The Paid Girlfriend

By typokween

Sabrina Welsh was just a simple waitress when Liam Collins walked into her life. He wanted her but she was to... More

The Paid Girlfriend
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty - Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Six

196K 3.7K 415
By typokween

A/N: go read @mimi_mic's story Anything Could Happen c: she dedicated it to me and I would love it if you guys would vote for it and comment about it and all that jazz just like you do for my story <3

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Six

"...and now I'm ignoring him."

"You're terrible," Monica cackled as she sped down the highway, some song blaring from her stereo.

"And you're going to be a murderer if you don't slow down." I hinted, releasing my breath and grip on my seatbelt when she slowed down a mile or ten.

"Sorry," she shot me a sheepish grin. "I grew up with two older brothers. They weren't exactly the best role models when it came to driving."

I snorted, though I couldn't relate.

"It's okay. And I'm terrible? What about what he did to Tyler?" I huffed like a child who wasn't getting their way. Monica was my friend; she's supposed to be on my side.

"He gave the kid his job back didn't he? I think you're being a lil bit too hard on the poor fella." Monica tsked, pulling up into the mall's parking lot.

I scowled at my new friend. "But-"

"No buts." Monica interrupted me.

I gaped at her. "You're not my mother."

"Says who?" Monica smirked before stepping out of the car and walking towards the entrance, me a few steps behind her.

"Christ you walk fast for someone in heels." I panted, having to jog beside her to keep up with her pace. "Did your brothers teach you that too?"

Monica sucked her teeth, "No you smartass, seven years of track usually does the job."

Wow. Impressive. Maybe I should start running...

I chuckled to myself in my head. Yeah right. Me, running? Never going to happen.

"What are we getting out of here?" I asked as we weaved through all the teenagers littering the area.

"Some more lingerie. Terrance feels the need to rip them off every time we, ya know, so I'm a regular at Frederick's." Monica snorted as we stepped on the escalator. "You going to buy some?"

I pursed my lips, shaking my head silently. "Liam bought me enough to cloth a whole army."

"See!" Monica exclaimed, gathering the attention of a few pedestrians as we got off the moving steps. "Proof that you're being too hard on your man. That fool would walk over hot coal if it made you smile."

I rolled my eyes but didn't deny the fact. Because it was true. Suddenly guilt washed over me but I hid it well.

After Devon and Tyler left I ignored Liam as he demanded to know what my problem was. Instead I grabbed the pasta I made for Liam, grabbed my phone and left to Monica's house where we ate the Alfredo and then left for the mall.

Liam's been texting me ever since I walked out the house.

"Maybe I should buy something." I hummed, leafing through the lacy fabrics and racy outfits.

"Lemme guess, you want to torture him?"

"Just tease him." I shrugged, biting my lip.

"Hmm," Monica tapped her chin as she thought to herself. "I have a suggestion but..."

I cocked an eyebrow, silently waiting for her to continue.

Monica sighed, "Just promise me you won't freak out."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a prude Monica, just tell me."

She shrugged and tugged me out of the store. "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn ya."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I flinched when I heard Liam's car pulling up to the driveway. I quickly threw the object back into the plastic bag and stashed it under the bathroom sink. I made sure I didn't look as panicky as I felt before stepping out and grabbing my laptop, making it look like I was surfing the web while stretched out on our bed instead of plotting the stupidest plan in the world.

I didn't look up when Liam entered the room.

"Are you still ignoring me?" Liam grunted as he dropped what sounded like his phone and wallet on the dresser.

I hesitated before shaking my head, not looking away from the bright screen.

Liam sighed. "Sabrina, please look at me."

Tense silence fell between us before I looked up at him from under my eyelashes. Liam scowled.

I sat up, my plan practically flushing down the toilet as I rushed out an apology. "I'm so sorry for treating you that way."

Liam released a heavy breath before stepping towards me and cupping my face between his hands. "And I'm sorry for reacting instead of thinking. I shouldn't have fired Tyler so drastically. Especially since it's not like I've been the model worker."

We shared a secret smile.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against his. "I love you so much Liam. I just hate it when you're so...mean."

I opened my eyes when Liam pulled his head away from me to press his lips against my forehead. He took a deep breath. "I know. But I just don't have the patience you possess. I expect nothing but obedience from my employees."

"Liam," I huffed. "You can't just walk all over people and expect them to roll over for you."

"I know, I know," Liam cooed gently, ducking his head down to give me a kiss on my lips. "You just can't expect me to change overnight either. No matter how much you influence me."

I pursed my lips. "Just think before you act, okay?" I finally mumbled.

Liam grinned. "Am I forgiven?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

"A little woman once told me 'sure' wasn't a formal answer." Liam mocked, letting go of my face. He sat down beside me and took my hand in his.

I rolled my eyes, biting my lip to keep from smiling. "Oh really? Wise woman I'll say."

"The wisest of them all." Liam grinned down at me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and rubbed his chest with my free hand. "We're a mess."

"Not really." Liam murmured. "They say opposites attract right? You're just the good one in our relationship. Like an angel and a devil."

I snorted, "That's a nice duo. And you're not the devil. You may be a bit grumpy at times but that's what I love about you."

"How sweet of you to say. I just upgraded from the devil to a bitter old man. Gnarly."

"Please tell me you didn't just say gnarly." I scoffed, pulling away from him to shut my laptop down and move it out of our way.

"Isn't that what you young folks say?"

"Are you implying you're an old man?"

That statement found me on my back, Liam's entire body, except for our legs that still hung off the side, pressing me into the bed.

"Don't play with me little girl." Liam muttered, biting away at my neck. "Remember this is a man you're dealing with."

I moaned when he shoved his hand down my pants, his fingers finding my pussy. Despite the pleasure that was emitting through my body, I nudged against his chest. "Liam, get up. I want to do something."

Liam frowned but got off me, standing in front of the bed. I crawled up to my knees and started unbuckling his pants. Realization of what I was about to do lite up Liam's face. He quickly helped me discard his pants while I began unbuttoning his shirt.

"I just wanted to apologize properly." I hummed, pumping his cock when I finally got him naked.

"B-baby stop teasing me." Liam pleaded, dragging his hand down his face. I pretended to be confused.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked innocently though I sped my hand up, ignoring my cramped wrist.

"Sabrina..." Liam growled warningly, telling me he was done playing games.

I leaned forward, licking the head like a lollipop as Liam's breath got progressively louder.

"Yes, baby, yes! Take it in your mouth." Liam snarled, threading his fingers through my hair and gently nudging me more towards him. I did so, stopping when I couldn't take anymore. I fisted the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.

With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him as I began to move my head up and down, trying to adjust to his size. I would suck his tip, go down the shaft, come back up again and start the process all over. Liam's pleas for me not to stop got more and more desperate as his hips started jerking and twitching, as if he was resisting the urge to thrust in my mouth.

Finally, just when my jaw was starting to hurt, Liam came, shouting my name out as I swallowed.

"Thank you sweetheart, thank you so much," Liam rambled, pulling me up so that he could pepper me with kisses all over my face. "Such an angel. My angel. My Sabrina."

I giggled. "I should give you blowjobs more often."

"I agree wholeheartedly, now let me take care of you. It's been a while since I tasted that sweet pussy."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"It's been so long since I've talked to you two. And I can't believe you're dating a teenager Devon. Cradle robber much?" Tonya snickered.

"Hey! At least Tyler speaks English. The most Victor can say is 'yes!' and 'good!'" Devon argued.

"Hey! This was supposed to be a friendly phone conversation." I interrupted them before they go at each other's throats. Or ears. Whatever. I adjusted my phone against my ear as I continued to absentmindedly flip through a magazine.

"She started it." Devon sniffed. "Did you and Liam have makeup sex? Sorry for causing trouble between you two."

"Just don't let it happen again," I sighed, "and that's none of your business."

"Prude." Devon grumbled.

"We should meet up." I changed the subject, pushing the magazine away to twirl a piece of my hair. "Are you guys busy tomorrow?" It was Tuesday so I've been sleeping and lying around since yesterday was such a hectic day.

"Can't. Victor and I have movie date tomorrow." Tonya sighed.

"Already have plans. Tyler wants to go to some poetry club." Devon mumbled sheepishly.

"Oh."

Silence fell between us as we finally faced the ugly truth. We no longer had time for each other now that we had people to share our lives with.

Devon cleared his throat. "I'm quitting the Diner. Tyler's encouraging me to go to school for photography."

I perked up. "That's great Devon! Are you going to the community college?"

"Yep." I heard a door slam in the background. "But I gotta go. Tyler just got home."

"Yeah. I have to figure out what to cook for tonight." I lied, fighting back the tears.

"Maybe we can get together next week." Tonya tried to lighten up the mood.

"Sure. I'll talk to you guys later. Love you."

"Love you too, bye Bri."

"Bye hon."

I hung up the phone and curled up into a ball, a nap calling my name.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I slowly woke up a couple of hours later, stretching my body out on the slightly cramped couch I slept on. I was surprised to find a small blanket tangled up around my body, figuring Liam must have gotten home and thrown it on me.

With a yawn, I slowly stood up and stretched my toes out. When I was satisfied I shuffled out the living room and made my way towards the stairs, slowly making my way up. I figured he was in his office so I opened that door first, after combing my fingers through my tangled hair.

I peeked my head through first. "Liam?" The soft smile I been carrying fell when he didn't look up from whatever he was holding in his lap, his hair hiding his eyes from me. I hesitated before stepping into the room and closed the door behind me. "Baby? What's wrong?"

The silence grew as Liam head stayed ducked. Finally he slowly raised his head, his eyes narrowed and his lips pursed. I jumped when he started talking all of a sudden.

"When I first saw it, I was annoyed. You're already with me Sabrina." Liam growled quietly. "Am I not good enough for you?"

I gaped at him, confused. "Wh-what are you talking about Liam? Of course you are!"

"Then why the fuck did I find this in my house?"

I gasped when he threw the pink vibrator Monica convinced me to buy on his desk, anger clear as day in his eyes. A nasty smirk crawled across his face.

"Come here angel." he cooed mockingly. "Come sit on my desk." He patted the spot right in front of him.

I bit my lip, taking a step back so that I was up against the door.

The smirk fell, a sneer taking its place. "Don't test my patience today Sweetheart."

Taking a deep breath I slowly made my way towards Liam's side of the desk, squeaking when he grabbed my waist and lifted me on top of the desk himself.

"Now tell me why you bought that toy to pleasure yourself with. I know you didn't use it...yet...I didn't smell a trace of pussy on it."

"It was Monica's idea!" I ratted my friend out without a second thought. "I was just going to tease you with some lingerie b-but-" I cut myself off, nervously waiting for Liam to respond.

"And what were you going to do with the toy exactly?" Liam murmured, his fingers stroking the inside of my legs.

I pursed my lips, folding my arms across my chest defensively.

"Pleasure yourself on my desk Sabrina."

My mouth fell open. "I-I don't want to. I just want you."

"You already wasted my money on the piece of plastic. Might as well use it." Liam moved away from me, leaning back in his chair and spreading his legs open. "Take off your clothes and fuck yourself with the toy."

The way he looked at me made me ache. I wanted him, I wanted him badly. I didn't want the toy. I hadn't when I bought it and I didn't want it now. He looked so smug, he knew nothing would ever compare to him. He thought he was only torturing me? I'll show him.

Ripping my shirt off I began to play with my nipples, moaning throatily as I slowly fell back on the cool wood. Raising my legs up and placing my heel on the edge of the desk, spread wide. I awkwardly shimmed out of the loose shorts I was wearing.

I patted the area around me until I found the toy, turning it on and rubbing it across my pussy. "Ooh, that feels so good." I slowly pushed the vibrator in.

I could feel Liam's eye burning into my skin. I lifted my head up enough to see he took his shirt off and pulled his pants down just enough to allow his cock to rise without obstruction.

"Please." I whimpered. "Please fuck me."

He smirked, standing up and brushing his hands against my thighs.

He leaned over me and brought his lips to my ear. Seductively he whispered, "No."

"Ugh!" He was making it worse by touching me, barely brushing his hands against my damp skin.

"I bet Luke wouldn't make me beg." I blurted out desperately.

He grabbed my hair, hard, and I could see the rage in his eyes, yet I couldn't help but moan.

"Never say another man's name when you're touching my pussy." he spat out.

"Then be the only man in the room." I smiled, knowing I was finally going to get what I wanted.

Slapping my hand away, he grabbed the vibrator and pushed it in me, forcing a moan from my lips and causing my body to clutch on to his.

"You belong to me. Mine to fuck. Mine to spoil. Mine in every fucking way." He pulled it out for a second before thrusting it back into me and again, I moaned and clutched onto his skin. He was slamming it in me as I quaked from his ministrations.

"Do you want Luke now?" Thrust.

"N-no. God no." I panted.

"Why did you say it?" Thrust.

I didn't answer.

"Why did you say it?" This time he gave me no opportunity to answer, he continually thrust the toy into me, making my legs quiver and my head hurt from the scream I was holding in.

"Fuck! Jesus, Liam, I don't know. I want you. I need you, just stop this torture, I'm sorry." I rambled.

Pulling it out of me, he threw the toy across the room. "Rule number one: when you're in need of a fuck, you find me and only me. No toy. No other man. Do you understand?"

I nodded, trying to catch my breath.

"Out loud..."

"You. Only y-" He didn't give me a chance to finish before he was pushing his tongue into my mouth, pulling me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He continued to kiss me as he carried me...somewhere. I gasped when he suddenly dropped me, my body bouncing when I fell on the bed. Liam quickly discarded his pants before falling top of me, devouring my mouth. He grabbed my knees and spread my legs open, nestling his cock against me.

"Fuck, Sabrina." He gasped, pinning my hands above my head and burying his face between my breasts.

"I'm waiting for you Mr. Collins." I whimpered, trying to wiggle my hands free but he only gripped them tighter. Damn him.

"What is it about you that makes me lose my mind?" Liam growled. I wanted to tell him it was the other way around but before I could, he thrust forward, grabbing my ass as I arched up into him. "Sabrina!" He shouted when he began to thrust inside me.

"Ah! Harder!" I screamed. Releasing my hands, he grabbed my waist before ramming himself deeper and harder into me. It felt like the entire house was shaking.

I rocked towards him, running my nails over his back, hard, as I felt myself quickly falling over the edge

"Liam!" I cried out as my toes curled, but he didn't stop.

"Baby," he moaned, his eyes rolling back as I hugged him to me. We stayed like that for a moment as we both tried to catch our breath. Soon, too soon, our sweaty bodies began to become uncomfortable so we were forced to untangle ourselves and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Only a shower. My body was deliciously sore and I wanted it to stay that way for a little while.

A/N: i would like to give a honorary shout out to @feelthebreeze45 because without her you would have probably thought this chapter was written in another language xD thank you for the editing! And I always look forward to your comments <3

And thank you to everyone who volunteered c:

But anyways...

four more chapters c:

Chap 27: drama and a bit of angst

Chap 28&29: wrapping things up and tying loose ends

Chap 30: epilogue. there will be a small time jump and a couple of flashbacks to speed things up.

Have a great Saturday and thank you for all the congratulations and comments and loooove <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 352 28
"Love isn't real" I mumbled looking down at me shaking hands. I felt his breath on my neck as he stood behind me. One of his hands was sliding up my...
478K 14.6K 29
Aaron Riverwood was the definition of the sign "Don't mess with me." Men kept a safe distance from him but it was very difficult for women as he was...
810K 27.6K 42
"I'm not beautiful." She told him, hoping that he would leave her alone. He stared at her incredulously and she watched as his dark eyebrows arched i...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...