In love with the devil

By Ms-Unknown-

Jada had a somewhat normal life. She had friends, she had family, and she was sure what she wanted. That was... More

Intro
The Move In
Mystery Guy
Mystery Man part 2
Hey come chill
Where am I
New bestfriend
What The Hell
LOL LIFE
Family Reuion
SMH Family
I'm Sorry
His Parents
The Truth
The Truth pt 2
Killed and Kidnapped
Change of Plane
Life Can't Get Any Better
Hospital??
She's a what ?
Killed by your own
The visit to Hell
Healed Heart
Crazy Neighbor
Author note
Shopping with Christian
Hi I'm Vanessa
Looking for Jada
Is she coming back
Why is he here
She's missing
Little Jada
I guess he's mine now
Going home
Double Fuck My Life
The Accident
Custody
Telling James
The Funeral
Characters✌️
Not a Threat A Promise
Held Hostage
So it's war
Training
It's About to go Down
The Park
They Back
Get Ready
Real Fear
Take charge
Plan B (not in a pregnant way)
I don't Need It
Famous?
In Trouble
Unseen
Trapped
Escape
What's Next
It's Out Now
New book who dis
On the roll
Oops I did it Again

Telling Lil J

1.4K 78 4
By Ms-Unknown-

JADA POV:

Last night we stayed up talking about what the plan is and how this war is going to go. Honestly I was nervous as fuck like we are going to have to kill or be killed. It's all fucked up. I was just waking up and Lil J was right next to with his curly all over the place sleeping and Luke behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

I woke up before them two wow it must be early. I got out of Luke grip trying not to wake them up. I got out the bed and to the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene routine and got dress. I walked out the room to the living room. I seen Noah and Death sleeping on the couch. I looked in every room to see everyone sleep. I looked at my phone to see it was 5:47 a.m.

"Why am I up so early" I said to myself walking to the kitchen.

I got some pickles and sat on the counter enjoying the silence of the house.

"Well who should I bother to wake up" I said to myself.

"Oooh Death" I said hopping off the counter with a pickle in my hand. I ate the rest of my pickle and got another one.

I walked in the living room and walked up to Death. I poked him in the cheek with the pickle.

"Death" I sung in his ear.

I heard him groan a little. I poked him again and sung in his ear again.

"Death" I whispered.

He groaned and flipped over so his back was facing me and he was laying on his stomach. I got up off the floor and got on top of him so my legs was on both sides of him. I started poking his back. I started writing my name in his back in cursive.

"Jada do you not want to see day light" he growled.

"Depends is it Monday" I asked.

DEATH POV:

I flipped over but she held on so she ain't fall. Now I was facing her and she was on me stomach eating a pickle with a big smile on her face.

"You're getting pickle juice on me" I said taking the pickle and took a bite.

"Aye that was mine" she said with a pout.

"You have a whole jar" I said taking another bite. It was a good pickle.

"But that one was good" she said taking it back eating it.

"Get off of me" I said sitting up.

She fell on the couch and laughed.

"Why you woke me up when all these people in here to wake up" I said rubbing my face.

"Because I like your reaction the most" she said getting up.

"Oh wow well I'm about go home to take a shower I'll be here later Ight" I said getting up.

"Don't leave me I'm bored" she said sitting on the couch upside down.

"Bye Jada" I said leaving.

JADA POV:

I was now doing nothing again. It was now 6:01.

"I should clean up then make breakfast" I said to myself.

I end up rearranging the whole living room. When I was done it was 7:03. So I started making breakfast. Death walked in the kitchen with a smirk on him face.

"Hey Jada" he said walking to me.

"Death if you come near me I'm going to make you wish you was dead" I said holding up a pan pointing it to him.

"Awwwe why so mad" he said still walking to me.

"Because you left me bored I almost died of boredom and you didn't care so don't talk to me" I said going back to cooking.

Death was about to say something but was interrupted when Luke walked in.

"Hey baby" Luke said walking up to me and kissed me.

"Hello to you too" I said turning back around finishing the eggs.

"What's up Death" he said dapping him.

"Back to I was say your going to talk to me" Death said sitting down.

I rolled my eyes and started making pancakes and waffles.

"Why you not talking to Death" Luke said sitting down.

"He left me to die this morning" I said flipping a pancake.

"He did what" Luke said looking at me then Death.

"Not like that she was woke me up this morning and was mad I left instead of entertaining her since she was bored" Death said with a laugh.

I sticked up my middle finger and checked the waffle. I was making a lot of food so we had a variety of foods.

"Yep I almost died from boredom" I said making the last few waffles.

"Why you ain't wake me up" Luke said with a chuckle.

"Because if I would've woken you up it wouldn't be as fun you would probably have a smile on your face or something. I woke up Death to bother him" I said with a smile.

"You right but is breakfast done I'm hungry" he said rubbing his stomach.

"Almost I have to fry the bacon" I said getting the bacon out the fridge.

Jaden, Quan, and Noah walked in the kitchen.

"Oh shit that's not Jada she don't get up before 2:00 in the afternoon" Jaden said.

"Shut up I woke up early as fuck I woke up at like 5 something" I said frying the bacon.

Everyone was now up except Lil J and Satan was here.

"Ok now I'm done but don't eat nothing yet because I have to wake up Lil J" I said to everyone while they was waiting.

I walked to my room and was waken Lil J.

"Lil J wake up" I said shaking up.

"I'm up I'm up" he said getting up rubbing his eyes.

"Get up I made breakfast and everyone here so if you want some you better hurry up" I said to him.

"Jada can I ask you something" he said looking at me.

"Yea what's up" I said sitting down.

"How was I able to do that bubble thing and how was that guy able to make the card come to him" Lil J asked me playing with his fingers.

"Ok do you know how to keep a secret" I said looking at him.

"Yes I still didn't tell no one about the June club" he said remember that club I made up.

"Ok everyone in this house has magic and you to" I said looking at him.

"Really how" he said.

"Well because some of us are angels and some are demons" I said to him.

"Like the ones in heaven and the h word" he said with big eyes.

"Yep exactly like them Jaden, Christian, Jordan, Quan,  and Tyreese are angels and Death, Satan, Tyson, Noah, and Elijah are Demons" I said to him.

"what about me, you, and that guy lucifer" he said."

"We are both. we are mixed with Demon and angel" I said.

" ok but Who's Satan and Death" he asked.

"Death is the guy who made the card come to him and Satan is the big guy" I said to him.

"So they all work for the Devil" he said.

"No they don't work for him" I said trying to explain to him in a way he can understand.

"It's like this Satan, Death, Noah, Tyson, and Elijah are all from the same place and that's hell Death and Satan are brothers and Noah and Elijah are brothers" I said to him.

"Ok but aren't they bad guys then" he said.

"Not all people in hell are bad like Noah, Elijah, Tyson they are very nice and fun there just from a bad place" I said.

"What about Death and Satan" he asked.

"Death and Satan do bad things sometimes but that doesn't mean their bad" I said even tho Satan is bad.

"Ohh so they know the devil and everything" he said.

"Yea and you do to" I said with a smile.

"Really who is it" he asked.

"That guy Lucifer he's the devil" I said.

"So that means he bad" Lil j said.

"No didn't I just say just because they do bad stuff sometimes don't mean their bad" I said looking at him.

"Ok I understand" he said with a smile.

"Ok and remember don't tell no one else outside this house" I said.

"Ok I promise I won't tell anyone out of this house" he said.

"Ight now lets go get something to eat" I said getting up.

He jumped out the bed and ran out the room.

I walked in the kitchen to see everyone getting food all at once.

"Hold the fuck up" I yelled. They all stopped and looked at me.

"Make a line because y'all going to make a mess" I said walking to the the kitchen.

They did as told and got in a line.

"Ok what get what you want one by one" I said watching them.

After everyone got their food they went into the dining room to eat.

The wasn't no food left for me. So I was happy that I had put some more bacon up so if we ran out there would be more. I made me a blm (bacon, lettuce, mayonnaise) sandwich.

"Where your food" Jaden said looking at me when I walked in the dining room.

"Y'all asses took it all" I said sitting my plate down.

"You some of mines" Lil J asked me. It was cute how his he had to sit on his knee because he couldn't see over the table.

"No I'm good" I said with a smile sitting down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 0 26
Amelia Brooks, an intelligent, outgoing girl, moves to another country after her brother's death. She overcame depression. Chris Winter, an ex-mafia...
Wrong Time By M³

Paranormal

58.1K 3.4K 46
#1 in Paranormal 15/12/20 and 31/10/2021 #1 in Paranormal Love 13/04/19 and 21/10/2021 Everyone has been told at least one ghost story during their l...
384 70 16
Heartless? That's what most people thought of Devin, he had a reputation as twisted as the trails of AshenField. Jade was ghost-like, haunting a town...
333 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...