Rose Awards

By honestcritiques

I decided to open one of these to help unrecognised as well as deserving writers receive the recognition they... More

Rules and Other Stuff
Categories
Nominee Sticker!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nominees of Best General Fiction
Nominees of Best Humor
Nominees for Best Fantasy
Nominees for Best Action
Nominees of Best Adventure
Nomines for Best Historical Fic
Nominees of Best Horror
Nominees for Best Mystery/Thriller
Nominees for Best Vampire
Nominees for Best Paranormal
Nominees for Best Short Story
Nominees For Best Poetry
Nominees for Best Werewolf
Nominees for Best Fanfiction
Nominees for Best Teen Fiction
Nominees for Best Romance
Nominees for Best ChickLit
Nominees for Best Random
Nominees for Best LGBT+
Nominees for Best Tragedy
Nominees for Unique Plot
Nominees for Eye-catching Title
Nominees for Attractive Cover
Nominees for Quirkiest Character
Nominees for Amazing Trailers
Nominees for Best Villain
Nominees for Best Supporting Character
Best Male Leads
Nominees for Best Female Lead
Nominees for Best Bromance/ Sis-Romance
Thank you
Nominees for Best Family
Cover
Announcement!
~Winners~
Winners of Best General Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best General Fiction (JC)
Winners of Best Humor (PC)
Winners of Best Sci-Fi (PC)
Winners of Best Fantasy (PC)
Winners of Best Action (PC)
Winners of Best Adventure (PC)
Winners of Best Historical Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Horror (PC)
Winners of Best Mystery/Thriller (PC)
Winners of Best Vampire (PC)
Winners of Best Paranormal (PC)
Winners of Best Short Story (PC)
Winners of Best Poetry (PC)
Winners of Best Werewolf (PC)
Winners of Best Fanfiction (PC)
Winners of Best Teen Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Romance (PC)
Winners of Best Chick-Lit (PC)
Winners of Best Random (PC)
Winners of Best Tragedy (PC)
Winners of Best LGBT+ (PC)
Winner Stickers
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (1)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (2)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (3)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (4)
Winners of Unique Plot + Sticker
Winners of Eye-catching Title + Stickers
Winners of Attractive Cover + Stickers
Winner of Quirkiest Character + Sticker
Winners of Amazing Trailers + Stickers
Winners of Best Villain + Stickers
Winners of Best Side Character + Sticker
Winners of Best Bro/Sis-mance + Stickers
Winners of Best Male Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Female Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Humor (JC)

Nominees of Best Sci- Fi

723 45 125
By honestcritiques

Cosmic by Dee_Dum

Iris Moore only loves two things; her violin and her mom. But when she receives an invitation to represent Earth at Cressida, a school for all the alien races, the only things she's ever loved are ripped out of her life. Now on a strange moon in a whole other galaxy with a new "family," Iris doesn't know what to do with herself. But when strange and dangerous accidents start occurring at Cressida, she knows that she and her new family need to do something about it and fast if they don't want another war between the four races.

A grain of sand in a sea of stars; Iris will fight for her family, humanity, love, and yes, hope.

Rebirth: The Trial of Being Human by MrToxis

Might be one book, might be more. Who knows? Oswald isn't normal. He acts strange around other people, observing them like a hawk, poking at them, and asking strange questions. He looks funny too. Bald, stoic and skinny. A little too skinny. Some say he's mentally unstable, others that he's just socially awkward. But Oswald isn't normal. Infact, he isn't even human. He's an owl.

This is his tale of human struggle.

Catching the Catchers by upthere

Life was good for Taylor Buckley until she was transported to a place for people just like her: Those with supernatural abilities. Not only did she have to learn to control her powers, but was also destined to be apart of the Big Six, a group of Supernaturals who are capable of ending an ancient war with their enemies, the Catchers, by killing their leader Katherine. After a huge betrayal, a hidden romance, and an escape from their home, the six must learn to fully control their powers in order to have a chance at victory. Sweat, work, and pain can only get you so far, so Taylor and the others must go out of hiding and work to save their kind.

The Countdown by PeculiarAfterthought

Lola and Karl live on Earth in 2173. In their society, D.E.S.T.I.N.Y, the company that acts as the government, monitor people through an armband attached to every person on Earth. This armband enables D.E.S.T.I.N.Y. to know when people are sick or ill, where they are at all times and in some cases, even allows them to control a person's actions. Using this armband, D.E.S.T.I.N.Y. also use their infinite databases to decide people's soulmates for them.

However D.E.S.T.I.N.Y. is not all it seems. Lola and Karl are about to be matched together when Lola is kidnapped. Karl must find her and seek help from the "Outsiders," a mysterious rebel organisation that lives outside D.E.S.T.I.N.Y's rules and strives to bring them down. Who are D.E.S.T.I.N.Y, the government Lola and Karl have trusted for so long? With help from the Outsiders, they must find out, before it is too late...

Anima by CristianaBaba

Another planet houses humanity now.Ivy is just one of the misfortuned kids who where left orphans after the relocation.Her parents died shortly after getting to their new home.Now she's eighteen and unhappy,she doesn't like any of the new things she needs to accept,not when she remembers clearly her life on earth.She was home schooled wich wasn't an asset,she was difficult to deal with and her supervisor thought many times of locking her up.But he couldn't.There weren't any prisons just death punishment so she wasn't to be killed because she was rebelling like a teenager.And the Amiriens where strict,they defined very well the can't's and can's of living on their planet. ,,We are the aliens,not them.And for that,they hate us."

Flawed by justme0786

Evelyn's society defines perfection. But sometimes, perfection is poison, and sometimes there is a price to pay for such perfection...

***************

In the near future; Evelyn, a young fifteen year old girl, has her procedure welcoming her into adulthood. Soon after, she finds herself with no memories. No memories of the procedure.

Ten months of her life are stolen from her, and she is only left with a scar on her lower abdomen.

But what happens when the memories come flooding back? When she begins to see colour once more? She knows that once the reconcilement find her, she is done for.

Evelyn is different, and that is dangerous in her society. But what she finds, is far more dangerous than what she expected. Her past and future are connected, and she is wanted.

**********

After all, the perfect ones are always Flawed...

Four Crowns by My_life32

Four teenage girls, Four Kingdom, Four elemental powers, One threat.

When the land of Taria gets's treated by the greatest destroyer of all. Four kingdoms go and send for the only people that can save them. Living as regular teenage girls for the past seventeen years, will they except what there destine to do. Each of them containing one of the elements to one of the kingdoms, their kingdom. Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. The only way they can defeat the greatest is to come together. If only they can stand each other.

Celestial by SpaceAdventurer_11

No one question has been thought about or asked about more than what or where are the Origins of Life. It's one of humanity's greatest questions, spanning throughout the years of scientific research. We all wondered how we got here, where we were from.

Religion narrowed some of our views and mental fortitude, providing a safe answer, but there had to be more to it than that. The greatest of minds didn't even fathom it. Until one young scientist began the ultimate quest.

James M. Walker poured almost his entire existence into finding the answer. Through his childhood and adolescence, he spent countless hours finding all of the research he could. It consumed him, alienating himself from his family and friends. All but his sister kept away from him. By his late teens, he almost went insane with his fascination. People called him mentally ill, or unsafe, but he didn't care one bit. But all his hard work and determination was soon about to be paid off. He knew he was nearly there, on the brink of the greatest breakthrough in his short life thus far.

His progress and research was revolutionary, even if it was only a one way trip, but then came the outbreak of World War II. Now in 1944, James' research took him to the Charlemagne Mountains of France in the midst of the deadliest conflict known to mankind.

Transformed, Depressed and Stuck by theweirdKLS

".. its hard to be human when she has never been one."

Choosy was a she-dog, until life took a big turn. Scientific experiments changed her life forever, and she wakes up one fine day only to find that the humans have forged her into a beautiful human girl.

The humans give her no choice, and as she is thrown into a world of insecurities, fear and depression, there is absolutely no one she can truly trust. Lies and lies surround and consume her little world.

Life is going to be a hell lot harder, she knows.

And she can't help but fight - fight for her, for the bitch who used to live inside her, and for the dog she was once in love with.

The story of a girl who was once transformed, who is always depressed and who is stuck with absolutely no way out.

Seeing Double by beverleftie

The Takeover didn't take lives, it took souls. It sent our dimension spiralling off its axis, entering an inexplicable, unfathomable state of purgatory, and it became... A world between worlds.

Our doppelgangers from the next dimension came, wielding elements of every kind--Earth, Water, Fire and Air, and with their arrival came the necessary eradication of all who lived in this dimension. Coexisting was out of the question, and it was either death for them or the takeover of our very life force through a morbid process called 'The Takeover'.

But this new evil was not without its counterpoise, and a new breed of 'Wielders' were born--people who had rejected 'The Takeover', people like me. And together with my little ragtag band of misfits, a scintilla of hope was once again rekindled, and it was indubitable that this, that we, were humanity's last line of defence, and we weren't going down without a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
101K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...