treat you better ☔︎ s.m

By void-luke

A boy who makes his best friend realize her boyfriend isn't the right guy for her; he is. CURRENTLY BEING RE... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Apology

Chapter Twenty Three

1.5K 46 12
By void-luke

Treat You Better
Chapter Twenty Three
«Shawn Mendes»
Cars pass by as I sprint to the restaurant where I'm supposed to be. I'm panting by the time I get there but calm down when I enter and search for the people. I spot them at the back and walk over to them with a smile. I sit down at the table and could see the girl's eyes widen and blink to check if this is real.

"Shawn, what are you doing here?" I turn and look at her with a smile.

"I'm here to take you on tour, best friend of mine." She looks at her parents, who nod their head.

"How long?" She asks and her parents answer the question. "Until the end, I guess."

Mia nods, smiling ever so widely, before throwing her arms around me and then her parents. I see Sydney slightly smiling at her sister before we order food and enjoy our lunch.

I place an arm around Mia as we walk inside the hotel, we'll be staying at for the night, with her bags in our hands. We check in before riding the elevator to our floor. I'm going to make this a great time for my best friend.

[Made August 8 & 9, 2016]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.6K 46
Meredith is a hot tempered rich teenager, who doesn't like to be told what to do. But when she's forced to work at her town's country club all summer...
2.6K 50 26
After Natalie leaves the boys she meets Vanessa. The two seek out there life together to find themselves. What happens when Natalie meets Sean?How wi...
281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
372K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...