A Vampire's Property: 1st Per...

By Nyjhia_

Avery is having a hard time in life, until a very beautiful vampire name Logan comes and makes it worse. Rule... More

Awkward Silence
Decisions and Choices
Responsibilities
The Boy Behind The Evil
Dangerous Regrets
Last and Final Heart Beat

Last and Final Heart Beat (Part 2)

20 1 0
By Nyjhia_

"Where are we going now?" I asked, hoping it was far away from here.

"To my cousins on the other side of Virginia, because this part of Virginia is just full of vampires. No offense." She said.

"None taken." I said, resting my head back.

She turned on the radio as we both rode in silence.

I hope we never have to come back to this dump ever again.

My hearing suddenly became very aware.

My dad jumped in front of the car.

"RACHEL LOOK OUT!!" I screamed.

The car started swerving, from Rachel not being able to control the wheel. Before I knew it, everything was spinning right before the car rolled into a deep ditch, making me black out....

.........................

Minutes passed before I finally opened my eyes. The car's horn beeped so loud, none stop. I looked over at Rachel, who's eyes were wide open, as blood dripped from her cracked skull. It didn't take me long to see that we were upside down. "R-achel?" I said looking at her lifeless body. "Rachel!" I screamed even louder, shaking her. It also didn't take me long to realize that Rachel was...dead. Tears poured from my eyes as I looked around. I wish I knew how to save her. If I bite her, she'd still be like this and I'd technically just be feeding on her.

The car started smoking. I quickly crawled out of the window as broken glass cut into my hands.

I struggled to get out, thanks to my jean jacket getting stuck in the door. I yanked on it as hard as I could but it just wouldn't come out. Instead I ended up taking the jacket off.

Now, I was hurt bad.

My leg had a large cut in it and my arm was gushing blood. I stood up with no strength in me, limping away from the car as it caught into flames, leaving me to fall into some freshly cut grass.

I didn't see any cars nor existence it seems like.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed, but it came out as painful whimpers, leaving me to spit up a little blood.

I tried to stand on my feet again but there was honestly no use. I was too weak at the moment.

"Somebody please." I winced.

I tried one last time. As soon as I stood up, I was tackled right back down. Hard.

I looked up seeing Logan's face. A very pissed off Logan. Choking the undead out of me.

"You bitch!" He barked, slapping me across the face.

I pulled his hair until some came out. I even scratch at his eyeballs.

"Aaaaahhh!" He screamed as his fangs popped out.

POW!

I heard. Making us stop.

Logan's blood splashed all over my face. He fell on top of me but I quickly pushed him off. The bullet may have went through him, but it didn't kill him.

I looked to where the sound came from.

And I was shocked.

"Ms. Elvira?" I said, breathing uncontrollably.

She walked over towards me, and helped me off of the ground.

"Darling you're a cold skin just like them. But I tryst you." She said, throwing my arm over her shoulder.

She was trying to walk me to her car but this time we were both tackled.

I fell to the ground again, watching as her and my dad went head to head.

"Get off of me!" She screamed, fighting with all of the strength she had in her.

My rage grew out of control again.

I struggled to stand up but I was so mad I couldn't control it. I ran towards my dad and took a huge bite out of his neck.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!" He screamed in pain, back handing me into the grass.

Ms. Elvira took that as the perfect opportunity to stab him in his chest with a customized, silver stake.

My dad transformed and vanished in seconds, leaving Logan as the main target.

Ms. Elvira ran towards me, once again, helping me off the ground.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you out of here, before that one gets ups." She said, referring to Logan.

Was he actually dead? If so, why hasn't he vanished?

Ms. Elvira sat me on the passenger's side, struggling to put the seat belt around me.

"You don't have to do that." I said, trying not to faint.

"You just sit here. I'll be right back." She said, closing the door.

I watched her as she walked towards Logan's very still body.

She kicked his leg, but he still didn't move.

Logan's POV

I

laughed. "You really thought you won this one didn't you Elvira." I told her, turning on my back.

That silver bullet actually hurt me. I just needed time to recover, but since it is in fact silver, I never did. I just continued to bleed out.

I held my stomach, where she shot me at.

"Did you miss me on purpose? Like I did your husband?" I teased.

She clutched whatever she had in her hand tight.

"You're gonna regret what you did to my husband." She said, gritting her teeth as her anger began to build up.

I laughed. "Where's my wife?" I asked, referring to Avery.

"Your wife? She's not your wife. She's a 16 year old girl that you raped from her childhood." She snapped.

I just glared at her with a smirk, trying not to reveal how much pain I was in.

"I. Killed. Her." She simply said.

My dead heart fell.

"What?" I asked, feeling my anger raging out of control.

I stood up, preparing to go for her throat until-

"Logan!" Avery shouted, pulling the trigger on a shot gun.

"Avery?" I said with fake shock. "You're alive?" I said, sarcastically.

"Of course you idiot." She snapped, pointing the gun at me.

I chuckled. "But she's not." I said, pulling Avery dad's mini gun from my back pocket.

I shot Elvira right between her eyeballs. She fell to the ground as Avery screamed.

I started pointing the gun at Avery. "Last targets. Right?" I said, giving her an evil smirk. "Put down the gun Avery!" I shouted.

Avery's POV

I can't believe he just killed her! Now I really don't know what to do.

I can't just put the gun down or he'll shoot me. Logan cannot be trusted, so I took my chances. I held the gun up higher but before I could point it at his head, Logan shot me in the arm, making me drop everything.

Even myself...

I fell to the ground hard, already in enough pain as it is.

He took a few steps closer to me as I began to laugh.

"What?" He said, not knowing what was going on. "What's so funny?" He snapped.

I was turned away from him, so he couldn't see me.

"What is so fucking funny?" He said, touching my shoulder, prepared to turn me around until- "This!" I said, stabbing him right in the chest with the silver stake Ms. Elvira had in her hand, before Logan shot her.

It burned my hand once I touched it, but....I took my chances.

"Goodbye Logan." I said.

"You....bitch." He choked out, before falling to the ground.

He transformed but vanished into a huge bright ball of light.

Afterwards, things grew dark again, leaving me to fall to the ground.

As I just sat there. I cried my eyes out...

It's finally over...

2 years later...

"Avery Dawson?" The teacher called.

Years later, I moved to another town. "Here." I said, raising my hand high.

Since everything happened to me at such a young age, not only did I stop ageing, but I was also lucky enough to get adopted by people who were kind enough to take me in and invite me into their home, people we now like to call humans. Because once you've been bitten by a vampire...."You become one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 126 32
Everyone has their trials in life and many people can overcome them, It doesn't matter what happened or who did it as long as you can overcome them...
1.7K 104 37
Hellhounds have grown corrupt, doing anything and everything for their kind to become stronger. Logan Monroe a Hybrid (Werewolf + Vampire) grows up w...
722K 17.2K 58
(Be warned!! Grammatical errors! Written when I was 13 years old just can't find myself to delete it. Hope you enjoy it anyway :) Claire Dawson is...
11.1K 388 22
Elena Gilbert, a young, beautiful high school girl who finds herself eventually torn in vampire drama of her boyfriend Stefan Salvatore and his broth...