Hope Is all I Need

By Smile_Queen1

This is my life no one can change that. I'm just a girl who gave up on a dream. So I could just be a mom. Som... More

Welcome
dance 1
when I was 10
Another Cinderella
the first show
Dance 5
Dance 6
Dance 7
Gone
The Plan
The walk
The doctor
The house
Painting and names
One month later
5 months/ dad or Will
My 3 boys
Luke
6 years later
Number 6?
Aria pov.
Go to my real home.
Please
Walking around
Bringing the past and Josh home
Big brother love
Our home
The next day
My kids are my life.
All i can do is try
Alice
Leaving
Dads pick good or bad

Family is the most important thing.

61 2 0
By Smile_Queen1

Boys get down here. What mama? Asked Noah. Today is the day we take a Picture of you three and in some with your little sister. I don't want to. Marcus you will. I don't want to. You know what don't. What? If you don't want to be in them then don't I am not doing this today. Then I walked out off the room. Soon my baby girl came to me. Oh hi there angle. Mama. Do you want a baby brother. She just looked at me and smiled. She can always make me happy even on my bad days.

Oh baby I love you.
Mama? Yes Alec. What are we wearing? Asked my boys. I'm coming. Me too mama. I picked her sup and went upstairs. Ok who's first. Me mama. Ok Noah. We walked into his room. Here baby put this on. Ok mama. Then I walked out of his room so he could change, and to get my other children ready. Ok Alec. We walked into his room. Alec. Yes mommy. Didn't I tell you to clean your room. Nooo. You know I know when you are lying. Fine I will clean my room. Here put this on than clean your room. Yes mama. Then I left. And walked down the hall that was full of our family photos from all of the years. It starts with just me and Josh. The next it's us with the triplets. Then the next is with all of us plus my baby girl. And now we are taking another one like we do every year at this time. Then I look and see Marcus sitting on his bed looking down at something. He wasn't smiling like he does he looked like he wants to cry. Marcus. I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me. Yes mama? What's wrong? I walked closer to him but slow. I sat down on his bed and looked at what he was holding. It was a pitcher of me and Marcus.

He was 3 at the time. Baby tell me what's wrong. I said looking at him. Why do you keep having more babies done you like Alec Noah and me. Baby I love you 3 your my boys and you are always going to be my babies. And your little sister when someone picks on her or when she gets older and has boy problems you can be there for her and bet the boy up. And now we are going to have another little boy. But than you won't have time for me. Baby I will always have time for you, how about this you can help with decorating the room and with picking out the name. I get to help you? Yes baby you can help me. Promise? I promise. Pinky promise? He said as he put up his pinky. We shook pinkies and I said. I promise with all of my life. Can we name him Caleb. You know what I like that name. Really? Yeah I do. Caleb John? It's perfect. He smiled, and looked up at me. I love you mama. I love you too baby. Then he kissed my stomach. And I love you Caleb. I looked at Marcus. He loves you more. Mama? Yes baby? What am I wearing? I am glad you asked.
Finely we were all dressed and ready to go.
So let's have dad and daughter first.Ok Aria sit right here. And Josh lay your head on her lap and look at each other. Perfect.

Ok let's do mom and one of the boys. Me mama. Said Noah. Ok baby. He came over to me. Ok Hope sit down and Noah stand next to your mom.

When I looked at the picture I was in awwe Noah instead of his normal smile he kissed my cheek. Who's next. Me me me. Said Alec. Ok what is see for you too sense you are the funny one. Alec started to laugh. Do you remember the game airplane. Yeah yeah yeah. Hope I would love too. I got down so he could get on my shoulders. Ok and smile.

I believe we have one more boy don't we. Marcus will you take a photo with me? Yes mama. He came by me and looked at me. I picked him up and smiled at him and than I heard the picture being taking.

I want one with my little girl. Aria ran to me as fast as her little legs would let her go. We sat in the grass looking at each other.

As I was looking at my boys and my little girl I realized that next year I will have one more and Aria and I will be out number with boys. But Josh and I have been out numbered for 6 years now so whats the worst that could happen. I look down and look at my stomach and say in a couple months it will be your turn little one and you will be a new light in my life and you can always remember that your oldest brother Marcus named you and helped me to get things ready for you. Plus he will be the first out of my 5 that hold you. Than I realized that Marcus held Aria first. Even if he is mean on his days he is always there for his brothers and he did play with Aria when he thought we weren't looking. He is going to be my trouble maker but secretly a softy probably to only the people he cares deeply about. Then there is Noah he is the gentle one. He is smart he is in kindergarten and he knows more stuff than a kindergarten should. Than there is Alec my baby boy. He is a sweetheart most likely going to be a hopeless romantic and be a heart breaker. Than there is my little Aria. She is going to be out going always getting into trouble and braking boys hearts. She is most likely going to be looking for her partner in crime soon, and they will get in trouble together or one will back up the other. All my kids are different but it makes them different from one another it's what makes them special. I just can't wait for this one to be born to see what he is like is he going to be like one of the boys or something completely different. Our last photo all of the boys together.

Then one with just our little girl.

This is my family and I love each of them no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
261 15 15
The life i was living was chose for me. I went from having an normal life to finding out that I had a mate and would soon have a baby. Life was a who...
356K 12K 31
A teen with cancer for the third time hides her secret but stumbles into a bigger secret of werewolves at her new school. My name is Victoria and I'm...
507 22 24
This is the story of Sebastian Doe. I have based the story on the Webtoon Unordinary but the twist is that all of the kids in my story are my own. I...