Young Justice: College AU | C...

By Skycrystal23

Two years after they finished Highschool everyone gets accepted to Gotham University. Except all doesn't look... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank you!
IMPORTANT
Wattpad Is Broken!
YOUNG JUSTICE: GENERATIONS

Chapter 9

2.8K 96 91
By Skycrystal23

They sat on the couch watching the child sit on the floor and stare back at them. "What are we supposed to do with it?" Wally asked as Dick gave him a mortified look. "First of all her name is Mar'i and not 'it'. Second, I have no clue" he said scratching the back of his head. "Then how did Zee know how to take care of children?" Wally asked as Mar'i stood up and waddled over placing her hands on Dick's knee's. "Da Da?" She asked with her head tilted to the side. His eyes were wide for a moment before picking her up.

Wally raised an eyebrow watching his best friend grin like an idiot. "She called me Da Da" he said excitedly as the red head rolled his emerald eyes. Something he didn't notice before was the silver locket around her neck. Popping it open there was a picture of Kori smiling. "Okay pumpkin let's get you some food" he said standing up and carrying her to the kitchen. "How do you know how to even hold a child?" Wally asked as Dick raised an eyebrow. "Dude its not rocket science"

"Rocket science would be easier than this!" Wally exclaimed.

Dick rolled his eyes and began looking through the cupboard before sighing. Dialing Artemis's number he leaned against the counter watching Wally awkwardly hold the kid. "Hey Artemis can you give the phone to Zee?" He asked as the blonde scoffed and handed it over. "Yes Dick? Is Mar'i okay?" She immediately asked as he ran a hand through his hair. "Hey can she eat solid food?" He asked as he heard her begin to chuckle. "She's going on three soon Dick of course she can eat solid food. Is that all you needed?" She asked as he glanced over at Wally.

The red head really didn't know what he was doing. "Yep see you later" he said before hanging up the phone. "I have decided that I'm not taking any chances while Zee is not here so she will drink tomato soup" he announced as Wally shrugged. Mar'i was playing with Wally's face the whole time until the soup was ready. "How does Zatanna usually feed her?" Wally asked as Dick shrugged in response. "I don't know I'm at the Police Academy half the time she just does" he said as Wally groaned.

Finally they had decided to sit her on the counter as Dick gave her small spoonfuls of the now warm soup. "You can wipe her face" he said handing Wally a cloth. Every time some soup was about to stain her clothes or fall on the counter he caught it with the cloth. "Hey I don't just run fast" Wally countered as Dick gave him a weird look. So far they managed to not kill or make Mar'i unhappy in any way. "Where does she sleep?" Wally asked as Dick rubbed his temples out of annoyance.

For the past two hours Wally had been asking question after question. "We haven't exactly gone shopping yet so she sleep's in Zee's bed. The only reason she has that dress was because I went to a kid store on the way home and bought seven different coloured dresses so Zee would stop ripping my shirts" he said as Wally chuckled, he noticed that it wasn't at him though. Mar'i was sitting on the floor staring up at the television with lidded eyes. Body swaying until she finally fell over sideways fast asleep.

Wally yawned himself and looked out the window to view the dark City. "I should be tending to Brucely I'll call you later" Wally said before getting up and leaving. After hearing the door close he stood up and turned the television off. Room engulfed in a new silence he walked over and picked Mar'i up. He didn't want to invade Zee's privacy because this was her room but Mar'i clothes were in there. Turning the light on he walked over and placed the sleeping child on the neatly made bed.

There was a little box next to the bedside table that was labeled 'Mar'i Stuff' probably for him to read. Opening it he took out one of his ripped T-shirts and walked back over sitting on the edge of the bed. It was easier to undress Mar'i and put her in the shirt than if she were awake and moving around. Folding the small purple dress he put that back in the box and picked Mar'i up. Leaving Zatanna's room he went to his and quickly changed into some track pants and a black tank top.

Now lying on the bed was an entirely different story. The anxiety of not wanting to roll over and squish Mar'i filled him. Instead he rolled over on his side and let his arm drape over the kid protectively. Eyes getting droopy he finally fell asleep and didn't notice Zatanna standing in the doorway giggling at the adorableness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Dropping Zatanna off at her apartment they all then went to Roquette's house. "How is the married life treating you?" Megan asked as she shrugged. "Its okay I mean Kal isn't here a lot and we're far apart most of the time but it's okay" she said with a confident smile. It was late so they were just going to sit down and have a chat. They asked Zatanna if she wanted to come but she didn't trust Dick and Wally alone with Mar'i for that long. "So I heard you guy's went on a trip" Megan said as Artemis walked in with three cans of soda from the kitchen.

     Handing them out everyone opened theirs and took a sip. "Your kitchen is nice by the way" Artemis commented as she gave her a thankful smile. "Yeah Kal and I went to Hawaii" she said as the two girls jaws dropped. "You went to Hawaii!" Megan exclaimed as she nodded with a smile on her face. "Yeah it was like our Honeymoon since we didn't have one" she said as Artemis had a smirk not planted on her face. "Oh god Wally really is rubbing off on me" the blonde then said with a disgusted face.

They laughed as Artemis frowned with her arms now crossed. "Anyways I saw Linda and Hilary at a café today when coming to meet with you Artemis" Megan said as the two girls gasped. "I saw her alone when I was getting a drink a couple days ago" Artemis added as they all groaned. "Not to mention seeing that bitch at dinner" she said as they all nodded in agreement. Linda and Hilary were their enemies and they would always be evil. "Halloween is coming up soon, what are you girls up to" she asked taking another sip of the soda.

They had just finished having a rant about Linda and Hilary. "Handing out candy with Wally and watching horror movies" Artemis answered as they then looked at Megan. "Oh I'm going to go to a Halloween party with Conner" Megan said in a happy tone. They could all tell she was super excited for this party. "Oh did I mention that this guy keeps flirting with me in class?" Megan asked as they all went wide eyed.

Roquette leaned forward resting her chin in her hands with a smirk. "Spill girl" she said ad Megan nodded. "Well its this guy named La'gann and he keeps flirting with me during my business class. I didn't even want to take a business class but for my Culinary degree I need it to learn how to deal with bills and stuff" she said looking awfully glum as Roquette and Artemis both sighed. "Is he hot?" Artemis asked curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday morning rolled around as he hugged her not wanting to let go. "Can't we just sleep in today Arty?" He whined as she tried to get out of bed. Wally was having one of those lazy mornings where he just wanted to lay with her. "First of all get your ass out of bed with me and get dressed. We're going shopping" she said as he groaned letting her go finally. Opening the closet she grabbed a pair of his jeans and a red button up and threw it at him. "Put this on you'll look hot" she said as he sat up.

Artemis was an Aunt of two children now since Zatanna was like her second sister. Mar'i was now sort of like her daughter now anyways. "Ooh where this one" Wally said appearing behind her now dressed. "You look good and no its too cold out" she said giving him a quick kiss. Grabbing a pair of jeans, white hoodie with a golden arrow picture on the back and a pair of white high tops. "Baby Brucely its time to eat" she announced pouring some dog food into the bowl. The puppy waddled in and barked adorably before eating the food.

He was still a little confused as to where they were going this early in the morning. "Can you tell me now?" He asked hearing his voice echo through the parking garage. "Echo!" He yelled as she stifled a laugh and opened the car door. "Get in you big goof" she said as he smirked at her. As the engine revved she could see the impatient look on his face. "We're going shopping with Zatanna, Mar'i and Dick for the day" she said as he began to slam his head against the dashboard.

Rolling her eyes she patted his back with a small smile. "My poor baby who doesn't want to go shopping" she teased as his cheeks flushed an embarrassed red. They were supposed to meet up at the mall. "Arty I don't see them" Wally said as they surveyed the area. The plan was to start shopping here in the morning when there's barely any people here. When Wally's phone dinged she watched as he looked down and made an 'O' with his mouth. "This way my lady" he said taking her hand as she giggled.

Sometimes the red head was just plain goofy and she liked that. "They're at the other end of the mall" he said as she groaned out of annoyance. Walking hand in hand she rested her head against his shoulder as they walked. "I see them" she said yawning as he smirked. Artemis had come home late after leaving Roquette's house because she had to drop Megan off. "Hey dude" Wally said giving Dick a fist bump. Artemis was talking with Zatanna while in awe at how adorable Mar'i looked. "So I see she's sporting the Grayson trademark dark sunglasses" he said as Dick chuckled and nodded.

The little girl had peculiar eyes so to avoid people staring he gave her the extra pair of his glasses. "Okay so here's the list, we need to start off at the clothing stores and work our way out from there" Zatanna said as the two boy's nodded in response. "So why did Dick and I have to come then if you're just shopping?" Wally asked scratching the back of his head slightly confused. "To carry the bags" Artemis answered as him and Dick groaned. Following the girls into a store they saw all of the parents there staring at them.

There was an awkward tension that he definitely didn't like. "Why is everyone staring at us?" He asked as Dick sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well its not everyday you see Billionaire Bruce Wayne's eldest son in a children's store with a baby and Oliver Queen's Niece or daughter or whatever" he whisper yelled as Wally nodded. The girls didn't seem to notice though as Artemis kept holding clothes up to the toddler while Zatanna held her. After a couple minutes Artemis started to notice the people staring at them.

Zatanna's back was to everybody so no one knew it was her yet. Luckily she was wearing one of Dick's hoodies as Artemis quickly pulled the hood up. "What was that for?" She asked as Artemis darted her eyes to the side as Zatanna nodded. Artemis pulled the white hood up over her head as Wally walked over and put an arm around her. Usually no one really took notice to her because she never really went out on family things with Oliver and Dinah and stuff. But when she's around Dick most people immediately recognize her.

An article of clothing suddenly caught Dick's eye as his eyes lit up. "We're getting this one" he said grabbing the purple onezie and putting it in the cart. Zatanna picked it up and began to giggle seeing what it said. "Really Dick? 'Daddies little bird'?" She questioned as he nodded with a bright smile on his face. "If you get that then I get to pick this for her" she said grabbing a pair of small black high tops with good glitter going up the side's. He rolled his eyes and nodded as she put them in the cart.

     By the time they were done buying the clothes at the mall they walked outside. Only to be instantly swamped with reporter's and camera crew. After all they wanted to see this mystery girl and the child. "Is it true the kid is yours?" Was one of the reoccurring questions. 'We're fucked' Zatanna mouthed as they all nodded in agreement.

Skycrystal23  ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 104 23
A young justice fan fiction story based on our OCs Two girls discover their destinies in the strangest and probably harshest way possible. Both were...
12.5K 863 58
A team? More like a family. Too much school? Try being a superhero with the safety of the world on your shoulders. A strong leader, a big brother...
9.2K 688 57
Wally's gone. Richard's gone. Willow's gone. Emma is too afraid of anyone else leaving her. Finding her home, her old life, and being asked a cer...
72K 2.5K 31
"What happened to her?" "A lot of things. She is broken, yet she has enough control over her mind to convince herself that everything is fine." ...