Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

The Dark One Cometh Part 2

1.1K 31 13
By DragonsFairy

Hi readers. I just wanted to let you know why I haven't been updating. You can skip this if you want, but I thought it was right to let you know.

I am a survivor of sexual abuse. I was sexually abused starting from the age of 4 to 16 and because of this, I have PTSD and Depression along with an anxiety disorder. The reason I stared writing my stories was to get away from reality, but sometimes reality is too much for me. I had to take time to get myself together to finish these things.

At times I would become very suicidal and had to step back from things. Now I am doing better, but I still have my moments. In all honesty, if it weren't for some of your comments and messages, I would of never gotten this far. I wanted to make myself better so that I can finish writing the stories you guys love.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

I promise that, as a writer, I will finish my stories and continue to make new ones.

Episode(s): 217 - 218

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"You're teetering on the edge of the shadow realm Yugi," said Bakura, "One false move and you'll be trapped for eternity. "

"Yeah? Well, if I was you, I wouldn't put my hope on it!" said Yugi with determination.

"And why not?" asked Bakura as he then went to mock Yugi on how he couldn't summon the Pharaoh to help him.

'Come on Yugi! You can do it! The Pharaoh might be the one who does most of the dueling, but I know that he wouldn't be able to do it without you. Please don't doubt yourself. You have more courage than you realize. I know you can do it,' thought Lilly as she watch the duel commence.

~ Sometime later ~

"The time has come for me to reveal my true strategy!" said Bakura.

"True Strategy?" asked Yugi.

"Yes. Is there an echo?" asked Bakura sarcastically. "Behold, my counter balance magic card!"

"What's that do?" asked Yugi it shock.

"As long as this card is on the field, each of us must transfer a certain amount of cards from our decks to our graveyards at the end of out turn. How many you ask? You must discard as many cards as there are monsters on the field. Of course, that includes my phantom monsters."

'No!' thought Lilly as Bakura started to summon more monsters. 'If this goes on Yugi could lose. No! He won't lose! Yugi can do this. I know he can!'

"You can do it Yugi!" yelled Lilly.

"Now, now, my dear, you shouldn't give him false hope," said Bakura as the chain tightened around Lilly.

"Lilly!" yelled the boys as she cried out in pain.

'Hopefully that will shut her up,' thought Tea.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"Stand back," said Seto, "I shall handle this!"

"No," said the Pharaoh as he put his hand out, "Zorc is mine"

"My king, please don't," said Seto as Mana and Sahera looked at their king in shock.

"It's the only way. We have tried everything in our power and nothing has worked," said the Pharaoh. "There is one hope left and it lies in my hands."

"My love," said Sahera in fear for her husband.

"Zorc, you have attacked my kingdom and threatened my people. And now you must pay for your crimes," he said as he held up the millennium puzzle. "Millennium puzzle, activate!"

"What a bright light," said Sahera in aww as Mana nodded at her.

"Now I summon the three Egyptian Gods! Obolisc the Tormentor, Slypher the sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra!" he yelled as said monster appeared on the battle field and started to attack Zorc.

"Your fate is now sealed! Behold, the Gods of Egypt!"

"When I am done with them, they will bow to the lord of darkness!" said Zorc as he laughed.

"Obolisc, the first attack is yours, strike him down with your fist of faith!" called the Pharaoh as his monster prepared to fight.

His monster attacked separately then together, creating a great flash of light.

"It's over. We're saved," said Seto as they got up from the ground.

"You did it Pharaoh!" said Mana as the darkness disappeared.

"We did it," said the Pharaoh as he smiled at his friends. The ground then started to shake. Zorc's hand then stuck out of the ground.

"He's covering the sun!" yelled Sahera in shock.

"Egyptian Gods, attack before the light is gone, please!" called the Pharaoh in fear.

The Gods tried to fight Zorc, only to fail and be turned into stone. Everyone watched in horror as the Gods were defeated. Zorc then destroyed one of the Gods causing the Pharaoh to feel pain.

"Pharaoh!" yelled Mana.

"My love!" said the queen as she kneeled next to her husband.

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"Remember, you lose a monster for every card that's on the field, and so far there are ten," said Bakura.

Eveyrtime Yugi attempted to fight against Bakura, he was out smarted.

'This is bull shit! And why the hell is Tea asking about things that happened less than a move ago? Is she stupid or something?' thought Lilly, annoyed as hell and ready to kill. "I'm going to kill you when I get out of this Bakura!"

"You are truly beautiful when you are angry," said Bakura.

"Stop hitting on my girlfriend!" yelled Yugi in anger as the two continued their duel.

~ A few turns later ~

"Shut up Bakura! You can do it Yugi! Don't listen to him! You are the King of Games the same as the Pharaoh! You just have to believe!" yelled Lilly.

"Ignore them Yugi! You can do this!" yelled Tea.

'Is she telling him to ignore me? Well that's rude!' thought Lily.

"Listen to Lilly, Yug! You got this!" said Joey.

Bakura started to mock Yugi by telling him how he need the Pharaoh.

"The duel isn't over till the last card is played! And my last card is the one with the power to stop you!" said Yugi.

"What do you plan to do with one card?" mocked Bakura.

"I sacrifice my Marsh Mellon and Silent Magician so that I can summon this, Gandora the Dragon of destruction!"

"Not That!"

"Gandora activate your special ability! Boundless giga-rays!"

"No!" Yelled Bakura as Yugi's monster attacked.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"The Egyptian Gods have fallen!" said Zorc. "You see Pharaoh, even your so called deities of domination were forced to surrender when faced against the power of the shadow realm. A world I created centuries ago. A world that is now converging with your own. For when your people fashioned the millennium items, they opened the door to darkness and now the human world as you know it will crumble!"

"My pharaoh!" said Mana as the Pharaoh fell.

"My love!" yelled Sahera as she rushed to his side.

"Oh no!" said Seto in fear.

"My love, please talk to me. Please tell me you're alright."

"It's no use. He's way too weak to fight," said Mana as she and Sahera tried to hold back tears.

"Where is your Pharaoh now?" asked Zorc. "I'll tell you where, He is cowering at the feet of Egypt's new ruler."

"What do we do?" asked Sahera as the army retreated in fear.

"Mana, escort the Pharaoh and the Queen back to the palace, at once," said Seto.

"But if I do that, you'll," started Mana.

"Go and leave Zorc to me," said Seto. "Hurry Mana!"

"Right!" said Mana as she and Sahera lifted up the Pharaoh and went to the palace.

"Be safe brother. Please come back to us," said Sahera.

~ With Yugi and the others ~

"My monsters may be gone, but my life points aren't," said Bakura.

"After my Gandora strikes it goes to the graveyard," started Yugi, "And once one of my monsters are destroyed, your sword is destroyed, giving me back my swords man."

"4500?" asked Bakura in shock.

"That's more than enough to beat you!" Yelled Yugi as his monster attacked, beating Bakura.

With Bakura defeated, the chain around Lilly disappeared as it placed her on the ground.

"About time" said Lilly as she rubbed where she was held.

"Now let us go!" said Yugi.

"Okay, but if you are hoping to help the Pharaoh, you're already too late," said Bakura as he told the teens how Zorc was fighting against the Pharaoh. He then fell over and turned back into Tristan.

"Tristan!" yelled everyone as they ran to him.

He woke up and his friends began to tell him what he had done to them while he was possessed. The tomb started to shake, scaring the teens and causing them to run and find an exit. They managed to find an exit and slid down the mountain. Once they reached the bottom they saw men on horses with swords. Tristan then ran forward to fight them to make up for what he put his friends through. Joey then went to help Tristan and managed to make his duel disk appear.

"I get it! If we concentrate hard enough our thoughts can become real!" said Yugi as Tristan summoned his duel disk and the two then summoned monster to fight.

"We don't have time for this!" said Lilly. Not even a second after she said that, the group started to glow and flew through the air.

"We don't have time to waste!" said Yugi as they hurried through the air to the Pharaoh.

~ With the Pharaoh ~

"As we approach the final hour, please restore the Pharaoh's powers," said Mana as she healed the Pharaoh whose head was resting on his wife's lap.

"You're back!" said Sahera as her husband sat up.

"Where is Zorc?" asked the Pharaoh as he got up and ran to the balcony.

"Wait! You need rest!" said Mana.

"Do you see that dragon? Where did it come from?" asked the Pharaoh.

"Well, while you were unconscious, Seto summoned his white dragon to fight, but it was destroyed."

"It then came back in a different form," said Sahera as she went to stand next to her husband. "It looks like its holding its own, but who knows how long that will be."

"There is only one person I know who can summon the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon," said the Pharaoh, "Kaiba!"

"What is going on with the sky?" asked Sahera.

"It seems a portal of some kind has open up," said the Pharaoh as he then turned to Mana, "I need the Millennium Scale."

"Yeah, here," said Mana as she handed it to him.

"Why do you need it?" asked his wife.

"Just trust me," he replied as he took it and then used it to summon a monster and then jumped of the balcony and yelled to Seto Kaiba. He then became the Master of Dragons Soldier.

"Be careful my love," said Sahera as he attacked.

"He did it!" said Mana in excitement.

"No," started Sahera, "he did not."

"Pharaoh!" yelled the two women as he was going to be attacked by Zorc, when Asad gets in front of him and protects him.

"Oh no!" yelled Sahera in fear. "Could this be the end?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
45.4K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...