Spiderpool spideypool

Por BLACKCAT13GUN

Just as the name implies be aware it gets hot up in here! But it's also gonna be sweet And have some soft mom... Más

Found Him
Breakfast btw this isnt apart of the main story
the kiss
i want you
the beauty and the beast
(WARNING SMUT) run wild
melted
take over
here with me
IM MAKING A NEW ONE

lossing contol

1.4K 49 4
Por BLACKCAT13GUN

Peter/// in my head i thought of pushing him away but the moment he kissed me i lost control. Even through the mask i could feel his raw emotions consume me as i sunk into the frame of his body. My hands brought his lips imposibly closer to mine as i felt his body grow hotter and his strong arms wrap around my hips. Never had i felt such an intense longing to just lose myself in another person. I pulled away slightly as he pecked my lips. speaking with long breaths i said"i dont~ (kiss) even know(kiss) yo- (kiss) ur'e name". He looked as me and said "my name is wade wilson".

Wilson////// even through my mask i could feel the way his lips moved under mine. How they moved as smoothly as silk across my cut up ones. I felt his body dance in sinc with my hands even through my suit. I couldnt help but want more and more with every kiss. When he moved away from me to breathe i couldnt help but steal more of him for myself. When he spoke it was in breathtakingly airy notes that made me want to fully steal his breath away . When he finally got out his question i just answered plainly" wade wilson".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...