DBZ One-Shots & Lemons

Bởi Goku_sMistress26

Title says it all REQUESTS ON HOLD!!!!! Xem Thêm

Welcome!
Obey Your Master
Just Horny
Tag/ Not a Chapter
THANKS GUYS!!!
I Have Some News!!!
Face Reveal?
Fuck Away the Pain
A/N: 5.01K views?!
A/N: I'm Sorry
Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

A/N

1.4K 5 10
Bởi Goku_sMistress26

Goku: Hi! *Waves at you*

Akari: Vegeta! Come on! *Crosses arms*

Vegeta: *In the corner* No! Leave me alone!

Akari: *Drags him and lands him beside Goku*

Me: OK? Um hey guys! So...um...sorry about the stories. I just got internet and I'm trying to update all my stories so...um...sorry! Keep requesting guys and you readers can ask any of the characters anything...and I mean anything at all!

Akari: And if you're wondering no I didn't get a boob job and yes I'm currently single!

Vegeta: No one needed to hear that baka!

Goku: What size are they?

Me: Goku!

Vegeta: How very inappropriate Kakarot, but seriously what size?

Me: *Smacks Vegeta* Perverts!

Akari: You guys hang with Roshi too much and FYI my boobs are DD.

Goku: *Stares at Akari's boobs* They look fine!

Me: *Rolls eyes* Anyways here is what I'm working on: Goku x Akari ~ Animal and Trunks x Miko ~ Tutor Me. I also have a Threesome One-Shot and here is what I'm working on: Goku x Chi Chi x Vegeta, Goku x Gohan x Vegeta, and Goku x Akari x Vegeta. See you guys soon!

Goku: Favorite!

Akari: Comment!

Vegeta: *Crosses arms* Request.

Me: And we'll see you next time and don't forget if you wanna ask anyone a question including my OCs, which are Akari, Kato, Finnick, Penelope, Miko, and Blade. Bye!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
96.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...