bad idea [A&A]

By -moonlightobrien

Ally Dawson. A girl who escaped California to get rid of Dallas, now she is starting a new life in Miami, she... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
a u t h o rs n o t e
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
m i g h t d e l e t e ?
f i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
a u t h o r s n o t e
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
l a s t a u t h o r s n o t e
t w e n t y - f i v e

t h r e e

213 7 0
By -moonlightobrien

"Dallas, I don't understand this behavior of you. You were my first boyfriend, I thought you wanted to be with me, I guess not!" I walk away from him but as I start going, I feel this pain in my arm, he grips my arm pulling me closer to him. "You're not going anywhere" "You can't make me"  Slam. Already I can feel burns on my skin. This isn't real love at all. I was so wrong about all this. He doesn't love me at all. "Dallas, we are over" "YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME!" All I can feel myself about to throw up, all I can feel is a punch to my gut. Tears are flowing down my cheeks. My heart is just breaking into pieces, I can't believe I wasted my life with Dallas. 

I wake up with so much anger inside and so much hurt that I just want to scream. I check the time on my clock. 5:40 am. All I see is darkness, the sun isn't even out. I don't know if I can go back to sleep after that horrible nightmare AGAIN! Every night, every day, all I can think about is Dallas. DALLAS. DALLAS. DALLAS!!!! I go back to sleep trying to actually have a good night for once in my life. 

I can feel the sun hitting my skin. I rub my eyes so I won't have blurry vision. I stretch out my arms and legs, it's finally morning. I look over at my clock. 6:15am. I get out and begin to get ready for today. I go to my closet, I scroll and literally all I can find is 13 year old clothes. Seriously??! Come on!! First, school supplies now my clothes!! I text Trish immediately. 

Ally: Hey Trish. Fashion emergency NOW! 

I see the message icon and I knew Trish will come to me. 

Trish: Okay. On my way! 

I go to the bathroom and start doing the bathroom stuff, besides the fact that Dallas is always on my mind, The moment with Austin at the store was floating around in my mind. But also that time with Kira was awkward. I mean I can understand that she is Austins boyfriend. But still. It wouldn't matter anyways, he has a girlfriend and I'm okay. I get out of the bathroom with the so called pajamas if you will. "Ally, Trish is here!" "Just sent her up here and thank you dad!" I can hear her coming up. "Okay, I brought a extra outfit just In case" "Thank you cause right now my closet isn't looking good and honestly I don't want to go back to school with the same outfit I wore on the first day" "I totally get it, so how are you doing?" I didn't want to tell her that I stayed up till 5:40 AM having nightmares about Dallas. "Yeah, I'm fine...wwhy wouldn't I be?" "Cause you're acting like you are not telling me something" "Whaaaaaat!" "Okay Ally, spill it" I began to change into the outfit Trish gave me which was a black tank top with a printed American flag on it, with a pair of black shorts. "Okay, fine. I had a nightmare about Dallas again!" "Awe Ally, don't worry, I'm right here with you and everything is going to be okay" "Thanks Trish! We should get ready to go to school, we are about to be late" "What about foooooood??" I smile at her. "Trish, no worries we will get some fooood" I get my hair all ready, and did my casual lip balm-mascara thing. "Okay I'm all ready now let's get some foood" 

Me and her go downstairs. I see my dad making bagels. Usually I don't eat bagels, but honestly bagels are sometimes the quickest way to have breakfast on the go. "Here you go girls, one bagel with cheese and one with cream cheese" "Thanks Dad" I gather my things and start heading out. "Bye dad, see you after" "Bye sweetie, have a good day!" As we start munching on our delicious bagels, we start chattering about all kinds of random things. Fashion. School. Summer last year. School year next year. How we are going to be seniors. (Yes, I'm making them juniors!) I see the yellow bus pulls up facing us. We both get on and get a seat. I fell a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Ally" I turn around and I see Austin. "Hey Austin...where's your little girlfriend?" "She's riding with her brother, why do you ask huh???" He raise one eyebrow and gave me that look. "Ohh...no reason...no reason at all" "Mhm" I smiled at him, I mean how can't you?! He's makes you feel good inside. I walk over and sit next to him. "So what's your story?" "Ohh...my story isn't that really good" "You don't have to tell me if you're not ready too" I feel so relieved. "Thank you for understanding" "No problem" "So tell me about you, what's your story?" "Well I always wanted to play Times Square on New Years Eve, and be a international superstar" "Oh wow! That's a amazing dream, I know you can do that" "Thanks Ally, what about you? Do you have any incredible dreams you want to do?" "Well I do want to be a performer, but for now, I write songs" "You can do it! I know you can! Maybe we can work something out" What does he mean?! I look at him with confusion. "So what are you saying?" "Ally, will you be my songwriter?!" I smile at him. "Yes" then out of the blue, he hugged me but it was more like holding, like he cared about me...but why would he hold me? He lets go and all I can do is smile. The bus pulls up to the school building. Multiple students gets off. "So I guess I'll see you later" "Yeah I guess" I get off and start walking to my first class. He comes back to me. "Wait!" I turn around to face his beautiful face. "What is it?" "Can I have your number?" I smiled. "Sure" I put my number into his contacts and take a quick little selfie of myself. "Thanks" "No problem" 

I walk away from him but instead of going to class at normal time. I went to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I start smiling and my heart is beating really fast. Do I have feelings for Austin?! I can already feel myself rebuilding. The school bell rings, Oh my god! I'm late! I ran out of the bathroom and ran to my first class. I enter, lucky the teacher isn't here yet. I just seat down in a random seat. I felt another tap on my shoulder. "You're late! You're going to be in trouble" I turn around and I see this teenage boy with red-orange hair. "Who are you?" I gave him that "I don't really know you" look. "I'm Dez, who are you?" "I'm Ally, it's nice to meet you I guess" He smiles. I didn't really know how to react. I turn back around and focus on school. 

"Hello everyone, my name is Ms. Jones and I will teach you Advanced English. Our first task/topic is about Shakespeare" Oe, I love Shakespeare! "But first, Im going to pass out your first worksheet to give to your parents so they can sign them and when you bring them back, you will get a automatic A" She goes row by row passing out the worksheets, I get my agenda/planner and wrote down the homework assignment. Dez raises his hand. Oh no! Please don't say anything. "Yes, Mr. Dez?" "Is this going to take long because I need to be at the movies by 4 to see the new Zalien movie" The teacher ignores him, I mean I would too. What kind of question is that?! 

In the back of my mind, all I can think about is Austin and how we talked on the bus. How we talked about our dreams and what we want to do musically. The school bell rings and off to the next class. I gather my things and start heading to my next class. "So I guess we will see each other soon" I didn't know how to really respond to that. "Uhh sure" I exit out and start to walk to my next class, trying my best to search my way out of this so called traffic jam of crazy teens. 

I finally got out of there and enter my next class, oh great! I have Kira in this class, that's just peachy. I tried my best to not be in contact with her cause honestly I want no part in this. I find a seat and try to focus. Right now, I'm in psychology. As I'm trying to focus, Kira leans in and whispers. "You know Austin and I been dating for a year now" I whisper back. "Is that supposed to make me jealous" She didn't say anything back to me, thank god. Like i really don't care. 

After a couple of classes later, it's finally lunch. I start walking to the cafeteria. I look around to find Austin. I search and search and then ah! Seriously again! "Hey Ally, you know there are other ways you can meet someone and say hello too" I get up so it wouldn't look like I just embarrassed myself in front of millions of people. "I'm so sorry, I will work trying not to run into you" We both smiled. "So do you have any one to sit with?" I was puzzled, Austin has a girlfriend. Doesn't he want to sit with her? "No. But don't you have a girlfriend that you can sit with" "Eh. Honestly, I rather sit with you, she's sitting with her friends look" I turned around and there she is sitting next to probably immature girls. "I'm sorry Austin" He just shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay, she needs her girl time" As we wait in line, the conversation between us couldn't stop going, it was like we can talk for hours. Between conversations, I couldn't stop laughing or smiling, it felt so good to have someone who makes you feel happy and joyful. 

We both got our lunches and still kept talking, my mouth just couldn't stop, it was like word vomit almost. Yes, I know it's from "mean girls" but it's true. "So what songs do you write about?" "Oh all kinds. It just whatever I feel, words just flow into my songwriting. Writing songs just makes me feel so happy, like I can do anything I put my mind too" "It makes sense to me, I feel the same way, playing music makes me feel like I can do anything, it makes me feel like I can soar through the skies" I smile at him because I can totally understand where he is coming from. 

The bell rings for the last class. All of the students get up and starts walking back to their classes. "Well I guess I will see you soon" "See you soon" I smiled. I walk away from him but when I turned around, I see Kira kissing him. Really?! I rolled my eyes and left the cafeteria. I went back to my last class for today. I sit down across from Trish. "Hey Ally, I'm so glad that we are in the same class" I smile. "Me too!" The teacher starts talking about the assignment. I look over and already I can see Trish falling asleep. Typical Trish sleeping in class. I write down multiple notes in my notebook. The teacher puts down this math problem. Advanced Calculus. 

After a few problems, the bell rings for dismissal. I gather my book bag and my planner and my notebook and start heading outside to meet the buses. I get on the bus and start writing some lyrics on a separate piece of paper. Already my creative is coming to me. What I'm feeling is happiness and joy, lyrics start going, I just couldn't stop. It was like my hand had superpowers for me to keep writing and never stop. Minutes later, students come on the bus and start getting to pick out their seats. I look up and I don't see Austin, where is he? Better question, where's Trish?!? I keep searching and I think she's still in class. I get up. "Excuse me mam, can you hold the bus for a moment please?" "One minute" "That's all I need" I get up and start running back to the school building to get Trish. I enter the classroom and I see Trish still sleeping. I tried to wake her up. "TRISH!" "Uh...x=y square that. What happened? Is class over?" "Yes, about a hour later. Come on Trish, we have to hurry up before the bus leaves us" "Okay..okay" I grab her arm and I start running with Trish. 

We finally made it before the buses left. "Thank you so much!" Me and her sit at the same seat. "Soo..what's going between you and Austin?" "Nothing. We are just friends" "Mhm..okay" I smiled and I rolled my eyes. "I know there are something between you and him. I see it" "Trish, we are just friends that's it, nothing else" "Okay..whatever you sayy" The bus pulls up to Trishs house. "I'll text you later" "Okay" She gets off. The bus starts riding again. I put my headphones on and put on a beat so I can come up with some more lyrics. Instantly, more lyrics are coming. The bus pulls up to my stop. I gather my bag and gets off. I enter my home but there was a note sitting on the counter. Ally, I went to Sonic Boom to deal with some customers for the night. Be back at 11:00 pm. Love you sweetie! P.S. There is leftovers in the fridge. I open the fridge and start putting the leftovers from yesterday in the microwave. While the food is cooking, I hear a beep from my phone. 

Austin: Hey Ally. What's up? 

I smiled and replied back. 

Ally: Making food, what about you?

Austin: Watching tv. Hey, I was wondering if maybe this weekend we can work on some songs. 

I smiled, I actually want to hang out with him. 

Ally: Of course. See you after school on Friday. 

Austin: Great! See you soon. 

I smiled because apparently that's our "thing" now. 

Ally: See you soon! 

The microwave beeps and I start eating the leftovers, I just couldn't stop smiling. For the first time, my heart is rebuilding piece by piece and I feel happy for once. I put my dishes in the sink and start washing them. 

I go back upstairs and put my stuff down. I get out the worksheet out from advanced English and put it in my dads room. I write down a note and attach it on the worksheet. I go back to my room and went inside the bathroom. I turn the shower on and start washing up. All I can think about is Austin. The way we talk to each other, the way we look at me. It's just...amazing. I get out and start brushing my wet hair, I put it up. I start brushing my teeth and went back in my room. I put on the extra set of pajamas Trish gave me with the outfit. I check the time. 6:45pm. 

I get my songbook and start writing down the lyrics on the piece of paper. Already I can feel my hand cramping. I close my songbook and put it next to my guitar. Today, I feel tired and honestly I want tomorrow to come. I turn my lamp off and get on my bed. I put my phone on my charger and layed down thinking about what happened today. The lunch hangout with Austin. Meeting Dez. Getting upset at Kira. Just everything. I yawned. I turn everything off and went to sleep early. Hoping that I will have a good night instead of a bad night. 

⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️

A/N: hey guys! I'm actually proud that I finished the 3rd chapter of Please Don't Go. 

So what do you guys think?! Do you like it?! I hope ya'll do because it will make me sad that you guys wouldn't like my story. 

Anyways, more chapters coming asap. I might do a auslly moment, I'm not really sure depending on how I feel. 

Thanks guys! 🐳

xoxo Fiona 🍭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 141 29
This story has things from all the seasons from Austin and Ally but with a big twist Hope you enjoy guys. Also this is my first story so please no me...
74.8K 2.5K 41
Ally is a very rich girl.She is also a princess of an island.They are so different! Austin is in a band,but he's not that kind of mean and full of hi...
70.7K 1.7K 94
Austin Moon & Ally Dawson are complete enemies and one day have to right a love song, they try to get along and they become friends and soon start to...
28.8K 252 13
********AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION******** When Ally Desides To Show Off Her Bad Side, She Meets Austin Moon. Austin Moon Is New To The Drama At MHS An...