Cheap Thrills

By posionhoney

Kellin Quinn becomes the personal pet of Vic Fuentes, a lust demon. - - - This is smut based and contains ot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Last A/N

Chapter Four

693 28 1
By posionhoney

"Tell me, Kellin. How many times did you cum before I did?" Vic asked, making me stand in front of him. Two of his fingers guided my chin up so my eyes could look up at him, though I did not look at him directly. I gave only quick glimpses up at his eyes, but I never met his eyes long enough to challenge him. A shameful glint was sure to be found in my eyes when he asked the question.

I thought for a long moment before answering him. "Three..." I murmured quietly.

"Say it louder. Speak clearly." He commanded sharply. His glare was harsh and his tone was demanding.

"Three," I repeated, looking away from him. His grip on my jaw tightened slightly before loosening. I looked into his eyes as he did this, this time finding it difficult to look away from him.

"I'll give you six spanks, two for each time you came. You'll count them out and I'll use my hand for all of them, this time." He paused. "These spanks are only part of your punishment."

I swallowed dryly, nodding slightly with acknowledgment. Six spanks didn't sound too bad. But I wasn't for sure how hard he would hit me with his hand. Vic let go of my chin, allowing me to look away from him. He led me over to a chair that was in his room and sat down in it. He guided me into the position he wanted. That being me bent over his lap, resting on my stomach with my ass in the air. A few seconds after I was put into this position, he landed a rather strong slap on my right cheek, causing me to gasp and groan softly. The spank stung a few seconds afterward.

It took me a second to realize that I needed to count as Vic commanded.

"One." After saying the number aloud he spanked me again, causing a similar reaction. I continued counting after each spank, being sure to keep my words clear for him. After the fifth spank, I began to flinch a little more or try to shift in an attempt to get away from the hand. These attempts always failed. Once I was finished being spanked, my ass was flushed and stinging a bit, Vic ran his hand along one of my cheeks, as if he was trying to soothe the skin. It didn't work well, but Vic seemed like he didn't care.

I was forced onto the bed a minute later; my back pressing into the soft sheets of Vic's bed. I gasped softly, my wide eyes now trained on the demon. He was looking down at me, his eyes looking over my body. He was probably trying to figure out how to punish me. I wasn't for sure how to feel about this. I knew I felt nervous and scared mostly but there was an underlying tone of excitement, which confused me. I shouldn't be excited about punishment.

I wondered how he would carry the punishment out and what kind of punishment I would have to endure. Before I could go into too much thought, two pairs of black leather bondage cuffs appeared on my wrists and just above my ankles. My heart thudded against my chest quickly while Vic attached a black rope-like material to the loops of the cuffs on my wrists. He tied them to something that I couldn't see towards the upper half of the bed. After Vic was satisfied with how I was tied, he placed a blindfold over my eyes. The fabric was thick, but soft and did a good job at keeping me from seeing what Vic would do next. I attempted to move my arms, testing how well I was secured. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't move my arms that much. I stopped my movements when I felt Vic shift on the bed.

The demon ran a hand along one of my sides and pinched my right nipple. I couldn't help but moan because of the feeling. The pinching feeling was brief and only lasted for a few seconds before something else gripped the bud on my chest. I groaned softly, the pressure of the object was sharper than what Vic had done but didn't go past any of my limits. It hurt but the pain was a good pain. I shifted on the bed, only to be stopped by a hand resting on my hips.

"I'm going to put something on you. Try not to freak out, yeah?" I looked towards Vic's voice, nodding slightly. A few questions came to mind, but I suppressed them for the time being. I furrowed my brows and frowned slightly as Vic pushed something down my shaft and past my balls carefully. It tightened around me after it was settled in the right position, causing me to inhale a sharp breath of air. The ring wasn't ridiculously tight on me, but it was enough for me to know that it was there. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but it was an odd feeling. I wondered what the purpose of the ring was.

My legs were suddenly moved so they bent and spread for whatever Vic was about to do next. My breath hitched in my throat when the tip of something entered me. It took me a few seconds to realize that it wasn't Vic, but a dildo. As it was pressed further I noticed that the toy was made of a material that felt similar to the real deal, but the temperature of it was off. After the dildo was settled into me Vic pulled my legs back down so they rested on the bed. I wasn't for sure if he tied me up until I moved one of my legs to test it. My legs could move more than my arms, but it was still restricting.

A surprised sound escaped my lips when the dildo began vibrating inside of me. I shifted on the bed, arching my back and moaning loudly when Vic angled the toy right into my prostate. I was still rather sensitive and didn't have my sight, which made me react more to what Vic had done. The dip in the bed where Vic was at vanished, and he didn't say anything so I assumed he had either left or was no longer on the bed.

My head rested on the pillows a moment later, my lips parted and toes curled in pleasure as the toy continued to vibrate against my prostate. The pinch of the clamps on my nipples added to the pleasure. Nearly five minutes in I started feeling the building of my climax, the feeling grew until I felt like I was just about to release but it didn't come. I bit my lip, shifting on the bed as the feeling grew uncomfortable. It was extremely frustrating to not be able to have that release. I figured this was the doing of the ring that Vic had put on me.

I had half a mind to start begging for my release, but this was my punishment for cumming when I wasn't supposed to. It would defeat the purpose of punishing me if Vic allowed to cum during the punishment. I was forced to endure five more minutes of the vibrator against my prostate. When it stopped I let out a soft sigh of relief. But I was still hard and needing relief. But I couldn't have that release until Vic allowed it. That was if he even allowed it.

I did my best to relax against the bed, unsure what would happen now. Twenty minutes had passed and I was trying to mentally coax my boner to go away- which I was failing miserably at- when the toy began vibrating again. My lips parted once more and another gasp left me. This time, it wasn't as enjoyable and I was becoming more and more annoyed with each passing second. It was mostly because of the fact that my dick was still fully erect and ready for a release. The second time around was possibly more frustrating than the first.

"Vic..." I wasn't able to stop the whine from leaving me. I had a sliver of hope that maybe Vic would turn the toy's vibrations down, but I had no such luck. I was left to wonder if the demon was near me but chose to keep quiet the best I could.

I ended up whining the demon's name two more times before the toy stilled in me once more. It seemed to be vibrating ten minutes at a time, but I couldn't be for sure. I tried to let my mind drift away from what was happening to me. The way the toy pressed against my prostate and how the clamps held onto my nipples made this difficult to focus on anything for too long. I tried to settle for thinking of something like the events that happened earlier or in my past life, but my mind would always be reminded of the position I was in.

I was torn from my thoughts when the dildo began vibrating again. I huffed, squirming and shifting but never getting anywhere due to my arms and legs being tied down. I ended up shifting the dildo so it was deeper into me, making it even more difficult to ignore. It was nearing the five-minute mark when the pleasure began to get close to being unbearable when I felt the bed dip once more. I wasn't for sure if I should be relieved or frightened. Shortly after Vic arrived, which is who I assumed was there, the toy stopped vibrating. I sighed softly, looking towards the dip in the bed even though I couldn't see anything. I was a bit nervous and wondered if this really was Vic.

"Do you know why I've punished you, Kellin?" Vic's voice made me relax a little since I knew it was no other demon and just Vic, but not too much because of what he was asking. I swallowed and nodded slightly.

"I came three times before you, Daddy." I let the nickname roll off of my tongue instead of the usual one. When I realized what name I had said I blushed fiercely. The color of my flushed cheeks deepened when I heard a soft growl come from Vic. Oddly enough, it wasn't from anger.

"Don't be ashamed of the nicknames that you use," Vic stated firmly. He then paused for a moment. "Did you learn your lesson about cumming when you're not supposed to?"

"Yes...Daddy." I was hesitant to use the nickname this time, but thankfully Vic didn't react to it negatively. There was a long moment of consideration before the demon did anything.

Instead of saying something back to me, he loosened the cock ring I had on before taking it off. He then moved his hand along the shaft. He pumped it a few times in his fist and ran his thumb along the sensitive part of the tip. While he did this he turned the dildo back on, pumping it in sync with his fist. He had settled the toy against my prostate again when he began rubbing the tip.

I gasped the demon's name, practically moaning it as I was finally allowed to have a release.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 145 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
97.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
8.1K 546 24
Kellin Quinn is a new model just getting into the business, but a quick, lustful, hookup with famous male model Vic Fuentes, one night at a club...le...
45.9K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...