In the Naruto world, where th...

By AnnabelleRaen

Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, a... More

In the Naruto world, where there aren't any cookies
Enter Kuroi, to Konoha
I'm in Konoha. Be Jealous.
Duckbutt, Kitsune and Bubblegum...what could go wrong?
A friend arrives! *Insert drum roll*
A/N
Getting slightly off-topic,ne?
Zabuza and Haku
Kuroi
Training Days...Such a drag
Saving the S-ranks
The first experience-agonizing
Inside her mind
Gaara
Revelation
The Chuunin Exams and a sleepover
The Chuunin Exams- Phase One
The Forest of Death
A/N
Inside the Forest
Training Start
Kuroi's Releases
The Preliminaries
The Preliminaries' Second Battle
The Akatsuki ---SIDE STORY---
The Akatsuki --NO LONGER A SIDE STORY--
Back to Konoha
A/N
Meeting Again
Naruto's Pain
Because weird things just happen like that
Final Battle...and an Extra
Another thing to think about...
Revival
Saviour
Titans in Konoha?! Oh, it's just you, Akira...
A/N
Oreo-chi-moo-moo goes on a field trip
Azazeal
Flying Crayons will rule!
A little Holiday
For your Entertainment
Enter Sai Clan Leaders...and potential SasuNaru....WHAT?
The Loyard Clan Leader
Because of boredome
Name of Chapter Here--> _____
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 1
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 2
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 3
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 4
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears [END]

I have no idea what to call this chapter

13.9K 577 236
By AnnabelleRaen

Yo~
It's me again :3 You're probably wondering what I've got in store for you guys this time...Mwahahahahha. Sorry, couldn't help it. XD

Anywho, this chappy will be kinda boring, but my friend's got me thining about romance all the time since she just got a new boyfriend. Ew. I said he dreaded word. Disgusting creatures....Ahem. Hope you guys like :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Du nu nu nu...Du nu nu nu....BATMAN!!" I sang as I skipped through the streets of Konoha. 

"Kuroi-chan, how can you be so happy this early in the morning?" Naruto asked, Sasuke and Sakura silently agreeing with him. I grinned evilly. 

"Who says I'm happy? I'm just plotting a certain silver haired Jounin's demise." I giggled like a child. They edged away from me slightly, until we saw the familiar head of red hair at the village gates, surrounded by the ENTIRE village, and I pounced. 

"Panda-chaan~" I squealed, and the person turned around to reveal the most breathtaking pair of sea foam green eyes. I glomped him, and we both fell over. He got up, with me clinging onto him like a koala...no, seriously, I looked like one. I grinned up at him and he gave me a small smile in return, before kissing me. There were gasps and wolf whistles from the people around, but I ignored them as my insides squirmed, and I cussed him for making me be such a girl. Shukaku whistled as he heard me demonstrate my most colourful vocabulary, which caused us both to smile, breaking apart.

My team was there, keeping quiet, until, "Kuroi...chan..." Naruto's voice came to my ears, and I looked over to see him looking VERY pissed off. Damn, I haven't seen him this angry since...ever. It was quite disturbing. He looked up at me and I looked away, not meeting his eyes. Sasuke was also glaring at me, not helping the situation. 

"Why..." they both started. "Why didn't you tell us you were seeing this guy?!" they both burst out, and I gave a short nervous laugh. 

"Uh...forgot?" I managed out, before they were both on top of me, demanding answers.

"When did this start?"

"How did this start?"

"Why him?" 

"Did anything happen that we should know about?!" and such. I calmed them down and took a deep breath, and spoke in a calm and clear voice.

"It was...Tuesday? I have no idea, but it's somewhere between Sunday and Friday. " I said, earning a thump on the head from Sasuke as Naruto just glared at me and pouted even nore. It was too adorable, and I caved. 

"Uh...when I stopped your fight with the Akatsuki I kinda went back with him to Suna." I said, and they blew up once again. 

"YOU WERE WITH HIM FOR THREE DAYS?! ON YOUR OWN?" I covered my ears. 

"Alright, ALRIGHT! Don't chew my ears, goddammit!" I said, and they calmed down.

"Now, how about if we all just-" 

"KUROI MOTHERFUCKING NAKAMURA! YOU'RE A DEAD WOMAN!" came Akira's voice, and I groaned, knowing he probably heard about Gaara and I. You're probably wondering why he called me by his last name? It was Kago's idea (big shocker there) to have me use his last name so as to not raise any suspicions about stuff that I didn't bother to listen to. I got most of it though. More or less, it was making sure I didn't stand out -any more than I already did- because I had no last name, since I won't let others know of my real last name that easily. So, I took his last name, and he probably thinks I'm gonna change my name again...this time, Imma be Sabaku No Kuroi...Awesome.

He came around the corner with fire under his heels, and I sighed. This....could take a while. Gaara  heard me muttering profanities to myself and chuckled, as did Shukaku. 

"Uh...Hi, Aki-chan <3" I said, smiling brightly, and he blew up. 

"DON'T YOU 'Hi, Aki-chan <3' ME, WOMAN! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MOTHER FREAKING MIND? MOTHER OF ROLLERCOASTERS, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHO GAARA IS? Wait, of course you do , what was I thinking...."

I just stood there.

Shocked.

Surprised.

Conshizzled as a mofo. 

"Akira...question?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Dafuq just happened?" I asked, and he laughed nervously. 

"I...uh...IkindafreakedwhenIheardyouweredatingGaara,soIfiguredI'dcomeoverandactuallyseewhatwasgoingon,becauseIcompletelyforgotwe'dseentheanimeandreadthemanga,nottomentionheisafterall,nowtheKazekage,sothereisn'tmuchproblemanymore,butsorryaboutthat,Ifreakedout,andIblameKakashi." he said, and I nodded, understanding all of it. Living for four years with Akira tended to do that to you. You know the unknown. That sounded awesome. Ahem...

"So, where is the bloody scarecrow?" I asked, and he pointed to the direction of the training grounds. I growled under my breath. If he was there talking to Obito again I would probably break down crying and forget all about murdering him, so It's best if I didn't go. Sigh. I guess I'll have to do it another time. While I was thinking long and hard about ways to become immune to the awesomeness that was Kakashi Hatake, I didn't notice the head of brown hair coming towards us.

"GAARA-SAMA!!" Came a voice I knew all too well. Matsuri. Just the thought of her made Baskerville howl. I groaned as she came closer. And closer. And closer. And closer. And clo- oh, look, she's here. Time to die! 
I moved forward, but Gaara's sand picked me up and brought me next to him, and he gave me a look that meant 'I know you don't like it, but bear with it' I growled and nodded, and he smiled slightly and slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"Gaara, if you keep making me feel like a girl, I swear, I'll kill someone..." I muttered, blushing as I heard his deep chuckle.

"GAARA-SAMA, I-Who's she?" Matsuri's voice rang in my ears, and I resisted the urge to kill her  right then and there. Gaara was about to respond, when I smiled kindly at her and bowed, traditional Japanese woman style and tilted my head to the side slightly. 

"Hello, nice to meet you.  Might I ask, what is this I hear of you bothering Gaara?" I asked in a soft and undeniably elegant voice. Everyone -who knew me- were staring with wide eyes and mouths hanging open. Matsuri eyed me, then Gaara's hand aound my waist. 

"Who are you, what makes you think I'm bothering Gaara-sama, and why is Gaara-sama hugging you?" she asked, and I gave her a sweet smile. 

"I'm Kuroi, I don't like you, and cuz he's mine." I replied, and there was silence as we stared off, the whole village was gaping by now, never having me heard me expressing my feelings so straightforwardly before. Matsuri scoffed. 

"Yeah right, Kazekage-sama doesn't belong to anyone." she said, then under her breath, "Muchless you." I growled deep in my throat, sounding feral, although I kept the smile. 

"Of course not. This 'Kazekage-sama' you speak of belongs to no one. But," I said, twirling my finger in a circle. "Sabaku No Gaara. Is. Mine." I said, speaking slowly, as if to a child. Naruto then inched forward, and put a hand on my forehead, and frowned. 

"What is it, Naru-kun?' I asked, and he squinted at me, as Sasuke and Sakura came forward as well. 

"Kuroi-chan, are you sick?" he asked, and I rose an eyebrow. 

"Nope, why?" I asked, and he gave me a weird look. "Because, you didn't kill her yet!" he exclaimed, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Everyone else nodded in agreement, and I sighed. 

"Look, I want to kill her so so so so sooo much, but goddammit, Gaara won't let me!" I said, frustrated. They all chuckled at my childish behaviour; pouting and waving my arms around in irritation. She was about to throw a punch, but I had The Jackal and Casull at her head, ready to shoot. Gaara sighed in mild amusement and put a hand on my head. "Don't." he said, and I pouted but returned Casull and The Jackal to their respectful holders.

"Gaara-sama, she just tried to kill me!" Matsuri wailed, clinging to his weird Kazekage-clothes-stuff. and I sweatdropped. 

"I think that's been established, thank you very much for your time, now get the fuck off of him." I said with a straight face. Again, silence, until...

"Fight me for Gaara-sama!" 

"BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed like there was no tomorrow; I really did find it funny. Naruto sweatdropped. 

"Kuroi-chan, she's being serious." he said, and I sighed, amused. 

"I know, that's what makes it so funny." I said, and Matsuri seemed to get pissed. I giggled, now over my laughing fit, and looked at Matsuri dead on, noticing she was slightly taller than me. She was, after all, a year older, but it still wasn't fair. >.<

"Matsuri, Gaara is not an object to be won in a scuffle." I said, deadly calm, yet the anger behind my words were clearly emphasized, shocking more or less everyone there. Apart from my team. They knew what I thought of people. The ones that I liked anyway. Sasuke then snorted. 

"That's why you agreed to fight Orochimaru to determine whether or not I would have been staying or leaving the village?" he asked, and I anime fell. 

"That, dear sir, is, number one, a total mood killer, number two, an act of desperation on my part, and number three, totally irrelevant in this convo." I said, and he smirked. 

"Irrelevant, is it?" he asked, and I nodded. 

"Exactly. Irrelevant. Now, if you don't mind, I'll go back to contradicting myself, since you so rudely interrupted me before." I said turning back to Matsuri, making everyone sweatdrop, which doubled in size when I continued, "And furthermore, I think you're a horrible person for even THINKING of using Gaara like that."

 Gaara sighed and nudged me, and I turned to him only to see him staring pointedly at Lucifer, who was standing possessively close to me, as was Kago, and Akira too, although he was just doing it to make me seem like an idiot for saying all that then having so many guys around me. How do I know? He told me straight out, the bastard. I rubbed my temples, and gave a sharp yip, making Kago and Lucifer back down, and stepped on Akira's foot. He held in a scream and backed away too. I turned back to Matsuri who was still glaring at me. 

"So, are you done? Can we go now?" I asked, and she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"No. I still want to fight you, for Gaara-sama." she said, and I shrugged, nodding. 

"Fine, so be it." I said, and brought Baskerville out. Matsuri promptly fainted, and I was declared the winner. *Insert coin collecting sound from Mario* :)

I poked her with a stick (making everyone sweatdrop), and when she didn't move, I smiled and stood up, and turned to the others. 

"Wellll, that's that. Anyone hungry? I'm starving! Aaand, I'm going home." I said, and their sweatdrops doubled in size, while I engulfed my friends in my shadows and went to my house. When we got there, Akira unlocked the door while I was eating from the box of dango Anko handed me. Humming 'London Bridge' to myself, I smiled at Gaara, who was looking at me with a smirk filled with a mixture of amusement and exasperation. He opened his mouth to say something, but then shook his head and closed it. I snickered. 

"Too many feels, bro. You won't be saying anything about this for a while." I giggled. Naruto then came over and slung his arm over my shoulder, and I grinned at him, caving in when he gave me the puppy dog eyes. Glaring half heartedly, I stuck a stick (tee hee) of dango in his mouth, which he happily munched on, then I held one out to Gaara, who raised a non existant eyebrow. I shrugged and stuck it in my mouth. I then sighed.

"What is it, Kuroi-chan/Kuroi/Master/kid?" came four voices at once. Sasuke, Naruto, Akira, Lucifer, Kago and Gaara. I giggled at their unison, then shrugged, flopping down on my couch. 

"I'm bored. Probably gonna be bored so so so so much in the future, huh?" I sighed, and Akira, Lucifer and Kago nodded, flopping down at the foot of the couch, while Naruto came and sat by my head, while Gaara politely took the chair across from me and Sasuke sat on the floor. I groaned as I looked around the room at them, and rolled over. 

"What?" Sasuke asked, and I pouted. 

"I need FEMALE friends, goddammit!" I whined, and they laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked to Lucifer. 

"Get Azrael here, would ya?" I asked, and no sooner than a few seconds, said demon was there, surprising the others. 

"Guys, this is Azrael, THE God of Death. I said, and then turned to Akira. Shinigami = Bleach. No worries, I thought so too." I said, and he nodded. 

"It's weird you know what I'm thinking." he trailed off, and I shrugged. "We watch the same anime, how hard can it be?" I asked, then turned to Azrael. 

"Azraelll, I want a girl friend." I said, and everyone in the room dropped their jaws. Even Gaara. I looked around, then my eyes widened. 

"I meant a girl friend as in a friend that's a girl, you asstards!" I shrieked, and they all laughed nervously. I narrowed my eyes playfully at Sasuke and he smirked. Naruto chuckled. 

"Well, what'dya expect me to think?" he asked. 

"You've been a bad influence on all of us." Sasuke said, and I stuck my tongue out at him. Mature, was I not? ...Don't answer that.

"Ne, Kuroi-channn!" Naruto whined, and I hmm'ed in response. 

"How can Azrael-chan help with you getting a friend?" he asked, looking genuinely curious I smirked at Azrael's anime fall as Naruto called him 'Azrael-chan', then my eyes flashed a happy blue. 

"Because, I can ask him to find me someone to pway with when all my widdle fwiends weave on missions." I replied, and he giggled at my baby voice. 

"Ahem. Noblesse-sama, I-" He was thrown back against the wall bu Baskerville. 

"....Ow." he said, and everyone stared at me like I was crazy...which I probably was. 

"Should we ask? Shouldn't we ask?" Akira drawled, and I sighed 

"Azrael, I hope you havent forgotten my very first rule of Lukedonia?" I asked, and he nodded, getting up. 

"All demons are to adress you informally unless in the presense of outsiders." he recited, and I nodded. 

"Good boy. Now, what would everyone else say when they've found out you broke the first law ever to be made by me?" I asked, and he was silent, until...

"Kuroi-sama, you mean...?" he asked, and I nodded. He then turned to the others and bowed deeply. 

"I apologize." he said. They were shocked, to say the least, and Naruto came out of his trance first.

"What..."

"Just..." Sasuke

"Fucking...." Akira

"Happened?" Kago. I snickered. This reminded me of my goodbyes with the Akatsuki, when Pein hugged me.

 I snickered. "Well, I-"

"She's accepted us in this world ad the Underworld." Gaara said, and I growled. 

"You. Don't steal my spotlight." I said, and he shook his head, smiling slightly. I rolled my eyes, not exactly capable of staying mad at him for long. I was then attacked my two things. One was a blob of orange and the other was a streak of blue. I suddenly found myself being sandwiched between Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto was grinning brightly as usual, but Sasuke was smiling. As in actually smiling. My eyes widened. 

"Holy mother of the flying cheese biscuits!" my eyes were opened comically wide. 

"He smiled! He can smile!" I exclaimed, making him roll his eyes when he let go of me. 

"Because I'm happy." he said, and I yelped. 

"He's happy! He can be happy!" to say I was shocked was an understatement. He shot me an amused glare, then he seemed to remember why he was hugging me and smiled again. 

"You...accept us in Lukedonia, Kuroi-chan? Really?" Naruto asked, and I nodded. 

"Of course I do. The entire of Konoha can come too, even the Land of Wave-" I cut myself off mid sentence and froze, making the others freeze as well. 

"Master/Kid/Kuroi(chan)...what is it?" they chorused, and I frowned. 

"Zaza...Hakkun...I didn't tell him I was seeing Gaara!" I whined, and there was silence until....

THUMP

"Freaking buckets, Naru-kun, what the hell was that for?" I cried, and he sighed. 

"For making us worry!" he replied, and I rolled my eyes. He wasn't getting the problem here. 

"Do any of you, knowing Zaza and Hakkun, do you think they're gonna let this go as you guys did?" I asked, spelling it out for them. Their eyes widened and they freaked out. 

"Oh no...They're gonna kill us! Especially Gaara!" Naruto cried. I cocked an eyebrow. 

"'Us'? Why you guys too?" I asked, and he and Sasuke stared at me like I just told them the sky was purple. No, seriously, that time when I told them, they had the same looks on their faces. Huh. Odd.

"Because, Kid/Kuroi(chan), if they find out that you're with him, and we didn't do anything to stop it, they're gonna kill us in cold blood." they said, and I shrugged. 

"So? Everybody's happy then." I said, and they stared at me with horrified faces. I grinned. 

"Kidding, no worries. If they come here to kill, I'd be happy to blackmail them into acting out some cute yaoi scenes for me. <3".

 ---SOMEWHERE IN KONOHA---

"Achoo!" x2

"We've caught colds, Zabuza-sama?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee, that was fun~ hoped you guys liked, it was awesome to write :3

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

PAINT THE SKY PURPLE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 357 23
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, theres no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out, "I wish you...
13.5K 613 31
I wrote this back in 2016, read at your own riskπŸ˜‚ "As you all know, I said that I've got some goals to accomplish in this world, and I've already fi...
22.3K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
4.1K 99 22
I just wanted to see his smile again, for so long I had to sit back and watch as he sat with his friends, that same tired expression on his face. I c...