A Love Like Ours

By xxlove2writexx

Amelia Tompkins is a 29 year old who's life is falling apart. She's pretty sure her husband of 8 years is hav... More

Prologue (Revised)
Chapter 1 (revised)
Chapter 2 (revised)
Chapter 3 (revised)
Chapter 4 (revised)
Chapter 5 (revised)
Chapter 6 (revised)
Chapter 7 (revised)
Chapter 8 (revised)
Chapter 9 (revised)
Chapter 10 (revised)
Chapter 11 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 13 (revised)
Chapter 14 (revised)
Chapter 15 (revised)
Chapter 16 (revised)
Chapter 17 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 18: Part 1(revised)
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Possible Sequel!

Chapter 12 (revised)

2.2K 87 6
By xxlove2writexx

"I believe my man told you he wasn't interested, so why don't you scurry along."

The look on her face is priceless. Where is my camera when I need it? She huffs, flips her hair, and walks away. Can we say attention seeker anyone? I never understood why it is when a man says they aren't interested, women keep trying. Can they not take the hint? As I look up to Tyler, I notice he is looking at me with a smirks on his face and I smile at him. He pulls me around to where I am in front of him and leans down to my ear.

"So I'm your man now?" The feels he makes me have by whispering in my ear are so much stronger thanks to the alcohol running through my system.

"Do you wanna be?"

"You have no idea how bad I wanna call you mine."

"Then I'm yours." When I say this I hear him breath sharply.

"Now that your mine I can do this?" He asks kissing me on my neck.

"Uh huh." I answer.

"And this?" He says slowly moving up my cheek.

"Yep."

"What about this?" He says finally kissing my lips.

"Anytime you want. Besides I kinda like it when you do that."

"Oh really?" He smirks down at me again.

"Yeah!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him to me. "It also mean that no other woman gets to touch you, ever, because you're mine."

"Yes it does, and as long as you're touching, I don't need anyone else love."

"Good. Now that everything is settled come meet my friends." I say pulling him to the group.

When we walk up to them we are still hand in hand. Austin looks down at our hands then back up to my face and turns away from us taking a drink. I notice Kylie and Chad in a conversation and Melanie has completely disappeared. Austin stand up saying hey to Tyler and then walks off towards the bar.

"Hey Kyles, where's Melanie?" I ask.

"She had to run to the restroom. Who's this?" She asks already knowing exactly whom he is.

"This is Tyler, Tyler this is one of my best friends Kylie." As I'm saying that Melanie walks up. "And this is Melanie, Melanie, Tyler."

"God you're hot!" Melanie blurts out. "Mia I know you said he's all yours, but are you sure you can't share him."

About the time she asks this, Tyler takes a sip of his drink and chokes on it. I laugh while patting him on the back.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to him. Tyler just shakes his head and looks at me. "You know your cute when you're flustered."

"Baby I'm not cute," he smirks while leaning close to my ear. "You know that sexy is a better word to describe me."

He places a kiss under my ear then pulls back wrapping his arms around me and holds me close. I look back to Melanie and finally answer her question.

"I'm sure." I say smiling at her. "He's all mine! By the way, what's up with Austin?"

"You already know?" Kylie says matter of factly.

"No I don't or I wouldn't have asked."

"We'll talk later." She says.

"Alrighty then. Dance with me? " I ask turning to face Tyler.

"Lead the way love."

I grab him by his hand and lead him onto the dance floor. Once out there I lock my arms back around his neck and pull him close. Tyler just brings his arm around my waist and smiles down at me.

"I like being this close to you." I admit. "You smell really good."

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah."

"I like you being this close to me too. This way I don't have to worry about other guys hitting on or touching you."

"Touché Mr. Steele." I say up to him smiling.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asks.

"No."

"Well, you look beautiful tonight love."

"Thanks babe. You look quite sexy yourself."

"Do I now?"

"Always." I state placing a kiss on his lips.

We are pretty much just standing there enjoying each other company when a fast song comes on. Kylie and Melanie walk up to me pulling me from Tyler's arms wanting to dance. He gives me a peck on my lips and then walk off towards Austin and Chad. We dance for several songs when I feel myself being pulled back into a hard body. I don't even fight it because I immediately know that it's Tyler. When I look up I see Kylie with Chad and Melanie and Austin with some random people. I love the feeling of being in this boys arms. I think as I lean back against his chest.

We sway back and forth until a fast song comes on and I get a brilliant idea. I start to dance on him letting my backside rub against him. I hear him take a sharp intake of breath and feel his hands on my waist tighten. He has just given me the reaction I wanted so I keep going. I place my arm over my head and around his neck pulling his head closer to mine. His lips are on my neck intensifying the moment. I grind against him once more and he lets out a sexy moan.

"You have no idea what you are doing to me love."

"I think I do." I say pushing back against him. "I can feel how turned on you are."

"You are such a tease." He says spinning me to face him.

"Who said I was teasing?" I ask as I smash lips to his.

He pulls me closer and immediately takes control of the kiss. This kiss isn't like the others. This one is full of lust and want and has me on fire. He nips at my bottom lips and I moan unintentionally. When Tyler hears this he takes that as a sign to keep going. He licks my bottom lip wanting entrance and I give it to him. Tyler runs his arms up my back and into my hair, pulling my head back to deepen the kiss. After a few moments he pulls away and leans his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere more private." I say looking into his eyes.

"Amelia, you're drunk and this can't go any farther. I want you fully aware of what's going on when I finally make love to you."

"Nobody said anything about sex Tyler. There's so much more that can be done besides that."

"Lets go." He says.

"I have to tell the girls." I say and he nods.

We walk over to our table where they are all sitting and I reach for my drink. Austin grabs it from me and places it back on the table where I can't reach it. I just look at him like he's crazy and take Kylie's drinking it. He then looks at me and frowns. What's his problem?

"Look guys we're leaving. I'll see y'all later." I say to Kylie and Melanie.

"Alright. Have fun." Melanie winks at me.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Austin ask.

"I'll be fine Austin. I'm with Tyler he'll keep me safe. Right babe?" I say looking up to Tyler.

"I'll keep you safe from everyone else but who's going to keep you safe from me?" He says into my ear.

Apparently he said it louder than he thought because as soon as it slips from his lips I hear Austin growl. What is he a dog now? When I look up to him and he is scowling at Tyler. I glance over at Kylie and she is looking at Austin with a worried look on her face. She looks at me with an I told you so look on her face and takes a sip of her drink.

"Lets go." I say pulling Tyler away from our friends. "Bye guys."

"You alright love."

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?"

"Austin..." He starts but I interrupt.

"Is being a jerk?!"

"He's just worried about you." He states as we climb into his car and the driver closes our door.

"Do you wanna waste our time talking about him or give me what I want?"

"Option two please." He says looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"That's what I thought." I say pulling him to me and placing a kiss on his lips. "I can't wait to get you home."

When I say that I hear him groan and he pulls me into his lap. He waste no time smashing his lips to mine in a searing kiss. The feel of his smooth lips on mine is not something I'll ever stop loving. Pulling away from him I look into his eyes before leaning back in and placing a peck on his lips. I work my way down his jaw and onto his neck, nipping the skin all the way down to his collar bone. I bite the skin on his neck and suck leaving a love bite before running my tongue over the now sensitive spot. Kissing back up his neck and jaw, I make my way to his lips and place a simple peck before pulling away.

"You like that don't you?" I whisper into his ear.

"Yes." He breaths.

"What else would you like?" I ask while kissing down his neck again.

"We're here sir." His driver says after I hear a knock on the divider. The fact that he was even there completely escaping me.

Tyler climbs out of the car and comes to my side opening the door and lifting me into his arms. I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle my face into his neck. How can one person always smell so intoxicating? He carries me into the building and heads straight to the elevator. Several minutes later the elevator opens and he walks into what I am assuming is the foyer to his penthouse, then on into the main room. Tyler doesn't put me down until we reach his room and we are standing by his bed. He walks into his closet and come back a few minutes later with a tee and some sleep pants in his hand.

"The bathroom is through those door." He says pointing to the doors to the left. "I thought you might want to clean up a bit and change. If you want a shower, the towel and rags are in the cabinet by the tub."

I nod my head, taking the clothes from his hands, and walk into the bathroom. I strip out of my dress and put his shirt on, deciding bot to have a shower since I had one before going out. I grab a rag and wash my face before heading back to his room. Tyler is standing in the doorway of his closet with his back to me and has nothing but his pants on. I haven't even seen his front but if it is anything like his back I'm in trouble. I stand there just looking at his muscles tense every time me moves, thinking of how I'd love to touch every part of his body. I close my eyes trying to clear my head of these thoughts. I don't know how long I stand there when I feel a hand cup my face and see Tyler looking at my face worryingly.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." I say trying not to sound to needy.

"Come, let's get you in bed."

He leads me to his bed and pulls the cover back for me to get in. I climb up on the bed, but as I do I hear him groan. Turning around I see he is staring at my legs, and realise he had just noticed I'm not wearing his pants. I look up to his face and when our eyes meet I can see so many different emotions running through them. I reach up placing my hand on the side of his face and he instantly closes his eyes. Bringing myself up on my knees to were I am now facing him, I began to place kisses on his lips. Tyler opens his eyes looking at me and I can see he is trying his best to keep control of himself.

"Love, why aren't you wearing the pants I gave you?"

"Because it would be to uncomfortable, plus I thought the shirt was enough." I say shyly. "Is that okay?"

"I just didn't expect you to come out here like this." He says looking over my body again.

"If it bothers you I can go put the pants on." I say trying to pull away, so I can go to the bathroom and grab them.

"I didn't mean it like that." He saying stopping me by pulling me back to face him. "The only problem is I like it too much. Not to sound cliche, but you look better in that shirt then I do."

"You think so."

"Yes." He breaths as he moves his face closer to mine.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me right up against him, before placing kisses on my lips and jaw. Tyler moves back to my lips and pulls me into a breathtaking kiss. We stay in that position kissing for a few minute before I gather enough courage to pull him onto the bed with me. I am now laying on the bed with Tyler hovering over me, and my legs on either side of him. He pulls away for a moment to look at me making sure that I am completely okay with what's happening. When he doesn't see any hesitation coming from me he leans back down capturing my lips again.

This time seems to hold so much more than all the others combined. As if my hands have a mind of their own, they move to rub down his back and around to his stomach. I can feel his muscle tense with every move my hands makes. I reach his stomach and trace every ab then move to unbutton his pants. When my finger runs beneath the top of his pants, I hear him groan and it is like music to my ears. Tyler runs his hand under my shirt pushing it up as he goes. He pulls back from the kiss like he is asking permission and I sit up raising my arms, giving it to him. He pulls my shirt over my head and throws it to God knows where. His eyes roam over my now nearly naked body and I love how he is looking at me.

"You are perfect, love." He says running his hand from my face, to my shoulder and all the way down my body.

"Tyler" I moan. Just his touch as me panting.

"That sounds so sexy. You have no idea what you saying my name does to me." He groans.

"Take them off." I say pushing at his pants. I am tired of waiting and I need more skin to skin contact.

"As you wish." He say getting off the bed and dropping them to the floor.

I sit up on the bed and look him over from head to toe. This boy couldn't be any sexier if he tried. From his hair sticking up from my hands being in it, down to his chest and abs, and to his very muscular legs, everything about him screams sex appeal. Tyler is perfect in everyway and I still can't believe that I am the one he wants. As I look back up to his face I see him smirking because I was checking him out, but I could care less in the moment.

"Come here."

"Make me." He replies not breaking eye contact with me.

"Is that what you want?" I ask biting my lip.

"If you think you can."

Rising to my knees I face him, reach behind unclasping my bra, and drop it on the floor with the rest of the clothes. I have my one arm in front of myself so he can't see yet but the look on his face is priceless. I know I am about to be in trouble because in this moment he has lost any control he had before. Tyler stands there not moving and just looks at me. Lust swirling in his eyes.

"You wanna see?" I tease.

"You have no idea."

"Then come here like I said before."

No more words are exchanged after that. Before I know it I am flat of my back on the bed and he is hovering over me again. He kisses me this time on my neck while his hand are on my side moving up.

"I want you so bad love."

"I'm all yours." I say breathless.

"Good." He says moving to kiss down my stomach and onto the hem of my underwear. He kiss down my legs and then back up to my thigh. The only thing in the way of him giving me what I want is a thin layer of lace and I want it gone. His fingers go to either side my panties and he starts to tug them down, when we are brought out of out lust induced moment by the phone ringing.

"Leave it." I say not wanting him to stop.

"We can't love." He growls rolling off of me. "This is the third time it has rang. It went off twice while you were in the restroom. Just answer it."

With that he walks into his closet and I get up to find the phone. I grab his shirt putting it back on before walk over to his dresser and picking up the phone. As soon as I do it starts to ring again so I answer it without looking at who it is.

"What!"

"Woah sweetheart, what's wrong."

"Nothing, now why are you calling?"

"No need to be snappy. I was just calling to check on you." Austin say sounding defeated.

"I'm sorry for snapping, but you should know I'm fine. I'm with Tyler."

"That's the problem." He mumble. I don't think I was suppose to hear it but I did.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Since I have checked on you and know you are okay, I'll let you go. Call me tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

When I turn around Tyler is stand in by the bed looking at me and I can see he now has on sleep pants. I groan internally that Austin would call and interrupt us, when I was so close to getting what I wanted. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tight.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't." He says making me look at him. "It's fine. I shouldn't have let things get that far anyway."

"Yeah." I say feeling rejected somehow. I turn away from him and climb into bed with my back to him.

I feel the bed dip and then his arms wrap around me. He pulls me around so that I am facing him and pecks my lips.

"Amelia, don't take what I said to mean I don't want you, because God I do. I just don't think tonight is the right time and we just got carried away. We've both been drinking and you my love are still quite tipsy. We have all the time in the world to get to that, okay?"

"Okay." I say pecking his lips.

"Go to sleep." He smiles.

"Goodnight Tyler."

"Goodnight love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.9K 41
Amelia is 20 when she moves in with her brother in woodlands. What she didn't expect was to meet his best friend Mason a serial player. She wants not...
395K 14.7K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
1.5K 85 23
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
3.5K 77 40
||In the process of editing offline|| TW: depictions of sexual assault and abuse throughout Amelia is a successful business owner, with big dreams f...