The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... More

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".
Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 21 "He has a job".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".

10.2K 461 250
By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry woke up feeling groggy, his sides hurt from crying and his face felt sticky. He groaned and pulled his covers off, ignored the alarm beeping and walked to the bathroom. The boy looked at himself in the mirror. Gross. That's what he was, or at least how he felt.
Harry brushed his teeth and went to his room to change his clothes, he didn't feel like showering. Besides, that would take time and he would have to see Gemma and he was really scared of what could happen.
Unlike any other day, Harry took the bus, he usually went to school walking but he wasn't in the mood. He didn't even use a flower crown, or a hair brush, his hair was a wild mess of chocolate and silky curls.
When he got to school he walked straight to his locked, he didn't say 'hello' to Anna, the receptionist that enjoyed Harry's talking so much. He didn't wait for Niall at his locker, he just went to class. He skipped lunch and when school was over he didn't even wait for Niall. The only thing he wanted was lay down on his bed and be consumed by his misery.
Niall felt bad for him, he had never seen Harry so upset, not even when his dear golden fish, Eddie, died when Harry was ten. The irish boy decided he wouldn't ask, that might make Harry feel worst. He'd wait for the things to cool off, maybe a day or two.

After school was over two boys walked across the hallways, different hallways but both of them towards the same direction.

The first one, the taller one, had his hair short growing slowly from buzzing it recently; he had gentle brown eyes that were always chasing what he wanted, and that was woman. Liam, that was his name, had half of the girls in school falling for him and he absolutely loved it. The girls liked him because he was like a gentle punk, he did all the things he did including tattoos, piercings and vandalism but in a less hardcore way. Maybe that was why they liked him, at least he didn't intimidate them that much.

The other one was a little bit more intimidating. His hazel eyes always sparkling with some mysterious kid of malice. His olive skin was almost completely coated in tattoos, mystical designs made of ink that could tell his story, or at least the story he wanted to write for himself. His black amber hair always styled up in a quiff and an arrogant smirk on his, overly handsome, face. Actually one of the things Zayn liked about himself was that he was that attractive, he was aware of how waned he was by everybody, even if they were boys.

Both boys were best friends, almost brothers, and they both were walking towards the same person.

In front of his locker, there was a boy fixing his eyeliner around his beautiful blue eyes in a thick layer of black. He was short, well, shorter than the overage boys of his age, but this didn't make him less tough; even if he was short his body had muscles, the prefect amount of it, the truth is that he also was really well gifted in the lower back regions, and he knew it. His slightly tanned skin was covered in tattoos as well, lots of whimsical designs that took your breath away with a simple look; all of his tattoos were completely designed by his own hand and all of them were pure bliss to the sight, something that every artist would be jealous of. His feathery red dyed hair was styled in a quiff and his lip ring shined reflecting the poor neon lights on the ceiling.

When the three boys were together they fist bumped each other

"Sup' bitches" Zayn said to his friends as he hugged both of them, with one arm each.
"Fuck you, mate" Said Louis, but he didn't stop smiling.
"So... Are we going to your place today?" Asked Liam as he played with his tongue ring.
"No" said Louis bitterly "Simon is going to be there today, he also has like a business dinner at his house so, not fun for us tonight"
Zayn and Liam looked pissed to say the least.
"Whatever" spatted Liam "I need a cig. Let's go." And with that the three of them walked out of the school.
When the three boys were on 'their spot' Zayn leaned against the wall and pulled a package of cigarettes out of his pocket. Louis grabbed his, partially empty, backpack and pulled a lighter out from one of the side pockets.

Liam took them both, he shook a cig loose from the box and placed it between his lips before lightening it.

"Are we going to finish our library job, then?" Liam asked and Zayn smirked.

"I think we could. We have nothing to do, anyway". Said Lou lightening a cigarette for himself, "But I didn't bring the cans of paint, we'd have to go to my-".

The loud ring tone of Zayn's phone interrupted Louis words. All of them groaned because that call could only mean one thing, their plans just have been ruined. The tan boy pulled his phone out and answered the call as he walked away a little, something that the other boys understood completely because Zayn's mom could be a little bit too mush noisy.

"So... We'll finish the painting other day, I guess", Said Louis and blew out the smoke. Liam limited himself to nod grumpily and pulled on the cigarette letting the smoke fill his lungs before letting it out in small 'o's.

"No! Why do I have to do that? Mother- No! But- MOM!" Zayn argued with the phone and then shoved it into his pocked furiously.

"No what?" Said Louis lifting his eyebrow.

"That crazy woman wants some stupid flowers! I don't even know where to buy them, let alone what flowers she wants" Zayn exclaimed and slumped on the wall with his arms crossed.

"What flowers?" Liam said as he offered his own cigarette to Zayn.

"Something like 'zelas' and 'geronimus'" said Zayn and blew the smoke, "What am I supposed to do?!".

"You could ask that kid with the flower crowns, he sure knows" said Liam and that made Zayn shrug "I haven't see him today, though. He always sits over that tree and waits for a blond. But he's not here today"

"Well, fuck. Have you seen him, Lou?" Zayn was really hoping he was because that flower kid was his only option.

Louis said nothing, he knew who they were talking about and he knew it well. That overly tall kid with the wild hair and his silly flowers on it. How he loved those fucking flowers in his hair. Not that he would ever admit it but he knew the boy very well, always smiling and showing his cute dimples that made him feel weak at the knees every time he had the chance to witness it; he was so tall, almost half a feet taller than Lou himself, and he found it absolutely lovely. Louis didn't know his name, but he had heard him talk and thought that his low voice was the best sound he could have the pleasure to hear.

Louis was pretty much head over heels for the flower's boy but it was his biggest secret. He knew not everyone would take it very well, not that Curly would like him back anyway.

"Lou?" Asked Zayn as he waved his hand in front of Louis face, "Are you here?. You zoned out, mate" he said chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry", Louis said and could feel himself blushing. Shit.

"We're going to look for the blonde friend of the boy. Maybe he could help us or something." Said Liam and Louis just nodded.

They walked back into the school and across the hallways, looking into every classroom until they reached the music classroom.

"So... Can I go now?" They heard a voice ask with an Irish accent.

"Sure, see you tomorrow", Mr. Criss said and lowered his guitar as Niall put his into the case and over his shoulder.

The three other boys just leaned against the wall and waited for the boy to come out and when he did they crowed over him.

"Hey, Blondie" said Liam smirking.

The blonde boy was scared to say the least, they were too close to him and they looked really intimidating.

"Wh- what ... what do you want?" stuttered Niall as he tightened his grip on his guitar case.

Zayn barked a laughter and the other two just smirked. "Don't worry, Blondie. We mean no harm" said Zayn solemnly.

"We were wondering where is that Curly friend of yours?" Liam said as he placed his hand 'gently' over Niall's shoulder.

"He's not here, he went home early". Niall was recovering his security "What do you want with him?"

"Don't worry, we just need a little bit of help from him" said Louis smiling "Could you ask him where we could get some flowers.How did you said Zayn? 'zelas' and 'geronimus'?".

Niall looked at them startled for a second and then pulled out his phone. He wrote a quick text to his fiend and then looked back to the boys.

"I hope he can answer soon..." he said still a little frightened by the others' presence.

Meanwhile Harry was lying on his bed listening to music on his iPhone, he was trying to forget about everything and he was achieving it until he got a text from Niall. That was really weird, Niall was asking for a place where he could buy flowers, 'zelas' and 'geroonimus', this made Harry laugh a little. And he wrote the answer, also telling him that he was doing fine and he didn't have to worry. He went back to the music and after a while of listening to Coldplay he fell asleep.

Niall's pone buzzed and he smiled. "He sais you can buy them at a flower shop close to the park and that you should ask for 'azaleas' and 'geraniums'. Do you need something else?" asked him to the boys.

"No, thanks. I owe you, Blondie" Zayn said and the three of them walked out of the building and towards the flower shop.

~~~~x~~~~

Sorry! Really sorry. i wanted to update wednesday and then friday but school is being a bitch and I just didn't know what to write. But today I procrastinated my homework and wrote. I'll update as soon as possible.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

Love ya!

X.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
333K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...
51K 2.6K 13
Harry and Louis had a turbulent relationship from the start with many break-ups and hurt feelings but so much love. Louis's addiction to cocaine made...
3.7K 170 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...