Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

De _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... Mai multe

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

six.

3.5K 138 92
De _KayParrilla

Dinah Jane:

It's been a week since that night with Lauren, and when I dropped her off to her car that was left at the bar the next morning things were so awkward. We haven't spoken since then and I really miss her. She even took over my dreams, and she's all that I can think about. I hadn't told Ally or Normani about it because I honestly felt ashamed of myself. I've never had a one night stand before, nor have I ever had drunken sex with anyone. Amber was the first person that I ever had sex with, believe it or not, and even then it wasn't as great as my night with Lauren. Even if I was the one doing all of the work that night, there was something about Lauren that I can't even explain.

X

Today is just a chill day which was well needed. I was in the middle of working on a mix for the party in August, and constantly checking my phone in hopes to receive a text or call from Lauren. Signing I tossed my phone onto the sofa behind me.

Getting bored with what I was doing, I saved whatever I had gotten done in the past hour and slid my MacBook underneath the sofa before standing up. I had no plans to leave so I decided to go tidy up my room a bit since it always ended up being the messiest room in the house. In the mist of picking up clothes from the floor I spotted a small pair of laced black panties underneath my nightstand. I knew that they belonged to Lauren because I only wear boxers. With a smirk I picked them up and stuffed them in my pants pocket.

There's no way in hell that she's getting those back.

"Wow Ally, Dinah's actually up and functioning on her day off."

I jumped and turned around to see both Ally and Normani standing there leaning against my bedroom door.

"God! Don't scare me like that!" I shouted causing them to laugh.

Ally charged at me and punched me in the chest. "Don't use the Lord's name in vain. Oh and what did you just stuff into your pocket?"

I groaned and tried to move away from her but before I could even escape Normani tackled me onto my bed and put me in a headlock. "Mani! What the hell?!" I managed to say as I attempted to pry her arm from around my neck.

"Ally asked you a question bitch! What did you stuff in your pocket?!" She shouted.

"N-nothing! Normani l-let me go!"

Ally jumped on my stomach and reached down to take the underwear from my pocket.

"No!" I shouted as I took my other hand and pushed Ally off of me, sending her crashing to the floor. She got back up and jumped on me, accidentally kneeing me in my balls.

"Ouch my nuts! You guys are insane! Get up Ally!" I hissed.

Still they tried to get the underwear but I fought as best as I could to stop them. Ally is literally sitting on my crotch now and she's moving too much. No I've never been attracted to her or Mani but...yeah.

Ally stopped moving and looked at me with wide eyes. "Dinah...did you just um..."

I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "S-sorry."

She shrieked and quickly got off of me. "Lord forgive me..." She mumbled.

Normani busted out laughing as she removed me from the headlock. "Dinah. What the fuck? We're practically sisters'."

I groaned and sat up. "Yeah no shit Sherlock. She kept moving I can't control what my penis does."

Normani took a pillow and sat it onto my lap. "You might want to handle that later. You scared Ally."

"Shut up Normani. Ally again, I'm sorry."

Ally shook her head. "Maybe we shouldn't have tackled you, but whatever because I have what was in your pocket." She said with a grin.

I looked at the balled up material that she was holding in her hand.

Shit.

Normani hurried off of the bed and stood next to Ally in front of me. "What is it Ally?"

Ally passed the underwear to Normani who was now standing there trying to figure out what it was. When she finally realized that she was holding a pair of panties she looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dinah, is there something you want to tell us?" Ally asked.

Hell no! You bitches are crazy. "Yeah...um I'm thinking of giving women's underwear a try." I lied.

Normani gave me her signature bitch please face. "Dinah Jane...these underwear are too small for you besides you won't even wear skirts so you better stop lying to us."

I let out a dramatic sigh and ran my fingers through my wild hair. Why do I feel so ashamed to tell them about my drunken one night stand with Lauren? They are my best friends and they've never judged me before. Fuck it, here goes nothing.

"Ihadaonenightstandwithlauren!" I said as fast as I could.

They looked at me, confusion written all over their faces. "Okay...Dinah you are not Busta Rhymes or Twista...speak slowly please." Normani said.

I laid back on the bed and placed another pillow over my face. "I said...I had a one nightstand with Lauren!" I shouted.

The room was quiet and I was afraid to face them now, in fear of what they would say.

"Oh hell no!" Normani shouted before yanking me up in an upright position.

She looked annoyed and the panties were now sitting next to me on the bed. I couldn't read Ally's expression. She was just looking at me.

"Mani...please...we were drunk and I-"

"Wait...when?" Ally asked.

"The night of the release party...I asked her if she wanted to come back here and she obviously said yes." I mumbled.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Dinah...as far as what Camila told me she sleeps with men and women that she drinks with at parties. Did you at least wear a condom?"

Now I was annoyed. What the fuck is Normani trying to say? "Well yeah I used one...why?"

Normani scoffed. "I just said it. She could have STDs or something."

Ally's head turned in Normani's direction. "Whoa. Mani you're my girl and all but she's family. Watch it or I'll start beating you with the bible that's in my trunk...Dinah, sweetie is that why none of us heard from you after the party?"

I nodded. "Yeah...then I took her back to the club to get her car the next morning...I haven't heard from her since then."

Ally gave me a look of sympathy and Normani sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It's just that...Lauren seems like someone who doesn't care about other peoples feelings but her own and I shouldn't judge her but I feel like she slept with you and won't talk to you again."

"Normani, Lauren isn't like that she just has a crappy way of doing things. It takes a while to get to her, you should know that. Remember how rude she was to you when Camila introduced you two?" Ally said

Normani nodded. "Yeah...and then she apologized...oh gosh I'm such a bitch. Dinah I'm sorry forget that I said that she won't talk to you again. Maybe she's ashamed just as you are."

I looked up at her. "Ashamed? I'm not ashamed Normani."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah you are, because you've never done anything like that before. That bowlegged thot, Amber was your first time, and your first love. She broke your heart, and she used you. For a while you kept yourself guarded and then all of sudden here comes this Green Eyed Goddess. You were drooling over her at the video shoot. You invited her to the release party and you were afraid that she wouldn't show up but she did. Then when she did end up being there you both sat and talked about whatever. The whole time you were smiling from ear to ear and so was she. Dinah you like her, sleeping with her wasn't something that you expected to have happen but it happened and you feel ashamed."

Ally and I looked at her in shock. Shit, she's right. I do like Lauren. From the moment I laid eyes on her...but does she even feel the same way?

Lauren:

"YOU SLEPT WITH DINAH JANE!" Camila shouted through the phone.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at her as we Face-timed. "Yes...could you keep it down? I'd hate for Normani to hear me confessing to sleeping with her best friend." I hissed.

Camila smiled and leaned so close to the camera that I could literally see up her nose. "Oh she stepped out with Ally for a few minutes. You know, my feelings are actually kind of hurt. I tell you everything that goes on with me as soon as it happens but you waited a whole week almost to tell me that you slept with my girlfriend's best friend. How dare you?" She said followed by a sniffle.

Again, I rolled my eyes. "Chill, I was embarrassed and ashamed. Move away from the camera you idiot I can see the hairs in your nose."

She quickly backed up, making herself fall out of the stool that she was sitting on and onto the floor.

I laughed and watched with an amused smile as she stood up and re-positioned herself. "Cams, are you alright?"

Camila nodded. "Yeah...wait you were embarrassed and ashamed? Why?"

"Yeah...well embarrassed to tell you because I thought you'd judge me...I mean since she's...different I guess. Then I'm ashamed Camila...because what I didn't want to have happen, actually happened. She might feel like I've used her which is why she hasn't texted or called." I admitted.

Camila smirked. "What embarrassed to tell me because she has a penis? Everyone who knows Dinah knows that already."

"Except for me...not until after I accidentally spilled liquor on her pants and tried to clean it up. She says her ex humiliated her by putting her nudes on twitter. What a bitch."

"Yeah, it was all over the place. Dinah's never done anything to hurt anyone that was wrong on so many levels. But Lauren I think you like her...you've had one night stands before with people that you've met before, and you never bring it up, but then you sleep with her and I can tell by your face that you want to see her again."

Camila's right. I always end up telling her about my other one night stands but they were never like what I had with Dinah. With Dinah things felt so different. She made me feel good, it's like I crave her. Not just crave sex with her but her. Any negative thought that I've ever had about her flew out of the window the night of the party. Even while intoxicated she was very interesting to talk to...and to look at. She's just so beautiful. Her smile is breath taking...her laugh is like music to my ears. Since that night with Dinah, she's all that I can think of.

"You're right....Camila what is going on with me?" I whined.

Camila pouted at me and awed. "Lo, nothing is wrong with you. You like Dinah which I think is sweet. Just talk to her."

"Oh hey Dinah, it's me Lauren...yes the girl that thought she had to pee while you were banging her...thanks for that amazing orgasm by the way...it was lit...but anyways I'm sorry for ignoring you...let's be friends." I said sarcastically causing Camila to laugh hysterically.

"No. Definitely not! Lauren just ask if you guys can talk or something...I have to go but let me know how things turn out okay?" Camila said.

I nodded. "Okay..."

We said our goodbyes before the call disconnected.

Sighing, I went to my text messages and opened a new text. I had no idea what to say to Dinah, maybe meeting up with her somewhere would be a great idea.

I quickly typed out a message.

Me: Hey Dinah...I'm sorry for not texting or anything. I didn't think you wanted to hear from me, anyways um how are things? Could we maybe meet up to talk? I want to see you again.

Satisfied with the message, I press sent and stared at my phone in hopes that she would reply.

My phone vibrated and I instantly smiled.

Dinah Jane: Hi Lauren. Things are fine...of course I wanted to hear from you! I thought you didn't want to hear from me.

My heart fluttered when I read her message. So she did want to hear from me again.

Dinah Jane: Also yes. Could we meet up at Carl's Jr? I'm really hungry...

I chuckled at the text and replied that I'd meet her there in 10 minutes. Not bothering to check to see what she said next I hopped out of my bed where I had been laying most of the say and went to take a quick shower, then get dressed.

x

I've been sitting outside of Carl's Jr for nearly 3 minutes now and for some reason I'm nervous as fuck to go inside. Dinah's in there already, she's already been up to order her food. What was I supposed to say to her?

A tap on my door pulled me out of thought. When I looked to my left Dinah was standing there looking at me with an amused smile on her face. I gasped and rolled down the passenger window. "You scared me...hi." I mumbled.

She chuckled. "Sorry. So you going to come in or just sit here?" She asked.

I nodded slightly. "Y-yeah..."

Nodding she walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. "After you."

"Thank you." I said as I stepped out of the car.

"Damn." She said out of the blue. "Sorry, couldn't help myself you look beautiful today Lauren."

I felt myself blush. I mean I wasn't dressed up or anything. All I did was throw on an over-sized shirt and a pair of jean shorts. "Thank you...but I look like a hobo."

"Well you look like a pretty hobo...I mean um...never mind let's go inside shell we?"

Holy shit she's so cute. "We shall."

Once we got inside, we sat at a booth. She offered to buy me food which I declined, that didn't seem to matter to her though because she ordered me a hamburger and a shake anyways. I was honestly glad that she did because I was starving but I just feel so nervous around her so I won't eat it.

"Lauren. Please don't tell me that you're one of those girls who is afraid to eat in front of other people." Dinah said after swallowing her food.

"N-no. I just um...not really hungry." I said just before my stomach growled loudly. Fuck you stomach.

She smirked. "Right. Sure you're not. No need to feel shy anymore right not after that ni-"

I quickly sat up and reached for my burger. "Shut up. Fine I'll eat." I shouted causing her to laugh.

"Well if that gets you to eat then so be it."

With a shrug I took a big bite of my burger no caring that I had ketchup on my face.

Dinah just sat there watching me in shock before she smiled wide. "Damn Lauren. Do you eat? Hungry hungry hippo looking ass." She joked.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the finger.

"Alright, alright. So you don't have to say much. Just enjoy your burger but please hear me out...I know that we don't know one another well but I hope that we get the chance to. I can honestly say that I've liked you since the moment I met you Lauren and I can't help but to think that you don't feel the same. If you don't it's fine...I'm used to rejection I'll live but I at least hope that we can be friends." She said sadly.

Hearing her say that she was used to being rejected made me feel sorry for her. Sure, she may not be like every other girl but from what I'm getting to see of her now I can tell that she's a sweetheart. She doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly.

I finally finished chewing my food and swallowed it all before nodding.

"Dinah...I like you too. I honestly thought that you just wanted sex from me...and that would have been bad karma for me because I usually end up being the squirrel who only wants the nut but with you I felt something different. Maybe I can't really count that as something because we were both pretty fucked up but I just felt that was all it would ever be."

Dinah shook her head. "No. Lauren...I-" She sighed and stuffed a handful of fries in her mouth.

"Look why don't we just start over then? We'll put that behind us and get to know one another. How does that sound to you?" I asked.

Without a word, she stood up and walked away from the table.

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I watched as she waved goodbye to me and walked out of the door.

Wait...what's happening? Goodness am I being ditched? Yeah...I am. Sighing I pulled out my phone and prepared to talk shit about Dinah to Camila in the form of a long as 5 paragraph text message.

The chiming of the door caused me to look up. Dinah skipped over to me with a big childish grin before sitting across from me.

Still confused and a little pissed from not know what the hell was happening I decided to just watch her every move.

"Hi! I saw you sitting alone so I decided to come and sit with you. I hope that you don't mind but I can't stand it when pretty girls with ketchup on their chins, eat burgers alone...it's kind of depressing but whatever...my name is Dinah Jane...nice to meet you Lauren." She rambled before taking a napkin and reaching over to wipe my chin off.

I just looked at her for a moment before laughing wholeheartedly. "I think you did that wrong..."

She groaned dramatically. "Lauren just introduce yourself already." She whined.

What a dork, but she's a cute dork. "Fine. Hi Dinah Jane...I'm Lauren." I said to her before extending my hand expecting her to shake it but she kissed it instead. The same way that she did the first time that we met.

...

I don't know what this is but it's 1AM and I'm mutha fuckin' tied'. 😴

ALSO: I need help from you guys, if you haven't already guessed, Amber is Dinah's ex girlfriend and she's going to appear a lot later on in the story. Anyways, I need you guys to decide who will play Amber. All you have to do is comment who you think should be her. You'll know who I picked when it shows up later on I'll even dedicate that chapter to you. So do a sister out and comment! 👌🏽

Don't forget to comment and vote, I really love it when I see that you guys are interacting. 💯😄

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
38.2K 1.2K 20
Lauren had been an aspiring artist since she could remember but due to society's cruel truth her passion was hidden and shoved aside as she ventured...
8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...