The Trap

By notjustarandomperson

#EDITING# Previously known as- When the bad boy noticed me. Trap called chaos. Trap called emotions. Trap... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
chapter - 30
chapter - 31
chapter 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter - 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Sequel's out!

chapter 40

147K 4.1K 928
By notjustarandomperson

~ THE FINALE CHAPTER ~

A/N -

Happy friendship day people !

Strangers became readers , readers became friends and altogether we became a wonderful wattpad family. This whole journey of my book was simply amazing. So for the millionth time , a huge 'thankyou' for stocking my notification bar with your valuable votes and comments. I try to go through all of it and even respond to some.

With a very heavy heart and almost in a teary state , I type this finale chapter. But the story ain't over yet. Violet and Sam have come a long way and they have a more longer way to go. Hope to see y'all in the sequel.

Happy reading :)

_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_

Jasmine's POV -

I literally run towards the parking lot and as expected find my friends waiting with a very cross look. Zach is shaking his head at my not-so-punctual behavior while glancing at his wrist watch. I walk over swiftly and grab their attention.

" Hey !" I greet them with enthusiasm.

" Finally the bitch arrives !" Emily sighs.

" Where is Rochelle ?" I ask , ignoring her.

" With Shane." Smith says in a 'duh' tone and I see Sam rolling his eyes at the mention of his name.

What is going on between them ?

I asked Violet numerous times but she always managed to successfully divert the topic. It is something about their past according to what Zach told me when I enquired.

" Alright whatever ! Lets do what we're here for , yes ?" I excitedly rub my hands and receive nodding heads in approval.

" I have an awesome plan." Sam suddenly speaks up and all of us snap our heads towards him to know more about it.

_____________________

The same night ~

Violet's POV -

I lay on my bed , wondering why sleep hasn't consumed me yet. Suddenly , a knock on my bedroom window alarms me. I jolt upright at the sound , figuring whether the sound was actual or just my illusion. Another tak-tak sound confirms that it isn't a mere doubt. I check the time and frown at the odd arrival of whoever is at the window. Slowly , I approach nearer and flushing the fear out of my mind , I open the window.

" You take forever." Sam grunts and enters my bedroom as if he owns it.

I look at him , shell shocked at him being here in my room.

" I know I look good. Try to be subtle , V." Sam smirks.

" What are you doing here ?" I ask him , ignoring his narcissistic comment.

" No questions. No arguments. Just tag along with me." He says authoritatively and drags me near the window.

" If you think I will join you in your adventures then you're bloody wrong." I sternly say.

" Shut up and come with me." He says.

" I am not jumping off the window." I raise my voice.

" There is something called as a ladder , you idiot !" He smacks my head.

I peek over the height of my room and indeed see a ladder.

" But what about my --" I face him but he cuts me off.

" Nothing matters right now. Please , just come with me." He earnestly pleads.

I nod at his request and he helps to the ladder.

" Dont look down." He sternly says as I steady the scared me on the ladder.
Slowly without letting the height affect me , I shakily lift my foot from the topmost step of the ladder and descend down to the lower one.
Sam follows me closely , instructing me every second.

" Geez ! I know how to get down the ladder. Stop with your do's and dont's ." I say.

" I am looking out for you and here you are , yelling at me. Ungrateful V." He says in a remorseful tone.

" Shut up !" I say while getting off the ladder.

" I guess something's wrong with my hearing skills. You are saying 'thankyou' but I am hearing 'shut up'." He says , pressing his pointer finger in his right ear.

I roll my eyes at him as he keeps the ladder aside and walks towards my driveway. I frown at his actions.

" Where are you going ?" I ask him.

" I am going for a long walk. Would you like to hold this ?" He asks me , sticking his hand out.

" Damn you and your pick-up lines !" I say , bitting my lip to control myself from grinning like an idiot.

Sam smirks at my reaction and tightens the hold while we walk down the road.

_________________

" Sam , I swear if you are secretly planning to kill me then you're underestimating me." I say , trying to sound stern while I shiver as cool breezes blow.

We have been walking for half an hour or so and now the area has suddenly grown all unfamiliar and really scary. Sam chuckles at me while giving me his jacket.

" I never knew you love walking." I remark suddenly.

" It soothes me somehow. I prefer long walks with anybody in general or better yet , alone." He says with a distant look.

" I was never really that fond of walking but I don't hate it either. This is nice." I say , referring to us.

He smiles warmly my way. Its almost midnight by the way darkness has consumed the skyline. I cant believe I am ditching my sleep and lying to my parents about something I still dont know yet.

" Why are we here Sam ?" I ask him.

" You will know soon. Just do as I say. Close your eyes." He says.

I give him a confused look and close my eyes. The second I close them , a cloth wraps around my eyes.

" Sam ...what is happening ?" I ask , trying to get rid of it.

" Trust me , V. I am here." He says and ties the cloth firmly.

I absentmindedly nod and he drags me somewhere. From what I feel , this place is a little elevated and I am extra careful in walking though he is guiding me properly.

After a few good seconds , I hear shuffling and then suddenly the cloth is off my eyesight. I adjust my vision and blink my eyes rapidly.

" Happy birthday Violet." Sam whispers in my ear and I gasp audibly facing him.

" How did you --"

" Happy Birthday !" The whole group including my parents emerge out from their hiding places and scream.

I stare at them , completely in daze while Jasmine runs and attacks me with her famous bone-crushing hug.
I hug her back , mirroring her wide grin on my face. I look at my surroundings to see the trees all lit with lanterns and bulbs.

" Thankyou so much for this guys !" I exclaim.

" Its all Sam's doing." Michael pipes in.

I look at Sam to see him engaged in a deep conversation with my parents.

How did he even manage to do all of this ?

I walk towards them , interrupting their discussion.

" Happy birthday sweetie !" Mom pulls me in a hug while dad ruffles my hair from behind. I pull away and smile at them gratefully.

" Thankyou so much mom and dad !" I say and they caress my face lovingly in response.

" Who's up for a photo session ?" Emily asks , grabbing everyone's attention.

" I sure as hell am !" Mom exclaims while everybody lines besides us.

" I ll click." Williams volunteers and takes the camera from Emily.

We go about posing randomly , not a hint of care in the world.

" Alright V , we'll leave you now with your group but be home by an hour." Dad says , side hugging me.

" Yes dad and thankyou once again." I say.

" Enjoy kiddo." He kisses my forehead and leaves along with a very whining mom. Guess , she was enjoying too with the girls.

" Lets settle down there !" Zach says , pointing towards the border of the land mass we are gathered at.
Its like a elevation from the normal height , not really a mountain or something. Just overlooking our small town and facing the sky in a wider horizon.

We take our seats , Sam besides me. After random talks here and there , I once again thank them for the wonderful surprise.

" This is gonna be the most memorable birthday !" I grin.

" We are glad you liked it." Smith offers me a kind smile.

After a moment of silence , the couples start their own gossiping and the soon-to-be couple Jasmine and Zach enter their own world. The boys enjoy their beer , talking about a hot chick one of them met today. I look at them while smiling slightly.

Who would've thought about this ?

Me and Sam breathe in the fresh air , just enjoying each other's company.

" Thankyou Sam." I say earnestly , staring at his moon-lit face.

" You're welcome , V." He responds with a smile.

" How did you recollect everything back ?" I ask him the question I have been wanting to ask since awhile.

" Michael showed me the picture. Not literally but he ever so cleverly left the gallery open and the picture was just on the screen while he exited the room for some nature's business. I just happened to look at it and then it was like a wave hitting me. I was completely blown away. A mixed attack of emotions occurred and I couldn't suddenly think straight. I left his house and went to some random bar. When I finally reached home , I saw you but I just wasnt ready to face it yet. But then I couldn't just stay mad anymore so I ended up hugging you." He says the last part with a smile.

" If you remember everything clearly then you must also know what happened that night." I say.

" Yes , I do. I had this conversation with Michael and I got aware of the case. I was driving just normally and then suddenly I saw a truck coming the opposite way. The way it was being driven , I assume the driver to be drunk. It crashed the bonnet of my car even though I was being very cautious. A sudden jolt rushed at me and before I know it , my head hit the dashboard after which I remember nothing." He says.

" Oh !" I sigh , disappointed by the fact that I found nothing relevant.

" V , dont be too stressed about it. Like I said before , I know about the case and by the looks of it , we have no choice but to wait." He says and I nod in agreement.

" You know what ?" He suddenly asks me.

" What ?" I face him.

" I took that picture from Michael. You know where this is going , dont you ?" He narrows his eyes at me while smirking arrogantly.

" Pray enlighten me because I am completely unaware of it." I say , acting all innocent.

" Tomorrow 7 am sharp , my place." He says with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

" I hate to admit this but I missed it." I say , trying to suppress my smile.

" I missed it too." He slings his arm on my shoulder while grinning widely.

I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh in content.
We fight with each other like old married couples but at the end , I know he has got my back just the way I have got his.

We have created memories which no camera has clicked but yet it will be stocked in my mind forever.
I wont ever be able to create this bond with any guy I know or will know for that matter.
I have always regretted this but now I realize just how wrong I am. I am glad beyond words that he noticed me twice.
I have complained about it earlier but now I rejoice it with every passing second.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

We stay together , we slay together.

☆~¤~☆ THE END ☆~¤~☆

A/N -

Did you actually feel it ? This book just ended and I still cannot believe it.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Vote , comment and spread the word :)

Love always ,

KHUSHALI ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
1.8K 356 70
Dear World, I don't know who I am. This is me trying to find out. Book 1
83.7K 4.9K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
2.8K 179 31
When i met her, she was too broken. From body to soul nothing was in that situation to repair... When she met me... I don't know how... But she start...