Rose Awards

By honestcritiques

I decided to open one of these to help unrecognised as well as deserving writers receive the recognition they... More

Rules and Other Stuff
Categories
Nominee Sticker!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nominees of Best General Fiction
Nominees of Best Humor
Nominees of Best Sci- Fi
Nominees for Best Fantasy
Nominees for Best Action
Nominees of Best Adventure
Nomines for Best Historical Fic
Nominees of Best Horror
Nominees for Best Mystery/Thriller
Nominees for Best Vampire
Nominees for Best Paranormal
Nominees for Best Short Story
Nominees For Best Poetry
Nominees for Best Werewolf
Nominees for Best Fanfiction
Nominees for Best Romance
Nominees for Best ChickLit
Nominees for Best Random
Nominees for Best LGBT+
Nominees for Best Tragedy
Nominees for Unique Plot
Nominees for Eye-catching Title
Nominees for Attractive Cover
Nominees for Quirkiest Character
Nominees for Amazing Trailers
Nominees for Best Villain
Nominees for Best Supporting Character
Best Male Leads
Nominees for Best Female Lead
Nominees for Best Bromance/ Sis-Romance
Thank you
Nominees for Best Family
Cover
Announcement!
~Winners~
Winners of Best General Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best General Fiction (JC)
Winners of Best Humor (PC)
Winners of Best Sci-Fi (PC)
Winners of Best Fantasy (PC)
Winners of Best Action (PC)
Winners of Best Adventure (PC)
Winners of Best Historical Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Horror (PC)
Winners of Best Mystery/Thriller (PC)
Winners of Best Vampire (PC)
Winners of Best Paranormal (PC)
Winners of Best Short Story (PC)
Winners of Best Poetry (PC)
Winners of Best Werewolf (PC)
Winners of Best Fanfiction (PC)
Winners of Best Teen Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Romance (PC)
Winners of Best Chick-Lit (PC)
Winners of Best Random (PC)
Winners of Best Tragedy (PC)
Winners of Best LGBT+ (PC)
Winner Stickers
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (1)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (2)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (3)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (4)
Winners of Unique Plot + Sticker
Winners of Eye-catching Title + Stickers
Winners of Attractive Cover + Stickers
Winner of Quirkiest Character + Sticker
Winners of Amazing Trailers + Stickers
Winners of Best Villain + Stickers
Winners of Best Side Character + Sticker
Winners of Best Bro/Sis-mance + Stickers
Winners of Best Male Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Female Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Humor (JC)

Nominees for Best Teen Fiction

855 48 268
By honestcritiques

What Happened at Kate's House by JasonTemple

Steve, Kate, and Amaya have been friends since the second grade. Although they have grown apart in high school, Steve makes it his mission to attend Kate's party to reconnect with his friends. In doing so he ignites new feelings and old between the three of them.

Kevin is Kate's controlling ex Boyfriend who isn't about to let Kate go that easily. He goes to Kate's party to take her back whether she wants him or not.

Ashley is borderline psychotic after what Kevin and the school at large did to her. Two Years later she's back with a new look, and a new mission. Tonight might be Kevin's turn to pay, but ultimately if she gets her way, everyone will.

Set at Kate's party on a mild Saturday night at the beginning of the school year, they all come together and we find out, "What Happened at Kate's House"

High School Hit List by autheras

Payment is usually a part of a basic transaction. You give and then you take. But, at Arlington College, people take at their leisure. They take their entertainment in the form of humiliation. They get what they want at the expense of their pawns. But they never pay.

Chloe Whittaker has a hit list. But not exactly the murder kind.

After her best friend is ripped from Arlington, punished for her fascination with climbing the hierarchy, she knows she has to end them. One by one.

Revenge is sweet, and inflicting it is even sweeter. Only, what if someone she's determined to destroy, starts to win over her heart?

I Heard Him in the Woods by Minueta

How do you react when you hear a mysterious sound in the woods? Do you walk towards it, or do you ignore it?

Alice definitely doesn't ignore it, she is one to let her curiosity lead her. Always completely oblivious to danger.

So she finds herself lost in the deps of mesmerizing music. He may seem real, but to her he looks exactly like an angel. Like perfection.

If answers she seeks, answers she will get. Just like a drug: dangerous and addicting.

When everyone warns her not to keep seeking that boy, her curiosity will only grow. She simply can't get enough of his mysterious demeanor, fueling her desire for answers.

------

My only presumption is that he's trying to be invisible and unimportant. Even though he 'attempted' to mask it with rudeness, I don't think it's possible for me to forget that smile full of joy. I don't care what people think, I know there's something more to him than he lets on.

Damaged by Chocolate_5Peanut

"Oh darling, I am so damaged that I make a broken object look perfectly fine." I said stepping closer to him.

"That's the thing, we're both damaged, so what do you think will happen if two damaged people collide together?" He replied standing so close to me that I could feel his warm breath brush against my face.

"Disaster." I whispered.

***

Meet Victoria Aldaine, a mysterious and bad 17 year old girl. She doesn't care about anything or anyone, all she really does care about is getting out of 'hell' aka high school and starting her own life away from her home.

Now, ladies and gentleman, meet Nathaniel Elington who is just as mysterious and bad as Victoria. So what will happen when Nathaniel joins the same high school as Victoria? What will happen when both they dark and mysterious worlds collide together? Will they be lovers, friends or enemies?

Choices: Caroline by ohheyitsyasmine

Caroline Clementine.
You would think with a name like that she would be happy. The truth is, she is not.
Caroline's parents uproot her and her sister from the only home they have ever known to dismiss the possibility of divorce.
Only Caroline and her mother return from the trip with even more complications. Caroline finds herself in the midst of rumors surrounding her sudden disappearance and the only person she can turn to is Jake.
Will Jake have the will to never leave Caroline through the disaster she calls her life?
Will either of them remain the same after all the choices they must make when one last obstacle is thrown in their direction?
Join Caroline Clementine on a journey to find the meaning of life, if there is one to be found.

History by anthems

Marnie never thought she'd fall for Shawn. Bitterly independent, she'd always considered boyfriends secondary to her waning tolerance for her part-time job and the wanderlust that itched at her insides. When they broke up fourteen weeks ago, she didn't think it would matter.

Shawn never thought he'd win Marnie over. More than just a pretty face, she became his tether, their relationship a twisted line of tattered string that tied his drowning thoughts to the world outside. When they broke up fourteen weeks ago, he didn't think he would recover.

The history between them is a brittle thread, a story she wants to forget and he can't help but cherish. But as the calendar year draws to a close, it's history that draws them back together, like magnets that can't decide whether to attract or repel. Soon they find themselves at a crossroads, where their options are a second chance and a chance to move on for good. But history's never been that simple.

Like Hurricanes by live-artistically

Black cigarettes, lilac skies and poetry at 3 am: Pit's life is far from ordinary. Losing himself in the chaotic adrenaline of wild youth, he always feels misunderstood. Everyone knows him as the cute goofy idiot who hangs out with the popular crowd, ignoring the intelligent, caring boy beneath the surface.

After failing sophomore year, Pit is afraid of losing his friends. So he pushes himself to the extremes, always feeling like he needs to prove himself. But there's a quirky rebel girl who doesn't seem so eager to give up on him. Maybe she could be the one to remind him that he isn't as average as he wants to seem. That if he wants, he can be a hurricane.

Anchorage by bateaux

anchorage n. the desire to hold on to time as it passes, like trying to keep your grip on a rock in the middle of a river, feeling the weight of the current against your chest while your elders float on downstream, calling over the roar of the rapids, "Just let go-it's okay-let go." -the dictionary of obscure sorrows

»a study on loss.
»Lennon Porter didn't really know how to live until her brother died.

Not so Cinderella by Skyizblue

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Dainty chin. Fair skin. Short stature. Small feet. Small personality.

Cinderella, some people called her.

But Verity Parker is living a life far from a fairytale, and not everything is as it seems.

When the clock finally strikes midnight, and Verity's world is in rags again, it seems more likely than ever that this so called princess won't get her Happily Ever After, after all. Or is even Happily Ever After not as it seems?

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I flop onto the sofa with a grin. "All right, all right, you win."

He sits next to me and pulls my arm around his shoulders. His lips curl into a returned smile. "As always, Cinderella."

I laugh. "Not so Cinderella."

"Right." he smiles. "Not so Cinderella."

Paper Trails by Homely8

Fifteen-year-old Aurora Riley has been sheltered beneath a veil of money and insecurity for her entire life.

She considers herself the runt of the litter - of her two sisters and older brother, she finds herself small, insecure and painfully shy. When a tragic event leaves the four siblings orphaned, they are sent to live with their wealthy Uncle Quinton in a town they've never been to before. Now starting at a new high school, Aurora is emotionally unstable and unprepared to face a building full of new people. Restless, she leaves in the middle of the night with no destination in mind.

An innocent walk slaps Aurora with the reality that Port Ashton is nothing like her old town, and dangerous people roam its nights. An enigmatic skateboarder in a black hoodie becomes her saviour, but she barely sees his face.

When she meets seventeen-year-old Griffin Salazar, she swears she knows him. The two unlikely teenagers are brought together by fate, but Griffin isn't who he seems to be, and Aurora finds herself thrust into a world where she doesn't belong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
155K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
281K 13.1K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
31.9K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...