BTS RUN

By pinkchingu

Book Two of Three ~ Finding sadness within happiness A five part story of a written version or theory of the... More

NAMJOON & TAEHYUNG
YOONGI & JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK AND JIMIN
WINGS

JIN

986 37 3
By pinkchingu

I didn't think it would be like this. This emptiness. This loneliness. Staring through the window through to reality, I watch the woman I love cry in despair at my departure. My friends struck with grief, wash their will to live away. They run from their troubles, their responsibilities. I use to say to them 'It's okay to fall.' I never thought they'd take it literally. Even though they are troubled I smile whenever I see them. It gives me hope. Yet still I am alone where I am. No one to hold nor no one to love. Maybe it's me that wants to run. Maybe all I can do is run.

.

.

.

Please don't tell me bye, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...