Dark Angel

By Darkest_Rose

Half vampire and half Angel, I am the first of my kind, a new hybrid. Unwanted by both sides. With all the st... More

Dark Angel
Dark Heart
Unafraid
Whispering
Tempting
Conditions
Unaffected !
Natural
Something more
Marcus and Brax
I have chosen
A thousand times stronger
Time for the truth
Promise
Who I am
My powers
Getting control
Warning
We protect family
Training with the demons
Training the Pack
Something to fight for
Wait for me
Face to Face with the devil himself
The Trade
Will our bond survive
Your judgement
Looking into souls to find the true you
Brax, Betrayal in its purest form
I want the truth or will I pull it from you !
Feel my pain
How to stop this happening !
Fight to be free
Cold, cruel soul
Something I missed
New book

New power

96.9K 3.5K 227
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 12

It has been five days since I have last seen Brax and talked to the demons. I have wracked my brain trying to come up with a reason to why I see the demons clearer now. But I have come up with nothing, no ideas even. I hate to admit it and know I'm leaving myself vunerable but I'm missing Brax like crazy. The bond I feel for him is pulling at my heart. My whole body is craving for him in a way I have never felt. I hoped Brax would just arrive like usual but he is sticking to what he said. A big part of me is scared that he is staying away because he has had time to think and decide he is another person who is disguisted by my wings. I want him more than I have ever wanted anything in my life and for the first time in years I want to let someone in. Before I could cave in and call out to him, someone knocked on my door.

                                    I'm not expecting anyone. I walked over to my door and opened it. I found my two boys standing at the door with smiles. Liam was literally beaming.

"You found your mate didn't you?" I asked excited.

"I did last night" he said.

"Oh my god, who is it, is it Rebecca?" I asked.

"Yeah she is our new Luna" he said.

They suit each other, Liam also has blond hair that he styles messy with the sides shaved. He has green eyes, he has rugged features that give him the bad boy look. He is six ft two, packed with muscles with a large tattoo on his back leading down his arms, to anyone else he is intimidating as fuck, but not to me. Jake is the opposite, he has black hair, dark blue eyes, he has a small scar going through his right eye brow, he has strong features with stubble on his face. He is about six ft, but again packed with muscle, he has a tribal tattoo going down his arms and across his chest. He is more intimidating looking that Liam, except his aura isn't as powerful as Liam.

I stepped back and let them come in. I'm glad she turned out to be his mate.

"I'm so happy its her Liam, was she happy when she found you were her mate?" I asked.

"Oh they were, he has already marked her, he literally grabbed her and ran to his room when he found it was her" Jake said, while Liam sat there looking proud.

"I can't help that she finds me so attractive that we couldn't keep our hands off each other" he said joking.

"Now all we have to do is wait for your girls birthday next week Jake and hopefully it will work out like Liam has" I said.

"So do I, the anticipation is killing me, I think I will be doing the same as him if she is my mate" Jake said as liam laughed.

We spent the next hour talking, I told them what happened with the demons, even with three of us putting our heads together we couldn't figure it out.

There was another knock on the door, I looked at the boy as they stood up, know one else should be calling, I definitely dont know who it is. I walked to the door with Liam and Jake standing against the wall out of sight. I opened the door and nearly got sick. I could feel my fury build to a dangerous level as I looked at what stood in front of me. The guardians have sunk to a new low. Standing in front of me is Marcus and my so called parents. They still can't look me in the eyes, their still ashamed of me which is bringing me to boiling point. I have never been this furious in all my life.

"Leave now or I swear to god I won't be held responsible for my actions, how dare you Marcus, brining those people here, who the fuck do you think you are" I said calmy but my eyes and aura showed I was anything but that.

When they heard me mention Marcus name, in a split second, I saw Liam grabbed Marcus and slam his body hard into the wall by his throat as Jake stood in front of me in protective mode.

"Liam, Jake, this is Marcus, the one I was telling you about and what I used to call mom and dad" I said glaring at them. When those words left my mouth, two furious growls ripped through Jake and Liam's body as their eyes turned pitch black. Liam tightened his grip on Marcus's neck as he got right into his face,

"I suggest you leave before I rip your throat out" Liam said growling viscously into Marcus's face. I could already smell his fear, I wouldn't blame him, Liam is soft and sweet around me but you do not fuck with the ones he loves.

"Stop this Dark Angel we came to talk not fight" she said.

The boys turned their attention to my mom, fury written all over their faces as they heard what she called me, Dark Angel instead of Ariel. I have to say in that moment I wanted to slap her hard across the face, Im her fucking daughter not some disguisting creature. I stepped around Jake as I came face to face with the ones that crushed and shattered me without a seconds thought.

"Your parents will accept you back during the fight if you fight for us but as before it won't change things after the battle is over" Marcus said with a hoarse voice as Liam still had him pinned to the wall.

"Just take the offer, at least this way we won't be ashamed if you help us, if you help the demons you will only bring more shame to me and my husband" she said. Wow she can't even say what they are to me, how low can they go

"Hmm how about you shove your offer up your ass, what makes you think I would want to be in your lives, I have moved on a long time ago, these two boys are my family, not you or him, or my so called beloved, did he even bother to give you that information or were you to embarrassed Marcus?" I said as I turned to look at him.

"Of course he is embarrassed, no one wants to be linked to the dark angel, do you know how giving birth to the dark angel has affected our lives, do you really want to ruin the future king of the vampires life aswell as ours by been his beloved" my father said.

At that moment all my restraint left me, I am now standing there shaking in fury as I felt something new build inside of me, something powerful.

"Liam, Jake move away from them and stand behind me" I said, they both looked at each other but moved behind me. I looked at the pathetic people in front of me, all three were supposed to love me unconditionally but not one of them love or care about me, they care more for image and power so why the fuck should I care about them. Their about to see power in its rawest form. I looked at all three with emotionless eyes as I brough this new power to the surface, I can feel it spread across every inch of my body. I took a deep breath and concentrate on the feel of the power. I let is flow out of me all at once in their directions. I could see black energy hit all three of them hard as its sent them flying through the air and out of the glass windows opposite my apartment. I watched as the glass sprayed down like diamonds sparkling as the sun shone through the glass. After a minutes I could hear their impact as the hit the building across the street.

I felt my body pull back in the energy slowly as it pulled back from my skin and returned to where I felt it build. I turned around to find two very shocked wolves. As they looked at the window and looked at me. I think I am still in shock, where the hell did that power come from. I can't believe that asshole, brining them here to bribe me with, I lost my old parents the day I turned sixteen, the same day I lost the old Ariel because of them, they broke me and they think that they can just turn up here after nearly five years demanding I help them, they have lost their fucking minds.

"Ariel where did that power come from, that was class" liam said laughing.

"I have no idea but that felt good" I said.

"By the way your ex beloved is weak as fuck, he is no warrior" Liam said.

"I can't believe he would bring them here, what did he think was going to happen" Jake said still looking pissed.

"I dont know but whatever he throught was going to happen seriously backfired on him, bringing them with him was a major mistake" I said

"He is up to something Ariel, be careful I dont trust him one bit" he said.

"I know either do I, at least I know why he marked her before ever meeting me, he wants power and what more powerful than been king of his own kind" I said.

"He will be the downfall of his kind" Liam said and I can't help but agree.

After a couple of hours Liam and Jake left when they were sure I would have no more unwanted visitors. As I listened to Liam talk about his mate and how it feels to find her, my thoughts keep going to Brax. I can't deny myself anymore. When I closed the door behind them, I walked to my room and rooted through my wardrobe for something casual but nice. I decided on black leggings and a tight dark blue lace tank top. I put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I put loose waves into my hair and left it down.

                                          My heart is thumping in my chest, with fear and excitement mixed together. I took a deep breath and called out "Brax" as I pray that he still want me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 31 33
I spent 13 years thinking i was a human. Little did I know I wasn't even born on Earth. I am a hybrid, but with a twist. My wolf is also a witch and...
690 46 22
I knew there was always something special about me. I knew I was different from all the other girls. I could feel things before they actually happene...
5.8K 293 32
Is asking for a normal life to much to ask? Well maybe it is if you are not normal! What would you do if you're fate was chosen for you, but the stro...
2.2K 130 28
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...