Living With Boys

By purpleprincess888

When you grow up on the road with a drunken mom and abusive father you learn to fend for yourself pretty well... More

Living With Boys
"Family"
Ugh Nurses
The Jacobs and Their Basketball Team
Meet the family
Thoughts
Family dinner
Late night chat
I can't do shopping
The Mall
Bleach Blonde Bitch
Lunch
Family Friend
First day of school
A Phone Rings
Run
Parents?
Sister?
Cast
Surprise Party
Monopoly
Senior Girls
Trivia
Why do they want me?
My story
Past
Present
A/N
Future

I can do sports

15.5K 386 28
By purpleprincess888

I woke up again early, it was around 6 am. Little did I know this family is INSANE and was already up practicing sports in the backyard or in the kitchen making breakfast. I decided I would go kick a ball around and practice some soccer drills while the boys played basketball.

I cleared my throat to break the silence and five pairs of eyes were suddenly staring right at me. I had thrown on a gray sports bra and black joggers, my usual exercise gear and had gone outside. "Oh do you guys have a soccer ball I can use, I had to leave mine at home." Shit why did I say that. "Yeah here you can use mine", little Even told me rolling a ball my way. The rest of them being teenage boys kept gaping at me. "Bugs will nest in your mouths if you keep them open any longer", I told them turning to a large field of grass.

After stretching and running some simple drills I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You sure you should be doing that with your hand like that", Sam asked a certain twinkle in his eye. "I'm fine as long as I'm not playing goal keeper" "Let's prove it, a little one on one" " I can do that"

When we started the rest of the boys came over all cheering for Sam at the start until they saw my moves. We finished the game with me 10 points ahead and Sam desperately out of breath. "Good game", I muttered ignoring the stares I was getting I rushed into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.3K 11
Elizabeth is a lonely 15 year old girl who does not know how to love. one day she was grocery shopping when a little girl came up to her. what she di...
122K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
309K 2.1K 7
Aqua Hill; 17 tomboy, bad-ass, street racer. Who knows how to put anyone and everyone in their place, only child. Living with her mother, a complete...
34.8K 301 59
https://m.shubaow.net/109/109569/ Author: Strolling in Chang'an Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-07 Latest: Chapter 59 Meet in th...