Assassins on the Run (Assassi...

Por anica_dragneel

This book consists of Assassination Classroom characters's one shots and maybe some fun stuffs I can think of... Más

REQUEST PAGE & AUTHOR'S NOTE
Crossdressed ~NagisaxReader~
Jokes ~KarmaxReader~
What if. . . ~Koro-sensei~
Friends ~IsogaixReader~
Miss Class E ~AsanoxReader~
Author's Rant
Hello, Farewell ~KayanoxNagisa~
Midnight Intruder ~KarmaxReader~
IMPOSSIBLE LOVE ~Koro-senseixReader~
Sorry. . . ~KarasumaxReader~
Childhood Friends ~NagisaxFemale Crosdressed Reader~
Sorry. . . (pt.2) ~KarasumaxReader~
Asano x Reader x Nagisa ~Fell for You~

CURSED ~Female NagisaxKarma~

1.8K 30 18
Por anica_dragneel

This has been stuck in my head for weeks already so I decided to write this one already.

So yeah, ENJOY!! 😘
∞=============∞=============∞

Nagisa-chan's POV

"NANII!?"
I screamed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Just what happened?"

My body has suddenly changed into.  . . . a girl? 

This is wierd!!

~Flashback, the day before . . . Nurufufufufufufu!~

It was our chemistry class and we have a task to make some chemicals that are good as preservatives for foods.

"Nagisa!!"

I turned and saw Maehara handing me a chocolate cupcake.

"This is our group's output and Koro-sensei had already corrected it. And we want you to taste it," he said as I nodded at him and accepted the cupcake.

"Itadakimasu~"

As I ate the cupcake, it really does tastes like an ordinary cupcake that wasn't experimented on.

"Oh yeah, I have to help Isogai and Okano-chan in cleaning our table," he said as he was about to wave farewell but then I stopped him, "Let me help, Maehara-kun!"

"No need Nagisa, just head to the classroom first," he said as he finally go back to the others.

Well, I will just enjoy this cupcake then.

~End Of Flashback. . . .~

THE CUPCAKE!?

*ring ring*

I got my phone and I was greeted by Ritsu.

"OHAYO NAGISA-. . . . . . . . . . . .  CHAN!?" she screamed in disbelief.

"What happened!? Are you Nagisa-kun!? Who are you!?" She franctically bombarded different questions as she saw me as a 'she'.

"Calm down, Ritsu-chan," I said even though I am still panicking as well.

"Ritsu, do you have the ingredients of yesterday's experiment?"

"Nope, gomen!"

I am really hopeless now am I? I guess I would stay as a girl until the end of my life then.

"Ritsu, thanks for greeting me, but I have to go already," I said as she replied me with a "See ya!" and my phone screen went off as I started preparing for school.

The only priblem is HOW CAN I TAKE A SHOWER WITH THIS KIND OF BODY!?

"Nagisa-chan?"
I looked around and saw my phone turned on with Ritsu on the screen with a curious face.

" I cannot take a shower!"(~T_T~)
"That is indeed a problem."

" I will just wash my face and brush my teeth," I said as I went to the bathroom.

~Timeskip brought to you by Koro-sensei's gelato.~

I went to school without my mom noticing my transformation.

"They might notice it Nagisa-chan," Ritsu said as I held up my phone and replied, "They won't notice it."

Upon nearing the building, my heart started to race and my palm started to sweat.

I hope they won't notice.

"O-Ohayo, m-minna-san," I greeted as I entered the classroom and I saw Kayano-san, Okuda-san, Isogai-kun, and Maehara-kun.

"OHAYO NAGISA-CHAN!!" they greeted back as I just smiled at them.

Then about 5 seconds later. It hit me.

"CHAN!?"
"Yep! We already knew about it," Kayano-san replied.
"WHAT!? THEN TELL ME HOW TO DISARM THIS SPELL!!!!" I instantly screamed at them.

"Calm down for a second Nagisa," Isogai-kun said as he patted my head and instantly I calmed down.
"We'll tell you straight to the point, Nagisa-kun," Kayano-san said which made me spun my head to her direction with a 'tell-me-now' face.

"The chemical that we made was made out of some peculiar ingredients and to make the experiment work we had some of Karma-kun's hair in it," Kayano-san said as I asked them, "And don't tell me that we have to redo the experiment?"

"No."
"HUH!?"

"The way to break that spell, as what we now call it, is to kiss the person whose hair was used in the making of the experiment," Okuda-san said which made my jaw drop to the ground.

"So in other words, you have to kiss Karma-kun," Kayano-sano said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Me? K-k-k-k-ki-ki-ki-ki-kiss!?"

I was left speechless once again. 'I have to kiss Karma-kun!?' I mentally screamed as the idea was still processing in my mind.

"So are you fine by it, Nagisa-chan?"

I spun my head around and faced Kayano-san as she asked me that question.

"N-NO!"
"Well then, you're gonna be a girl forever then," Maehara-kun said as Isogai-kun and Okuda-san nodded.

This is a hard choice. It is either I kiss Karma-kun or I will stay a girl until my last breath.

"I-I've made up my mind," I said as they all lend an ear to me. "I am willing to kiss Karma-kun," I co tinued as they all smiled(or maybe grinned) at me. "N-Not t-that I-I l-l-like h-him. I j-just w-wanna g-go b-back. I don't like Karma-kun!"

"Eh~ Nagisa-kun was talking about me~ How sweet~"

I instantly froze at the voice I heard.

"K-Karma-kun. . . ."

"Yes Nagisa-kun?"

"D-Did y-you hear what w-we're ta-talking about e-earlier?"

"Hahahahaha!! What's with the stutter Nagisa-kun? And no I haven't~"

I was kinda relieved but I was still uncomfortable. So I walked out from the scene.

But before I can leave I tripped on my step and I was about to have a kiss with the floor, but then two strong arms caught me.

"Are you ok Nagisa-kun~?"

Karma. . . .

I was speechless with the 2 inches gap in between us. I was laying on top of him as he was supported by his elbows which made the distance between us.

We just stared into each other's eyes. Not moving an inch nor standing up. His hands are even on my waist.

Later on for what seems like eternity, Kayano-chan hit my head a bit.

"Oops! Gomen!"

1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . . .

4 . . .

5 . . .

K-K-K-KISS!? I AM KISSING KARMA-KUN!?

"It was fun while it lasted, don't you think so Nagisa-kun~? I wanna do it again Nagisa-kun~"

Then soon everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE!?"

I stood up noticing that I was in my room.

"Was that just a dream?"

I recollected the tiny fragments of my dream but when I remembered the kiss I instantly blushed deep red.

"Nagisa!! You're gonna be late to school!!"

"Haii!!"

I just shrugged off of the 'dream' and got ready for school.

"That was very wierd. But I wonder if ever that really did happen?"

=====∞===========∞============∞

OK!! That was fun to write ir type. But it was kinda wierd for me especially that I am just doing this for my best friend and I don't really ship them as much as my best friend does.

Anyways, what's done is done. 😃 Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Leave a vote and a comment if you liked it.

UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS!! THIS IS anica_dragneel signing off. 😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
36K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !