When Two Goddess Meet (LGBT)

By rinealex

For a top model like Rhiannon Lee Dawn, flying from New York to Paris for editorial, then to Milan for shooti... More

When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 1
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 2
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 3
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 4
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 5
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 6
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 7
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 8
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 9
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 10
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 11
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 12
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 13
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 14
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 15
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 16
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 18
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 19
When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 20

When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 17

16.7K 169 11
By rinealex

Chapter 17

“Where are you ?” The voice on the other line said.

“I’m at the casting, why ?”

“Just forget about the casting, you won’t be doing fashion week this time.”

“And why is that ?”

“You got this campaign and photo shoot, you might be able to do Pairs and Milan though.”

“I see, I’ll just head back. Inform me when you get the details.”

“Sure.”

I made my way out of the sea of models to the humid air of New York streets. It’s been little over a month after Freya and I got back together. She’s been sweet like the usual, but one thing that still bothers me is that she haven’t call off the engagement yet. She said she need time to talk to her father who isn’t coming back for another three months. But she already talked to her fiancée about it and he’s obviously not happy about it.  Eli, who is a businessman in his late twenty and Freya’s childhood friend who was engaged to Freya because her father told her to do so start to call her like crazy after she broke it out with him. And Freya is not thrilled to have him call her for every an hour and plead to her.

Anyway, here we are in the streets of freezing New York walking to my car fast because I need my heater. I start to walk like crazy because I hate cold weather and I grew up in LA so I’m not used to the cold air. I know I’ve been here for a while, but I still can’t get used to it. After I reached my car I open the door quickly closed it. I sigh to myself when my phone started to vibrate again. I search for it inside my huge Prada bag and took it out.

“Yes ?” I answered while trying to put my key into the key hole.

“Baby…” A teasing voice can be heard.

“What ?” I ask annoyed because I can’t seem to put the key in.

“Hey, don’t you miss me ?”

“Sorry, I just a sec, I need to start the engine first.”

I put my phone aside and start my engine and turn on the heather.

“Much better, what’s up Elsa ?”

“You and your mood swings.”

“You know I hate cold.”

“Yes I know.”

“So, what’s up ?”

“Are you in New York ?”

“I am, but not for long I think.”

“That’s good, I just landed, can you pick me up ? I want to hang out with you.”

“Sure, wait for me kay ?”

“I’ll catch you later Rea…”

I drive to the airport immediately. Half hour later I was outside the airport, phone on my hand and I call Elsa. After a few rings she answers.

“You’re here ?”

“Yeah, where you’re at ?”

“I’m still inside.”

“I’ll wait for you outside.”

“Okay, be there in a few.”

I place my forehead on the steering wheel and sigh. Just then my phone rings again. My phone never stops ringing these days, and I think I’m starting to lose my mind because of it. I’m just hoping that it is not another call from my agent. I unwillingly reach for my phone and answer it.

“Hello ?” I swear I sound half dead.

“Rea ? Are you okay ?”

“Hm ? Yeah.”

“Are you sick ?”

“No, I’m just tired.”

“Are you sure you’re okay ?”

“I’m fine. How’s your job ?”

“It’s good. I might need to stay for another two days though.”

“Oh I see.” It seem that I can’t hide the disappointment in my voice.

“Sorry.” She sounded very guilty.

“It’s okay.”

“I’ll come with you on fashion week to make up for this.”

“I won’t be doing fashion week, not New York and London. I might be able to go to Pairs and Milan but not for sure.”

“Why ?”

“I have other job, it’s kinda big.”

“Congrats.”

“Thanks. Have you been well ?”

“I’m okay, thanks for asking.”

I smile to myself imagining her smile on the other side of the world, to be more precise Barcelona would look like. I haven’t seen her since a week ago because she’s been busy and so do I. I haven’t been able to attend school lately because of my job. And I’m physically and mentally drained which explain to the uncontrollable amount of sigh that I’ve been doing lately. After fashion week I really should go to a vacation or just stay away from any modeling related activity for at least a week. And I’m pretty sure I need that to keep myself sane.

“I miss you.” I said out of the blue.

“I miss you too.”

“When can I see you ?” I ask hopelessly.

“When are you free ?”

“I dunno, starting tomorrow my secdule is gonna be hetic.”

“Just call me when your big job is over and I’ll fly to where ever you where.”

“Really ?”

“Of course. I really want to see you.”

“Aw, that’s sweet.”

Without me noticing, a small smile form on my face. Suddenly someone tap the glass window of my car. I lower the glass to see who it was. I saw Elsa’s smiling face met with my own. I just gesture her to come inside and put her luggage at the trunk. She open the trunk and I can hear her putting her belongings there. From the sound of it, she doesn’t bring much. Maybe just a medium sized luggage. I continue my conversation while Elsa went to get some coffee.

“Who’s that with you ?” She asked.

“It’s Elsa Frey.”

“Elsa ? Your friend that I’ve met before right ?”

“Yep, that’s right.”

“Where are you guys ?”

“I’m picking her up at the airport, we wanted to hang out for a bit.”

“That’s nice, have fun okay ?”

“I will.”

“I’ll hang up now, I got to go.”

“Okay.”

“Bye. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Just like that the line is cut off. Suddenly I feel empty and kind of sad. I really want to see her, but I can’t help it. I once again smile remembering our short conversation. I’m really glad that I can talk to her though. I sit comfortably waiting for Elsa to get back. Ten minutes has passed. Elsa opens the door of my car and get in with cup holder containing two cups of coffee and a brown bag.

“Sorry, the line is very long.” She said apologetically.

“It’s okay. Where should we go ?”

“How about shopping ?”

“What is it with you and shopping ?”

She hands me a cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin. I took it from her and take a bite of the sweet little treat and a sip of the aromatic java coffee. The bitter sweet taste makes me smile in delight. She chuckles and wipes my mouth with napkin.

“Sometimes I forgot that you’re still a little girl.”

“Me ? A little girl ?” I frown.

“Yeah, you’re a little girl. My little girl.”

She ruffles my hair and kisses me on the cheek. I glare at her and she just smile widely at me. I fix my hair with my hand while looking at my reflection on the rear mirror. I take a glance at Elsa. She somehow seems amused by my antics. She really enjoysteasing me. She’s been doing that from the first time we’ve become friend. And it’s not helping that she’s the touchy feely kind of person and she’s a flirt. You might take it the wrong way if you’ve just met her but truthfully she’s naturally like that.

“Oh please, we’re only two years apart.” I said while still fixing my hair.

“Oh baby, a lot of things can happen in two years. Trust me, I know.”

“Yeah yeah.”

Silence start to fill the car and Elsa cough a little bit and turn around to look at me.

“I want to ask you something.”

“Go on, ask.” I give her my approval.

“Who are you talking to at the phone just now ?”

“Why ?”

“The way you talk is just different. Is it a new lover ?”

“It’s Freya.”

“Wait, did you guys get back together or something ?”

“We did actually.” I answer casually.

“And you didn’t tell me earlier.”

“Sorry, I haven’t been able to reach you.”

“Ah right, sorry about that. I use my other number.”

“That’s why.”

“Uh huh.” She nods.

“But I thought she have a fiancé.”

“She did.”

“What happened ?”

“She broke it off.”

“She did ?”

I told Elsa every single detail and how Freya and I ended up together again. She listens with serious face and nods her head once in a while. After I finish telling Elsa about how Frey and I ended up together silence fill the air for a while before she start to speak.

“You know, I’m glad that you guys are okay now. But I think it’s gonna be though for the both of you.”

“Yeah.”

“How about your family ? Did they know ?”

I fiddle my fingers and gaze at them. A few moments pass by and I bite my lower lips not knowing what to say.

“I see.” She didn’t need my answer.

She placed her hand on my head and pats them lightly before pulling me to an embrace. It’s not like the hug earlier, it’s full of feeling and warmth. I feel very safe and comfortable in her arm.

“You should tell them, they’re your family after all. And your relationship seems pretty serious. I know it’s you decision, but as a friend I’m just advising you.”

“I know.” I said in almost a whisper.

We stay like that for a while before she pulls away and crease my cheek.

“There there.”

“Since when you act like this ?” I ask her.

“Act like what ?”

“Like an adult.”

“I’m grown up you know. That’s why I said a lot can happen in two years.”

“It doesn’t suit you.”

“It doesn’t does it ?” She grins.

“Yeah.” I laugh lightly.

“But I think I need to be like that once in a while.”

“Why ?”

“You doesn’t have older sibling right ?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, just think that I’m you older sister.”

“You ?” I point my finger at her.

“Yeah, why ? You doesn’t like it ?”

“It’s just weird.”

“Well get used to it. I always think of you as my sister anyway.”

“Really ?”

“Really, you didn’t know ?”

“I didn’t.”

“Now you know. Anyway, let’s proceed our plan for today.”

“Ugh… Yeah, right.”

“Shopping !”

I stepped on the pedal and drive away to where ever she wants to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 66 28
Jamilynn Jackson just wanted to be a normal teenager. But with the many life changing obstacles being thrown at her all at once, know one knew a teen...
563 16 8
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
376 44 14
Fiona is just an average girl with a crush. But what she doesn't realize is that her life is about to be turned upside down when she is scouted by a...
3.1K 147 57
What happens when this famous young Instagram and runway model and musician come across each other? Star crossed lovers? Friends with benefits? Love...