Pokemon Eeveelution Gijinka x...

De ifartartistics

(I do not claim ownership of artwork,images,and Pokemon.) Of course,just by reading the title of this story... Mais

A/N
Reader x Female Glaceon
Reader x Male Espeon
Reader x Female Espeon
Reader x Male Jolteon
Reader x Female Jolteon
Reader x Male Flareon
Reader x Female Flareon
Reader x Male Shiny Umbreon (Bad Boy Route)
Reader x Male Shiny Umbreon (Shy Boy Route)
Reader x Female Umbreon(Under Editing)
Reader x Male Leafeon
Reader x Female Leafeon(Under Editing)
500 Reads???
800 Reads!!!
Bisexuality Awareness Week
October is the Month
Closets Are For Clothes!
Birthday Sex
Why I Don't Update As Much As I Want/Used To
More To Come In The Future
2.5k?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Q&A Chapters
Eeveelution Q&A?!?!
Eeveelution Gijinka Q&A is now Published
Just Decided To Let You Know
3.5k :O
Trans Awareness Month
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Voting Starto!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Reader x Male Glaceon

6.5K 71 7
De ifartartistics

It's been a month since Glace turned into a human.Well,he wasn't entirely human,but he was human for the most part.This unnatural phenomenon has been happening to all kinds of Pokemon all around the world.

I still remember when he was an Eevee.I named him Glace,intending to evolve him into a Glaceon one day.When he finally evolved,I felt warm all over and just so filled with joy.But I never expected him to one day evolve into a human!

At first,it was just the weirdest thing.It was such a surprise! I mean,why wouldn't it be? One day,a Pokemon,the next,a completely different being! But Glace was still Glace,and I still cared for him as my companion.He still tagged along,even in his human form.He would never leave me,because we've been through so much together.Even if he acts so coldly towards me,I know he cares.It's amusing to see how he acts so coldly around me as a human instead of a Pokemon,because I can actually understand him!

We've discussed so much ever since his sudden transformation.I feel so much closer to him,finally being able to understand him.His voice...is surprisingly soothing.I mean,his cry as a Pokemon has always been soothing to hear,knowing he was right beside me.But listening to the emotion in his voice as he's able to look me in the eye is a totally different feeling.

Currently,we were staying at Professor(Pkmn Professor of your choice)'s Lab,trying to figure out exactly how the sudden transformation happened.Recently,we discovered Glace can revert back to his Pokemon form as he pleases.

"S-so now that Glace is able to turn back into a Pokemon,do I return him to his Pokeball and leave him to you for further research,Professor?" You hesitantly asked.

"What? What are you even saying? Of course not,idiot! I'm gonna stay with you! I'm not gonna leave your side just for research! What kind of question is that? You should ask me if I want to stay! Or do you want to leave me?" Glace scolded.

"W-what? Of course not! But this is important research,isn't it?" Wow.What a drama queen.

"Fine! Then leave me here to be probed! Like some,experiment! I can totally put up with that! But don't come back crying to me if you can't sleep at night with me by your side!" Glace crossed his arms and turned away from you."Hmph!"

"Huh?" Your cheeks turned a slight pink."Just what are you implying?"

Glace glanced over his shoulder."Man,what a perv! G-get your head out of the gutter!" As he said that his cheeks also turned pink.

"Wha-? You were just thinking about it,too! Weren't you?!" What a criticizer!

"So you were thinking about weird stuff!"

"Glace..this is so...irrelevent.."

"Fine.If you need me that much I guess I'll spend the entire night with you if you can't sleep without me.You big dummy.Don't think it's because I want to or anything! I just can't stand the thought of having to deal with seeing you with bags under your eyes the whole day tomorrow!"

"Oh,please.My bags are designer!" You replied with your hands on your hips.

Glace tried to keep a serious look on his face and hold in a laugh.You smiled and giggled.Glace blushed in embarrassment and looked away,furrowing his eyebrows.

"Aw,c'mon."You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder.He turns redder and avoids eye contact.You smile up and him."Let's go home.You have much-needed rest."

You turn to face the Professor."I'll think we'll be staying in(Hometown of your choosing)for a little while.I think His Majesty has had enough of research for one day."Glace pouted.

"Whatever.Let's just go."He grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you toward the front door.

"A-ah! Bye,Professor! See you later!" You turned around to wave good-bye before heading out.

>>Timeskip>>

Night has fallen and you immediately changed into your pajamas.A cute pajama set- a light pink tank top and cute shorts with Pecha berries printed all over them.Just as you were about to climb into your bed,Glace stormed into your room.Shirtless,and wearing dark blue shorts.

"Wha-? What do you want? Why are you shirtless?" You tried to turn your gaze away but you just couldn't help but stare at how slim and built he is.You could feel your cheeks burning.

"Stop looking at me like that! Geez.This is how I always sleep.It gets hot in the middle of the night and my body can freeze the temperature around me.It feels better when I'm shirtless." Glace replied.He walks up to you and pokes your forehead."Stop staring and climb in already.I'm going in after you."

"Eh?? You were serious about that?" You exclaimed,your cheeks burning hotter than ever.

"Of course,I was,doofus! Why wouldn't I be? But don't get the wrong idea!"Glace began to mumble something under his breath."It's not like I've been thinking about doing this or anything like that."

You looked at him in irritation.What's with this guy? You just sighed and decided to put up with it.You climbed in,Glace following right after and covered the both of you in the blanket.You stared up at the ceiling for a few minutes before turning over to look at him.

"Gah?! "He was staring right at you with those intense icy blue eyes of his,his head propped up with an arm on his pillow.Your faces were so close to each other,you could feel his breath on your cheek.Shivers were sent down your spine.

"W-what?" The way he was looking at you made you feel so flustered.Your face felt so hot he could also probably feel it.

Glace's cheeks were a hint of pink."Can't you sleep?"

"U-uh..W-well-"

Before you could reply,he pulled you in close for an embrace.He wrapped his arms tightly around you as if you could fall out of his reach at any second.You felt your heart beat faster at the closeness and the sudden warmth of another body.

"Don't worry,(Y/N).I'm here.And I'll stay with you.Just go to sleep.I'm not going anywhere.I'll always stay by your side."He whispered.

You smiled."I know."You let yourself relax and curled up next to him,your head on his chest.You closed your eyes and soon found yourself asleep.

>>A While Later>>

Just as soon as you found yourself asleep,you found yourself awake,shivering cold.Your teeth were clattering and you breathed out a cloud of cold air.You felt as if your whole body was going numb.What was happening? Why's it suddenly so cold?

You look over at Glace and he's knocked out,snoring.You shake him awake."G-G-G-Glace! W-w-wake up-p-p!"

His eyes barely open."W-what is it? Waddyawan?"

"G-G-G-Glace! I-It's f-freezing cold!"

He takes a moment to process what you said and pushes you farther away from him."G-get away! S-sorry..It's all my fault.I-I should go.You won't be able to sleep with me here.You'll probably freeze to death.I shouldn't have slept here in the first place.Y-you'll probably get a cold or something! I-I should just go..It'll only get colder."

As he sat up,you grabbed him by the arm and you winced as it made contact.His skin was freezing cold.

"D-dont touch me!" He tries to push you away but you start to move closer.

"No." You sit up next to him and look him in the eye."You said you were going to sleep with me and that's what you're going to do."

You push him back into the bed and you wrap your arms around him,propping one leg over him.You pull him in close.

"Huh? W-w-what are you doing? W-w-what's th-the m-meaning of this?"Glace began to stutter."U-uh.Er.(Y/N)??"He turned a bright red.

"If you're worried about being cold,then I'll just have to warm you up!" You sleepily replied.

"(Y/N)..."Glace hesitantly returned the embrace,blushing profusely.

"I'll stay by your side,Glace..It's my turn to take care of you."You soon drifted back off into sleep.You didn't care if he was freezing cold or burning hot.Glace was Glace and he was there for you.And now it was time for you to be there for him.He wants you close to him,and that's exactly what you're gonna give him.

>>Timeskip>>

Glace's P.O.V.

"Glace! It's time to go back to the Professor's Lab!" (Y/N) exclaimed,waiting by the front door. "You better not make us late again!"

Ugh.I just have to do it.I fiddled with my hands.Does it have to be now? I sighed. I guess it's now or never.

I walk up to (Y/N),and I look into (her/his/their) eyes.They're such a beautiful shade of (e/c).I feel as if I could get pulled right into them.I gulped."(Y/N),I have to tell you something..W-well,confess.."

(Y/N) looked at me in surprise."What is it now?"(She/Her/They) noticed the expression on my face.(She/He/They) turned serious."What's wrong,Glace?"

"I...I don't want to go to the lab.."

(Y/N)'s eyebrows furrowed."What? Is it just that?"

I bit my lip."See...I...I don't want to be a Pokemon anymore."

"Glace..What do you mean? Why not? What's going on?"(Y/N) started to get a worried look on (her/his/their) face.

"If staying human means being able to be with you,then I don't want to be a Pokemon anymore."

"Wha-? Who said that you can't be with me anymore when you're a Pokemon? Glace...you're always gonna be with me.Glace,you're special to me! We'll always be partners,right?"

"No..I don't want to be with you that way anymore."I placed my hands gently on (her/his/their) shoulders and leaned in close.

"Of course,I'll still be with you.There's no one else I'd rather be with.(Y/N)..You're so special to me,you don't even know.You mean so much to me.(Y/N),I want to make you mine! Er,well ..What I mean to say is...(Y/N),I've fallen in love with you.So hard.And I want to be more than partners with you.I want us to be partners for life."

I took (her/him/them) by the hands and leaned in close.(Her/His/Their) cheeks were so pink,it was so cute.I just wanted to pull (her/him/them) in for a kiss right then and there.I felt like I was going to explode.

"(Y/N),will you become mine,as I have become yours? I love you.I loved you so much as a Pokemon and I love you even more now.You're the best person anyone could ask for.So please...What do you say?"

(She/He/They) just smiled and caught me by surprise by pulling me in for a deep kiss by the shirt collar.I wrapped my arms around (her/his/their) waist and pulled (her/him/them) against me.(She/He/They) pulled harder on the collar of my shirt until it felt like it was going to be ripped off.But I didn't care.I had (Y/N) with me and that's al that mattered.I was never going to leave (her/his/their) side.(She/He/They) was/were mine to keep and protect.I had (her/him/them) all to myself.(She/He/They) was/were my little idiot.

"You stupid idiot.What a moron.You should've told me long ago.Why'd you make me wait for so long,huh? Now I have to cancel my plans with the Professor.Don't ever waste my time like that again."(Y/N) scolded and hugged me tightly.

I chuckled and smiled stupidly.Well,I was (her/his/their) idiot.

(VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.8K 270 25
*Yes, this is the redone version of my book 'who's the newbie'. But there have been quite a few changes that I had to make. But I'll tell you all wha...
1K 43 10
Hi there! I'm Mila, Mila Vermillion. Yes, I'm the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion's, daughter. But She and daddy don't know yet. I...
33.1K 995 12
Pokémon are considered to be great companions for anyone, whether you have a preference for a specific type or not. Anyone can find the pokémon that'...
146 6 11
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Where humans and Pokemon live together in harmony. Doing battles, bonding in different activities, and even research...