chapter 40

~ THE FINALE CHAPTER ~

A/N -

Happy friendship day people !

Strangers became readers , readers became friends and altogether we became a wonderful wattpad family. This whole journey of my book was simply amazing. So for the millionth time , a huge 'thankyou' for stocking my notification bar with your valuable votes and comments. I try to go through all of it and even respond to some.

With a very heavy heart and almost in a teary state , I type this finale chapter. But the story ain't over yet. Violet and Sam have come a long way and they have a more longer way to go. Hope to see y'all in the sequel.

Happy reading :)

_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_

Jasmine's POV -

I literally run towards the parking lot and as expected find my friends waiting with a very cross look. Zach is shaking his head at my not-so-punctual behavior while glancing at his wrist watch. I walk over swiftly and grab their attention.

" Hey !" I greet them with enthusiasm.

" Finally the bitch arrives !" Emily sighs.

" Where is Rochelle ?" I ask , ignoring her.

" With Shane." Smith says in a 'duh' tone and I see Sam rolling his eyes at the mention of his name.

What is going on between them ?

I asked Violet numerous times but she always managed to successfully divert the topic. It is something about their past according to what Zach told me when I enquired.

" Alright whatever ! Lets do what we're here for , yes ?" I excitedly rub my hands and receive nodding heads in approval.

" I have an awesome plan." Sam suddenly speaks up and all of us snap our heads towards him to know more about it.

_____________________

The same night ~

Violet's POV -

I lay on my bed , wondering why sleep hasn't consumed me yet. Suddenly , a knock on my bedroom window alarms me. I jolt upright at the sound , figuring whether the sound was actual or just my illusion. Another tak-tak sound confirms that it isn't a mere doubt. I check the time and frown at the odd arrival of whoever is at the window. Slowly , I approach nearer and flushing the fear out of my mind , I open the window.

" You take forever." Sam grunts and enters my bedroom as if he owns it.

I look at him , shell shocked at him being here in my room.

" I know I look good. Try to be subtle , V." Sam smirks.

" What are you doing here ?" I ask him , ignoring his narcissistic comment.

" No questions. No arguments. Just tag along with me." He says authoritatively and drags me near the window.

" If you think I will join you in your adventures then you're bloody wrong." I sternly say.

" Shut up and come with me." He says.

" I am not jumping off the window." I raise my voice.

" There is something called as a ladder , you idiot !" He smacks my head.