The Secret Singer

By addictofchocolate

Cover by: @_ViciousCupcake_ with tweaks and a sticker added by @tinhovercarinice What if Cinderella never los... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update, but an interesting Tag
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Part 1
Not an Update
Cover Contest (Finished)
Chapter 29- Part 2
Results of Cover Contest
Covers Received
Chapter 29-Part 3
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Help with the New Book
Ask Me
Rekindling Us is Now Available

Big News!

20.4K 395 33
By addictofchocolate

Hello everyone! If you've read this far, then I must thank you for reading and I really hope you've enjoyed the journey of The Secret Singer!

Now, I've been tossing around in my head the idea of making a spin off. It seemed like a far fetched idea, but then I thought of a perfect storyline that just needs a few kinks worked out before I can crank it out. So, excited about hearing what couple it'll be about? Well, I'll put you out of your misery!

It's Sam and Haley!

As of right now, the storyline will deal with the whole "once best friends, but the friendship fell through because something happened and she went off to become famous until they meet again" storyline. Just remember, I love plot twists and reinventing typical cliches! ;-)

Also, as I'm figuring out the storyline and the description for the book, I'm also searching for a name. If you have any recommendations, please do let me know by commenting here. :-)

Thank you again for reading, and I hope you're as excited for this news as I am. I'm hard at work for those bonus chapters so don't fret for those either!

Ciao! :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 46
When a girl got stood up by her supposed date and decided to give him a piece of her mind through a text message, but when she pressed send, it was s...
404K 7.5K 58
THIS IS NOT A KLAUS CHEATING STORY. STOP ASSUMING THAT IT IS! Alternate universe of the ARIEL FORBES SERIES "My name is Clarissa Forbes and I'm the c...
180K 5.1K 20
When the school year ends and summer rolls around, you never know what can happen. When Katie and her friends decide to take a beach vacation in unfa...
44.7K 496 19
samantha moseby is back and so is the crew on the s.s. tipton! book 2 in the samantha moseby series. re written version of 'the goner: confident ' se...