how much he loves my real mother, but lets face the truth he didn't love her, neither did she. But when she heard about me she agreed to marry him she used to say that she fall in love with my cute face I always laugh at that comment.

No girl can escape my charm, but now here is Susan. Who not only succeeded to drag a person like me on the altar, but also make me think about ways to impress a girl. Before her, my smile and looks are enough, but with her I don't know what to do. I can't control her, she's bosses, so as me, that's why none of us can control each other.

Right now I'm exhausted after all the rituals of marriage, we immediately left California and fly here to New York in my private jet. With my and Susan's parents. Because Susan's after wedding party dress was delivered in my oops our penthouse. So the plan is we all will spend the night at the penthouse then next day in evening we will attend that party.

Suddenly I felt tapped on my shoulder I open my eyes and look at my right Susan was looking at me with annoying look.

"What?" Did that came out rude?

"I- I just wanted to know about, leave it, nevermind." She looked, so hesitated I look at her for second and decide to drop it. Until my eyes caught something in my handcuffs, which are attached with some designer chain on her wedding dress below her breasts. She seems to notice what I saw and blushed.

I try to push my hand, but I stop when she put her palm on my hand as her dress is slipping little down and gently resolve it and freed my hand. With pink shade start to return to her cheeks. How did my cuff got even tangled? Oh, right, she was sleeping with her arms snake around my arm, maybe that's when it happened.

"You could have just mentioned it." Yeah, she's still too much of shy, but she's angry I just know it. She just shrugged in response and continue looking outside. She's awful quite today I nearly got a heart attack when she did not reply to the priest, I thought she was having a second thought, but later she told me that she zoned out.

"It's not that, why I was disturbing you for." She suddenly said in a matter of fact tone. I look at her searching for something but found nothing.

"Then what it is?" I asked her this time politely.

"I just want to ask you about my office, which I told you about." Oh yeah, I remember she asked if she can get one office inside our penthouse.

"What about that?" I thought teasing her a bit not bad. She gave not to mess with me look.

"You know exactly what I mean"

"Chill woman, yes, it's ready and I got best interiors for it, just like you emailed me." After that she gave me a million dollar smile.

"What is so interesting you both are talking about?" Suddenly Eleanor have to come and interrupt us.

"Nothing" we both replied at the same time.

"I'll let it go, then." She said in not believing us tone. All of them are keeping a sharp eye on us. You all should have seen when she falls asleep on my shoulder. Both of our mothers are in awe. I'm sure they even clicked our picture.

"Xavier get up and give me some space, I wanna go to the washroom" Susan poked my arm while trying to stand actually she's still in her gown, which weights equal to her (lol joke) I stood up and helped her stand too, immediately two female hostesses of our plane came to help her.

"You need help sweetie?" Marie asked her to which Rose reply with a no.

A few minutes later she came back mumbling something under her breath which I didn't quite catch. She slowly sat down beside me while taking out her purple Samsung Galaxy Z-flip with modified diamond engraved cover from her sleek clutch. She saw something and made an annoyed face and a few seconds later start typing furiously. All this time my eyes were on her and she didn't ever glanced up at my direction.

I'm habitual to girls shying and blushing whenever I would stare at them. But Susan is not one of them she's different from those women. The rest of the flight went silently without any words being exchanged between us.

Around 7:30 pm we all reached our penthouse. We were exhausted and decided to call it an early night. But soon my plan was interrupted as dad called me to see him in my house office.

I was on my way when a voice interrupted me "Wait!!" I turn around and saw Susan holding her gown with one hand and the other was holding her phone.

"Yes?" I replied in tiredness

"I forgot my clutch in a car, please ask someone to bring it" She pleaded, I nod at her and motioned her to go to our room.

Then went to my office where I saw dad grinning at me, I just rolled my eyes at his behaviour

"What do you want, now?"

"This son, congratulations, you made me so proud, just by marring Susan, you did your part and here is your documents, now you are officially the owner of Williams Cooperations." He motioned a black file towards me, I picked it up and YES!!! I'm now owner of William cooperations, I can't believe it, he even named every property under my name except his own bungalow obviously.

"Thanks dad, I knew it, that all this will be mine. It's not like you have any other options because rest are not me, of course, either way." I said to him in a matter of fact tone.

"Of course and also think about it Susan is beautiful really intelligent and talented woman, plus she also only heiress for her family empire so, whatever is her's will be yours too as she your wife now. So all over this deal is great for you." With that he got me all angered, did he just call my marriage a deal?

"Are you mad I didn't marry her for her the wealth and property, I like her that's the only reason why I did marry her and for your property and business, you and I both know that you have to give it to me." with that I turn on my heels and left him stunned. He think I'm that low.

On my way to room, I went to the living area first to tell Diego to bring Susan's clutch from the car, after fifteen minutes he finally brought it to me, I made my way to my bedroom.

When I got inside I didn't find Susan anywhere. I thought she went to the balcony, but my thought go flying out of the window when I hear shower running I guess she was there. I went inside closet to get change.

I changed into grey track pants and was about to exit the closest when something came in my way or should I say someone more specifically, Susan looked up at me then I guess mumbled sorry and went to her pick up her clothes she is upset ? It's more of a question than statement.

I just shrugged and went towards my bed. Later after fifteen minutes or so I guess she walk out wearing Minnie mouse t-shirts and mataching pjs. So much of an expectation. What I'm not habitual of watching women wear so casual night dresses.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked minutes later. Cautiously, I might add.

"No why?" She just shrugged and went to dressing table to comb her hair I must say she have beautiful long hair.

Susan' P.O.V.

After brushing my hair, I made way to the bed and pulled the duvet on both us and lay down on back. I'm really tired I didn't sleep much from last two days, but having him beside me, when I know the truth now is not helping me with my sleep. If it's any other situation I would have clarify my doubts, but how can I when I hear it from him only??!!

That's frustating I don't know what should I do now? I want to run away and never come back near him. Such a cheat he is first he can't love me, when I hoped one day I will maybe. But now I cannot ever love him, damn I can't even trust him. He settled down well and I guess was asleep. From corner of my eyes I could see him sleeping, I am not sure if he's actually asleep or not. I'm such an idiot I let him fool me.

This son congratulations you made me so proud just by marring Susan you fulfill my demand and here is your documents now you are officially owner of Williams Cooperations' That's why he was so eager to get us married soon. It's just a deal for him I even saw him smiling while looking at that file. Trust me that fucking hurts a lot. When you know you are being used by someone you trusted.

Soon I too start to feeling sleepy after cursing and planning my revenge on him for few minutes. I'll make him do chores. Why? Because I know him, he can't do it.

______________________________________

Hey lovely people I'm back with new chapter not sooo long, but I guess good enough sorry I was busy with my exams. Please be humble. Don't forget to

Vote&comment&Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.2K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
346K 19.1K 57
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1.7M 51K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
67K 1.3K 14
*Under Revision* Hector Soltaire own hundreds of company which earns millions or even billions per year. But what they don't know is he started from...