Craving The Curves

By Anonblonde

Eve had never encountered someone who loved her body, until she met Cade Thompson. More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n *
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n

e l e v e n

13K 398 78
By Anonblonde

Hello fellow reader ;)

Enjoy the pic of cade!?!?!?!

OK so, I find the sexy scene I did sooooooo awkward. Tbh, it needs ALOT OF WORK. So I don't know if im going to be doing a lot of those cause it was just yikes.

But, here is a chapter I have gotten a comment or two about..... enjoy!!

I'm regretting something about this story but It's gonna be a-oh-kay.

I was also going to write another book. I'll give hints to what it is but it's coming soon!!!(maybe)

xoxo, anonblonde <3

///

"Good morning boys and girls!" Zeus screams out the car window.

"It's too damn early." Cade says opening the door.

He stands waiting for me to slide in and I oblige. The car bounces a little as I sit down and I scoot over for Cade to get in.

"So Cade, were you a couch surfer last night?" Zeus smirks from the front seat. His eyes meet mine in the mirror and I look away.

"Zeus, Shut up." Cade laughs the question off.

His hand goes to my thigh. My breath becomes uneven but it's too quiet for anyone to notice.

I look over to Cade and he's smiling at nothing, looking happy as ever.

"Zeus, did you put the profit in my pocket?" Cade looks at him through the mirror.

"Yeah. Rob says it'll be processed by tonight." Zeus stops at a red light. "What are you two doing today?"

Cade looks over at me and smiles.

"You have your ID right?" He waits for my answer.

"Yeah" I say with curiosity leaking into my voice.

"Great." Cade smiles at Zeus. "I'm taking her to summer." Cade says before looking at me.

Zeus gasps.

"Does she know she's going to summers?" He looks at me again through the mirror.

"Not at all." Cade says again. His hand still burning on my thigh.

I push a strand of damp hair behind my ear,"Who's summer?"

Zeus takes a left and I lean into Cade.

"Shes a t-" Zeus gets cut off by Cade.

"Ah ah ah, Zeus. You'll find out in time, sweetheart."

I look again to find Zeus's eyes in the mirror. He winks at me and I get a bad feeling about summer.

Cade eventually picks his hand up to type something on his phone.

I let out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding.

"Are we going to your place or your Dad's?" Zeus nonchalantly states.

"Mine." Cade is still looking into his phone.

I look out the window at the cloudy sky. The highway has light traffic and the sun is trying to peak out from behind the clouds.

Zeus switches into the middle lane," Hey Eve. I'm bored and I don't feel like listening to music so let's play 21 questions." He smiles at me.

I nod my head," Okay you go first."

Zeus switches back into the left lane.

"What's your bra size?" He bluntly asks. My mouth drops open and my eyes go wide. He makes eye contact with me through the mirror.

"Zeus-" Cade says from beside me. I look at him to see him smirking slightly.

"I'm just kidding!" He laughs. I keep my eyes on Cade. His head turns and his eyes meet mine.

"What?" He asks smiling. I playfully swat his chest.

"You little turd!" I smile at him.

"Okay, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Zeus asks again.

I had to think about that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to become doctors like my parents or a therapist.

"Um, I'm not sure." I looked out the window. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat watching the lines on the road.

"Okay new question since the last two didn't work out," I slightly smiled while still looking out the window. "Where is somewhere you want to go right now? Somewhere foreign."

I know my answer immediately.

"Japan." Cade and Zeus both look at me.

"That was quick." Cade states. Zeus laughs from the front seat.

"I would've thought France or Italy." He says.

"My turn." I look out the window again. Placing my head on the cold glass. "What is a talent you wish you had?"

"That's a nice one." Zeus begins," I think I would have to go with having an eye for fashion." I pick my head up off the window. "I can't dress for shîț." Zeus says.

I silently agree.

Zeus puts on his blinker and begins to get into the exit lane.

"The turn is up here on the left?" Zeus asks Cade.

Cades eyes are still on his phone.

"Mhm." His fingers are typing aggressively.

"Whatcha doing?" I try to peak at his phone but his fingers are moving too fast for me to see anything.

"Handling buisness." He says again without looking up from his phone.

I press the home button on mine and still see that I have zero notifications.

I can feel myself being annoying so I keep my distance.

"Okay Eve, what's your Major?" I half heartedly roll my eyes.

"I get asked that so much it's not even funny." Zeus takes a left onto a street that has a lot of apartments. I realize that we're on the edge of downtown. "I'm majoring in psychology." I still look out the window watching everyone who is outside walking around.

Zeus takes another left and we pull on on a street with some modern looking houses. As the car begins to slow down I look around trying to figure out which house is Cade's. The houses are gorgeous. They all have very big windows and simplistic type structuring.

Zeus pulls into the driveway of an off white house. The garage is not in the same area as the front door. There seems to be a room on top of the garage with open windows in it.

The house looks like Cade, cold and simple. Zeus turns the car off and the two begin to get out so I follow suit.

"How do you just have open windows like that?" I ask to no one in particular. "Wouldn't you be afraid of people seeing you or invading your privacy?" I cringe at the thought of someone other than Cade seeing me naked.

I didn't really plan on letting Cade see me naked. I've always been so embarrassed about my body. The stretch marks, the extra gut, the way gravity takes its toll on my stomach and breasts.

"The windows are tinted." Cade says smiling at me before winking. "Besides, who doesn't like a good show?" He laughs to himself.

I inwardly cringe but let out an awkward laugh.

Walking up to the front door Cade pulls a Keychain with multiple keys from his pocket, unlocking the door.

Opening the door Cade smiles,"mi casa, es su casa." He grins like an idiot.

Zeus pushes past us muttering something about 'cheesy' and 'get a room'.

"Good thing those windows are tinted huh?" Cade smirks and winks at me again.

"What happend this morning is still embarrassing! Stop-" I started.

"I for one had an amazing time. It's just between you and me. Nothing to be embarrassed about, you can trust me." His eyes hold nothing but seriousness and I can't fight back the smile on my face.

"I hate you." I mumble under my breath still trying to contain my smile. Crossing my arms I wait for Cade to move so I can go inside.

"I don't hate you." He leans towards me and places a kiss on my forehead before walking inside.

My cheeks burned and I could feel the redness spreading to my neck.

Walking in, his house was very plain but in a nice way. He had two leather couches and a coffee table. Along with a TV and Playstation.

"Sorry if it's messy, the cleaners havent came by this week." He says from behind me.

"No, it's nice. It's you." I smile at the living room.

"Make yourself at home-" Cade starts.

"Alright Cade I'm gonna head out." Zeus says walking back in the living room with gaucamole and chips. "I'm taking this." He points to the food.

Cade chuckles and scratches his head.

"All right I'll catch you later. Get home safe." Zeus waves him off with his free hand opening the front door.

"Bye Eve!" He yells before shutting the door.

I wave at a non existent Zeus.

"As I was saying, there's a blanket somewhere over there. I got movies and what not. I'm gonna shower and then we can leave."

I just nodded my head and smiled.

Walking over to his tv, I heard his footsteps going up the stairs. I picked up a remote I hoped worked the tv. Clicking the on switch, the tv turned on to some news channel. I just kept pressing the channel button until I saw something kind of interesting. Picking up my phone, I thought scrolling through tumblr and twitter would be more enjoyable.

Around 20 minutes later I was just bored. Grabbing the blanket off the edge of the couch, I laid my head down on the arm. The woman on tv being dramatic over her daughter dating some old man was too fake to be intresting. I never got how women could watch soap opreas. The scripts are so full of drama it's unbelievable.

"I just can't believe it! Why?" The mother sobs at her daughter.

I lay my head down and my eyelids get heavy. As they're about to close, I try to snap them open again. Smiling in defeat, sleep washes over me.

///

Hearing something coming from the kitchen, I slowly open my eyes.

Realizing that it's Cade, I sit up. I look over to my phone and see that's it's only been ten minutes tops.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Cooking." He says from the other room.

I take the blanket with me but follow his voice.

"Do you have any coffee?" I ask again walking in the kitchen.

"It's already on the pot." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Great." I say from around the corner.

Walking into the kitchen, it's gorgeous. I've noticed that most of his house is done in black and the kitchen is no exception. Black appliances, black counters, black hardwood floors, with the exception of white cabinets.

"It smells good, whatcha making?" I walk to the coffee pot that's behind him.

"Cups are in the cabinet. I'm making eggs, sausage, and toast." I can hear the sizzle as he sets a sausage on the pan. "One or two?" He asks.

"Of what?" I say setting my mug on the counter.

"Sausage." He asks.

"One is good." I pick up the pot and begin pouring my black heaven.

Taking some sugar and cream, adding it to my coffee and taking a big sip. I realize that the ten minute nap is nothing compared to coffee.

I pick up my mug and wrap the blanket around me. I walk to the other side of the island and take a seat in front of Cade, watching him cook.

"Who taught you to cook?" I ask smiling at him. Watching him crack an egg into a bowl.

"Noone really, I just use to watch the chef when she would cook." I nod my head and take a sip of my coffee.

"I like drive thrus and instant ramen." Cade stops what he is doing to look at me.

As he's smiling and shaking his head he begins to laugh.

"What?" I start to laugh with him.

"You're really something else Eve you know that? But really, have you ever had a big ass meal? Like having to get two plates meals?" Cade cracks another egg and I watch the yolk spill out of the shell.

"Maybe at Thanksgiving? I don't know." The subject of food had set my cravings into overdrive. The smell of the sausage had also took a toll on me.

As my stomach let's out a growl of its own, I let out a little shreek to hide it.

Cade jumps back with a whisk in hand," WHAT?" He looks at me, eyes wide and searching for danger.

"Oh I thought I saw a spider but it's just your countertop." I say with an innocent smile on my face.

"What the fůcķ Eve! You scared the shit out of me." Cade says placing a hand on his heart.

I look out my stomach and scowl.

I cannot let that happen again.

"Hey do you have any music you want to play? I'm bored." I go to grab his phone but he beats me to it.

I look at him and his face seems a bit surprised.

"That's my work phone, It doesn't have any music on it." He slides the phone in his pocket and pulls out another phone.

"Whatcha hiding?" I smile and hold my cheek in my hand.

"My porn stash." Cade smiles at me, flipping a sausage while scrolling through his phone.

"Oh that's nothing to be embarrassed about! I love porn. What's your favorite type?" I look at him and wait for his reaction.

His face stays calm but he looks tense.

"You really want to know?" He picks a song from the 1975. I dont exactly know the song but the drums start and Matty's heavenly voice fills our ears.

I shake my head yes at Cade and attempt to look as cute as possible.

"I like the rough stuff." He shrugs his shoulders and pours the eggs in a pan.

"The ruff stuff?" I question him, trying to see just exactly how rough he likes it.

"Oh you know, the usual. Ropes, chains, spanking, being called daddy."

I try to restrict myself from laughing and keep a serious face.

"You have a daddy kink?" I smile.

He nods his head yes before reaching for two slices of bread.

"You wanna call me daddy?" He asks smirking.

I play with the tangled pieces of my hair.

"In public? No. But if you want me to, I could." I try to hide my blush but I know he saw it.

"I'm just kidding Eve." He says closing the bag of bread. "You know how I said I got into some trouble and had to move or whatever?" His face slightly falls. I nod my head yes. "That trouble is on that phone and I don't want my image tainted with that, it's not something you would like." He gives me a sympathy smile and I feel guilty.

The song is still playing in the background as Cade puts the bread in the toaster. I look around the kitchen, trying to think of something to say.

"You know if you want to talk to someone you can talk to me right? Like you can trust me?" I say in a question tone.

"Same here sweetheart." Cade says turning around and scrambling the eggs. "Staying on topic, what type of porn do you like?" Cade smirks.

My face turns red as ever and my throat becomes scratchy.

"Um, I like all types of porn." I smile confidently.

Cade is beaming,"So you like foot fetish porn and anal? Nice to know." He chuckles.

"No! Not all porn I guess." I correct the smart ass.

The toast pops from the toaster startling the both of us.

"What grinds your gears Eve?" Cade smiles walking to the cabinet to get plates.

I pick up my coffee mug and place my chapped lips on the cup.

"Odal." I mutter into my mug. Cade sets the two plates out and goes to grab a mug.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you." Cade says pouring coffee.

"Oral." I say loud enough to where he can hear me.

"What? My ears are a little clog-" He begins.

"ORAL SEX." I say loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Cade is smirking when he turns around.

"How spectacular. I feel you sweetheart." He winks.

I don't say anything else. I recognize the song playing is Somebody Else.

Cade places the food on a plate and passes it to me with a fork.

"Eat up we got a lot to do today." He smiles as he begins to take his seat beside me.

I ignore his comment and begin to eat some eggs.

"You know what?" Cade asks out loud.

I look up from my plate to the side of his face.

"I want to know more about you. Like your impossible dreams. Your pet peeves. What you like to eat at 2 in the morning. Your favorite planet. Your childhood memories." He turns his face to look at me. "I want to know more." His brown eyes seem to swirl in the sunlight with hazel and chocolate shades of brown.

"Why?" I say tearing a piece of toast.

"Because you still intrigue me Eve Hale." He smiles looking at me. His eyes trace my features and I can't keep up with his intense gaze.

I smile looking into my brown cup of coffee.

"Okay, then I want to know all about you too. And the little things included.

///

Sitting in Cade's car, on the interstate talking about absolutely nothing, I'm content.

For at least 9 minutes, Cade has been rambling on about evolution. I love listening to him talk about things. He sounds so passionate, so alive, so bright.

"I just don't understand how people don't think it's real! Like a even if one gene is changed, it's evolution. We have evolved from chimps! They're our closet ancestor." He explains to me with a fervorous tone in his voice.

I study the the side of his face. The was his jaw lowers bit by bit when he's talking. The way it occasionally clenches when he isn't speaking. The raw emotion that is pouring out of his mouth is like nothing I've ever seen before.

"Okay I'm getting heated up, next topic." Cade says tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

I sit silently and look at the Maine licence plate in front of us.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask him, not really paying attention.

"Um yeah actually I do." I divert my focus back to Cade. "A little brother, he's 14." I smile at him.

"I always wished I had siblings, what's he like?" Cades face seems to darken and his grip on the steering wheel tightens.

"He's a clone of my father." Cade says with distaste leaking out of his mouth.

I notice the how touchy he is on the subject and drop it.

"Ask me something." I stare out the windows.

"What was your first impression of me?" He voice is calmer.

I think back to the first time I saw Cade. His dark demeanor. His smirk. His black eyes. His bad boy aurora.

"I was a little intimidated. But you had something intresting about you. Who sits by the fat nerd as a first impression? It showed character."

I look at him and his eyebrow is scrunched. His mood doesn't seem volatile just not bubbly.

"I don't know why you put yourself down." He keeps his eyes on the road. "You're a beautiful girl. Your size isn't what matters. Your fucking eyes. Those green orbs pulled me in. Everytime I look at you it's like your eyes hold all the answers. They always make me feel comfortable. When I first saw you, I didn't think let me sit by the fat nerd. I thought wow, she's gorgeous. Your eyes were as big as saucers you know that? It was like you had never seen a guy like me. I felt mean and angry because lil ole innocent you looked like I was going to eat you right up. And yeah I did, because you're adorable." He laughs a little. "But you've got to treat yourself better. Not because I'm telling you to, because it's something you need to do for yourself. You need to love yourself inside and out." Cade smiles as me.

I feel my eyes watering a little bit but blink it back.

"Thank you." I whisper but I know he heard me.

The rest of the ride was silent. I didn't say anything else and neither did Cade. We had been driving for around another twenty minutes before he pulled up at a building.

"It's in here." He said smiling like a devil and turning off the car.

"Okay." I undid my seat belt and stepped out the car door.

As I closed the door I read the signs above the shop.

In flashing neon a huge 'TATTOO' sign hang from the roof.

"Cade, what are we doing?" I say uncomfortably.

"Getting your birthday present. Tattoos." He smiles at me.

///\\\

Next chapter is going to be chaotic. Sorry this one is so late.

MY BOOK IS AT 17K READS?!?!? IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS JUST AT LIKE 400 READS OML...AJSJEUIABWKWAL.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE!!!!

PLZ COMMENT U KNOW COMMENTS MAKE MY YEAR!!!!!!

Vote, comment, share!!!
xoxo, anonblonde <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 42
Sequel to "Loving the fat girl". Completed. The change of leaving high school and entering college is not what Seth expected at all. Tables turn as h...
6K 113 11
a girl named Carly Summers will haver her life turned around when she finally meets her crush and the school bad boy Reece Chambers... im really bad...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...